Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474074 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
EBK2:

Whilst I dont understand your question, i will have ago and please note. Without grace you can't prevail in spiritual warfare. Grace is God's ability given to man/woman to accomplish what man can not accomplish on his/her own. With this ability, you win (you have already won). Without out it, you loose (you have already lost). This ability is given to every man/woman at new birth. After new birth, we have ongoing responsibility to grow it, exercise it and mature it, first in our lives and those on which we have spiritual authority. It comes with Salvation package.

You do not fight spritual warfare in dreams. You find spiritual warfare through prayers/fellowship with the Holy Spirit, studying the word of God, and finally, demonstration of the Spirit and gifts of the Spirits. there is a lot more to say on this and i can keep you here for a whole day, but this should be enough for us today

Tbh bro, I don't want to turn this into an argument. Do you believe in God? Do you believe Jesus died and rose on the third day? If yes, before you sleep tonight ask God to open your inner eye. Let's continue this conversation once you've done that.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

God wants you to evangelise that town/city ; He has given it to you. Are you in ministry ?
I am a servant in God's vineyard.
Truely, all power belong to God. In the said dream, I spoke that I'ii rule the place before I woke up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
essy daniels: I saw myself tendering a tree in d centre of my sitting room n in d dream were i lived was lyk sodom n gomorrah if i must add. A man 4rm anoda place entirely bcame my frnd,he cared 4me n d tree,he was leta takn away by hz pipul....i took care of d tree until it grew sooo big,wit fresh green leaves,i brought d tree out 4all 2 see,n d man hu was taken away 4rm me was also der,he jx smiled@ me.....meaning pls?

Still your life something so precious that I cannot name here ; you are living life as God wants it, even in the midst of challenges that is suppose to take you away from God's will.

This dream is God saying Jer.29:11 God bless
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
guiddoti: I am a servant in God's vineyard.
Truely, all power belong to God. In the said dream, I spoke that I'ii rule the place before I woke up.

Thumbs up
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:
First off, God is answerable to know one, and he can choose to speak through a donkey if he so wishes.

But God through scriptures has established patterns with which He intends to deal with his children in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit

From a spiritual perspective, what do you think 'old men denote'.
Men and women, who will fulfill God's agenda in this time and age, will run with visions and prophetic words......write the vision and make it plain upon the tablets, (Hab 2).

Sorry I sound harsh, but this is why many fail exams. Was she a believer ? Was she under the new covenant ?

Pls clear this misconception, the new testament did not start after Malachi. Joseph was very much an old testament man. The new testament started between the time the curtain of the temple was rent and the day of pentecost. Everybody before then, except Jesus of course, operated under the old testament.

The old testament was still fully in operation as at this period !!!!!!!!

So why do God minister to people through Angels when we have the Holy Spirit in this dispensation ?

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by AdeniyiA(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
keepingmum: what does my dream mean please.
1: i often dream that i am trying to reach something/somewhere and although its within my sight yet it seems far. for example, i may want to go to "Lagbaja's supermarket" and though i can see the sign board a few yards away, it still seems far no matter how fast i walk or run it still seems far.

2:I also often dream that i am fighting with someone in my dream and though i quote scriptures to the "person", the person seems to be sometimes stronger than i am. I have never won the battle in this fights though neither has the person, we just fight till we get tired.

3: I used to have sex in my dream however it has now stopped but what happens now is i see a man trying to have se.x with me but i keep refusing and running away from this man. sometimes the man tries to get me to perform a se.x act ie BJ or tries to perform one on me and yet i still refuse to perform this
1. you know where you are going or where you wish to be, but you don't know the RIGHT step to take. forsake sins and ask for divine guidance and light.
2. there are some 'attachments' or chain of connection to your ancestry, maybe they were fetish and have had some sort of covenant wt the devil. the evil forces derive their authority from this. you need a spiritual disconnection from every chain connecting you to the past.
3. genuinely turn to God and ask for His direction

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pak: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

So why do God minister to people through Angels when we have the Holy Spirit in this dispensation ?

As I said, God can minister through a Donkey if He so wishes !

but the Word of God still remains the yardstick to determine God's plans and purposes for a man's life not professional dream interpreters who manipulate circumstances to suit what they want to say !
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan,Thanks.
e freaky,can u pm me ur number? thanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:
First off, God is answerable to know one, and he can choose to speak through a donkey if he so wishes.

But God through scriptures has established patterns with which He intends to deal with his children in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit

Men and women, who will fulfill God's agenda in this time and age, will run with visions and prophetic words......write the vision and make it plain upon the tablets, (Hab 2).

Sorry I sound harsh, but this is why many fail exams. Was she a believer ? Was she under the new covenant ?

Pls clear this misconception, the new testament did not start after Malachