Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474682 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Johnnycife(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hello Obasenjo represent someone very important its does not mean that baba will come to ur house *laughs* it means u will entertain someone of good economic reputation with the little you have. I mean as of the time he may come u may be short of food.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

GOD is calling you to do the work of an evangelist, don't be lazy grin
My God no dey do mistakes cheesy.
HE isnt calling.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vickyO(f): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
So I am high on crack? Ishilove of all people, you say?

Do you know me? Do you know me off NL?

Don't mind people like them...

Remember Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson

When somebody tells you something about you
Think that they know you more than you do.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
e-freaky:

Funny thing is there are no extra details, just walking in a dream and I notice there's a gold necklace around my neck. Your response was a confirmation of my interpretation.

Spiritually this is called glory stage of a believer. Enjoy
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: Now THIS IS THE DREAM THAT IS NOW CURRENTL YHAUNTING ME.

I SEE MYSELF IN MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE,WAILING,RUNNING,CRYING.EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOOKINGFOR SOMEONE.THE SKY IS SO RED AND ERUPTUNG FIRE.THE SEAS HAS CHANNELS FROM EVERYWHERE.PEOPLE COMMITING SUICIDE BY JUMPING INTO THE SEA.THERE IS NO DAYTIME AS EVERYWHERE IS DARK.EVERY BODY SEEMS TO LOOK AT THE SKY WHILE WAILING AS STRANGE THINGS LIKE FIRE SEEMS TO BE MOVING ROUND IT,SOMETIMES A DEEP BLACK HOLE EMERGES.WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS AS I GET ALL MOODY THE WHOLE DAY AFTER HAVING SUCH KIND OF DREAMS.
Obadiah777, sire, looks like we have here a fore-telling of the apocalypse cheesy
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
EBK2:

Open my inner eyes to see what?

I'm a mortal man like you, it's only God that can answer that question. Just say the prayer with a sincere heart.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

Spiritually this is called glory stage of a believer. Enjoy

Kindly explain further.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by deeptesting(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
In my experience, when robbers chase you in dreams, it is to steal your blessings. You were given the grace to overcome them. You need to pray that every power that wants to steal your goodness should be arrested and destroyed.

As for the second, you need to pray not to have issues with people in position of authority. Any strife coming your way, ask God to clear it away.

Ok thanks at the moment i have a lot of projects at hand and really moving at a good speed,i don`t believe in most stuffs as you mentioned but it is scaring having this dreams but i am absolutely confident in myself.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: My God no dey do mistakes cheesy.
HE isnt calling.

Ministry of reconciliation madam. Don't get me wrong

2.Cor.5: 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2.Tim.4: 5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Elantracey: Ah dont dream n it's not a joke
shocked No fu,cking way. And I thought I was alone.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by figment232(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove: Eating in the dream: Our state of mind might influence this kind of dream, but more often than not, it is a spiritual attack against our destiny. Eating in the dream is a device of the devil used to bring people into bondage. When we eat in the dream, our spirit man becomes polluted because what we are being fed with is nothing but poison. If God could open your eyes to see the true nature of that amala, jollof rice, dried or fresh fish, meat, boiled egg, poundo/eba and okro/egusi/ogbono soup, beans and yam you have been consuming with relish in the dream, you will cry to the heavenlies for deliverance. The so-called food could consist of live worms, maggots, blood, sand/dirt and some other mysterious objects. The enemy disguises it to look like real food because they know that if we are to see it in it's true form, we will reject it.

If you dream of drinking blood and eating human flesh, then beloved, you are in very serious need of deliverance grin grin grin

Sickness, diseases, satanic initiations, stagnation/backwardness, evil convenant activators/strengtheners can be planted through dream food. I know of cases where certain diseases like fibroid and goitre cropped up shortly after the fellow ate in the dream. For some, it is hindrances and blockages. An old coursemate of mine confided in me that one night, shortly after he graduated from secondary school, he dreamt that he ate a full chicken, raw with blood, guts and all. After eating, he stepped down with water from a toilet. Yep, the dude slurped down that toilet water in mouthfuls. Nasty. sad. After that dream, the heavens over his life became brass, the earth beneath his feet, iron. His whole life became a mess. After years of disappointment and profitless labour, he joined a deliverance ministry where he had to undergo deliverance for two consecutive weeks before his destiny was restored.

Eating in the dream can also open the door for satanic invasion. Closer home, my cousin was been plagued by a demonic spirit husband. She said that whenever she prayed really hard, the spirit went on casual leave and she would have some peace, but the moment she eats in the dream, the spirit would come back in full force to harass her .

Whenever we eat in the dream, we should immediately get up, pray and fast to nullify that satanic poison being projected into us. Jesus Christ came to set us free and he who the Lord sets free, is truly free indeed .
i Dreamt last night of a native doctor telling me i will die,then later i dreamt of wanting to go and buy something but couldnt find the money i wanted to use,i asked some persons around and they told me they didnt see any money,i remembered i searched for the money,i found it and woke up immediately.What do these dreams mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by winlox(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
essy daniels: I saw myself tendering a tree in d centre of my sitting room n in d dream were i lived was lyk sodom n gomorrah if i must add. A man 4rm anoda place entirely bcame my frnd,he cared 4me n d tree,he was leta takn away by hz pipul....i took care of d tree until it grew sooo big,wit fresh green leaves,i brought d tree out 4all 2 see,n d man hu was taken away 4rm me was also der,he jx smiled@ me.....meaning pls?
Do you sing?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
BoboYekini: Obadiah777, sire, looks like we have here a fore-telling of the apocalypse cheesy
grin grin.Obadiah own too bad.abeg.But I no like as d dream dey occur.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
e-freaky:

Kindly explain further.
This is when God don't just tell Abraham that he will be father of many nations but the place when he start to tell Abraham to sacrifice Isaac.

Not the promises God has made in your life but the processes of Him manifesting them.

In this stage GOD will be giving lots of instruction to you so be more sensitive and let your obedience be with compromise.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by abm2pistle(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
This dream of a thing is very real. I'm a living testimony, I use to eat in dreams so when I went for councilling in my church my pastor prophesy to me that I will soon develope sickness if I don't pray and council the spirit.
I did as I was advice but it still come to pass as God will like it he took pre-eminent through the prophesy.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
I dey dream say I Carry two boys for hand cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vickyO(f): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
I remember the case of a person dear to my heart.
He is an easygoing person, spiritual, a Lover of God and a hardworking person.
He was told by a coworker that she saw security officers arrest him in his office in a dream.
He was didn't believe the dream cause, he doesn't take bribes and he is very diligent in his work and felt God wouldn't allow that happen to him.
The matter was remembered in prayers for a while but was later forgotten.(he thought God had abated it)
The dream was forgotten until about a year later.
When Criminal officers came to arrest him for collecting bribe.
And for over six months he was locked out financially, he had to rely on his wife.
The case shook him terribly but his hope came alive when he began to reason in line with the Word of God.

So at times dreams are shown to prepare you for trails. Even if you fast and pray about it, they will happen.
God will tell you before hand to make you prepared and to make you sure He is aware of the situation.
And it's in cases like this you see that God is who He says He is, the Almighty.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
figment232: i Dreamt last night of a native doctor telling me i will die,then later i dreamt of wanting to go and buy something but couldnt find the money i wanted to use,i asked some persons around and they told me they didnt see any money,i remembered i searched for the money,i found it and woke up immediately.What do these dreams mean?

The native doctor has been contracted to kill you, but I pray and you should decree and declare that you won't die in Jesus name. Amen

What was taken from you will be restored in Jesus name. Amen

This dreams are more inidicators of how your prayer points should go. God's power is supreme.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
fun lover: Pls let's get serious with this..I had a dream last week...I was with someone (can't remember who the person is) and we were looking at a piece of paper on which a 15 man jury (so to say) wrote their verdicts about me (don't know what the case was), 8 of them wrote that they should kill me while 7 said I should be pardoned.What could this possibly imply please?

Did u apply for any job? I had a similar dream years back and 2days later I was called for interview.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by TYlicious(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
These issues give me concern and I haved prayed severally concerning them,It stops 4 a while n den returns again;

1)I dream and see myself in my secondary school in d midst of old classmates.Sumtyms NYSC orientation camp parade ground(I left secondary school 10yrs ago and completed service a few yrs back)
2)I have dreams about the rapture taking place but I remain here.there was a particular one I heard d sound of the trumpet loudly yet i didn't go.
3)I eat in my dream and when I wake up I sometimes crave what I ate in the dream that I have to eat that particular food again physically dat day (I do pray about it but I know that itz not right)

From previous posts I av an idea of wat d 1st dream means but I nid interpretation 4 d 2nd and 3rd. I know I really need help cos I'm battling to keep up spiritually.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by deeptesting(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
vislabraye:

shocked. U changed to bird ?

Yes i did ooo.....Even as a bird my reasoning was that of a human,i was still scared of the sniper bullet until i woke up from sleep.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by princetoye(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ha chineke..................pls i ave a friend who told me he still dreamt he ate biscuit dis afternoon inside a dirty water but woke up and drank anionting oil..will dat work? often dream of flying too and visiting old places. and he prays and fast often.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
TYlicious: These issues give me concern and I haved prayed severally concerning them,It stops 4 a while n den returns again;

1)I dream and see myself in my secondary school in d midst of old classmates.Sumtyms NYSC orientation camp parade ground(I left secondary school 10yrs ago and completed service a few yrs back)
2)I have dreams about the rapture taking place but I remain here.there was a particular one I heard d sound of the trumpet loudly yet i didn't go.
3)I eat in my dream and when I wake up I sometimes crave what I ate in the dream that I have to eat that particular food again physically dat day (I do pray about it but I know that itz not right)

From previous posts I av an idea of wat d 1st dream means but I nid interpretation 4 d 2nd and 3rd. I know I really need help cos I'm battling to keep up spiritually.

If you didn't make the rapture it means either you are not genuiely born-again I.e BA by association or that there is a sin in your life that will make you miss the rapture.

Please eat what you crave before sleeping and try as much after prayers to meditate on God's word before you sleep, you did be more in control of your spiritual/physical self.

Eating in the dream is just the enemy slowing your progress.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
kcstyle40: Hmmmm.... Xo what could this my dream mean.... I ve often dreamt of catching two doves in my dreams often so many times and repeatedly.
i need interpretation here...
And 2ndly wat d meaning of seeing tuber of yam in a dream
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by darthv: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
my moma told me that she dreamt of me excreting. profusly laughing. also but was. still. a kid then. what. does that mean
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
My own pass dream at times. Sumtimes I hear.
Most of my dreams happens quickly, sum in less than 6 hours.

If I dream sumone will die, most times I see the sex of the person to die, but if I go ahead and see the person, dt person is a goner. I once saw one of my cousins wailing dt her mum died, our relatives deserted the family and my mum went to assist them take the corpse to mortuary, 2 days later, dt my aunt dt I saw in d dream lost her daughter and our relatives deserted them, they ended up burial the child in their house in the town.
I once had a dream wia I ws attacked and my phones stolen, on waking up, I interpreted the fones to mean connection, I prayed abt it. 12 hours later, I was attacked by thieves bt because I remembered d dream, I started shouting b4 he came to me, he tried to snatch my bag, I resisted while still shouting, as one man came to ask wat the problem was, he fled.this happened in broad day light.
If I see faeces in my dream, na money. The quantity determines the magnitude of the money. If it overflows d toilet seat and no place to match, na so e go be.

Wen I was cald for interview for my job, I saw myself infront of ppl, they were writing sumtin in newspaper and they didn't want me to see it.
Wen I was cald for offer letter I also saw it.
Wen I was looking for a house, one day I was in a bus going to Lag, I was awake, it came as a thought, In my thought, house came out in a friend's compound, also I thought of an old sch friend dt I have nt seen for more than 7 years, in dt thought, I told myself the guy must be an entreprenuer by now. Immediately I stepped out frm d bus, I saw d guy, he told me he runs his biz, dt was wen I knew wat I actually had was a message, I then called my friend dt a house will come out in their compound, dt dt house is mine, and dt was how it happened.

If you see urself wearing the back of ur cloth in the dream, it is shame and disgrace.
If you see urself looking for ur shoe- trouble lurks around. Loss of a job or loved one etc.
If u see urself writing exam of a level u have passed- it means trials, backwardness,
In ur dream, if ur hear sumone pounding mortar- jazz is at work

These are personal experience and interpretations. Pray to be able to interpret ur own dream.

Just yesterday, I laid down on my bed to rest and I saw small shit, this evening, I got an alert of small cash am nt expecting so soon.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
kcstyle40:

Tuber of yam means fertility. It is a blessing.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have this dream dt am yet to know d meaning.
The dream has re-occured severally dt is why it bothers me.
I don't follow music, neither do I obsess abt movie stars or sports ppl, bt I keep seeing myself wit female stars.

In one of my dreams, I was roommate to genevieve and serena williams. We just lived as room mates.
In another dream, I went shopping with tiwa savage. In another one, beyonce came to my house, sumhow she refused to give me her complimentary card.

What do you think? Do u think am in d wrong profession as am neither a musician nor into sports.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
mazizi tonene: @ishilove...are you for real ?undecided
@op....really

Yes, He is, am sure of it
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by AdeniyiA(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
kcstyle40:
your two dreams are good . pray for their fulfilment and flee from sins
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Malakh: @Op... Wrong interpretation....your interpretation is based on superstitions.....water does not always symbolize trouble, you have to analyze the whole dream,not just a part of it

Water in the dream symbolize Marine Kingdom. Most of the times, it symbolize initiation/stronghold into marine kingdom
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vislabraye(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:
First off, God is answerable to know one, and he can choose to speak through a donkey if he so wishes.

But God through scriptures has established patterns with which He intends to deal with his children in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit

From a spiritual perspective, what do you think 'old men denote'.
Men and women, who will fulfill God's agenda in this time and age, will run with visions and prophetic words......write the vision and make it plain upon the tablets, (Hab 2).

Sorry I sound harsh, but this is why many fail exams. Was she a believer ? Was she under the new covenant ?

Pls clear this misconception, the new testament did not start after Malachi. Joseph was very much an old testament man. The new testament started between the time the curtain of the temple was rent and the day of pentecost. Everybody before then, except Jesus of course, operated under the old testament.

The old testament was still fully in operation as at this period !!!!!!!!
I agree with you that he quoted the Old Testaments. But does that mean God CAN NOT speak to his children thru dreams in sovereignty ?
If the miracles that happened in OT also happened in NT, I see no reason why God can't decide to speak to whom ever thrU dream. Don't forget, God spoke to Paul thru dreams !!

I

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.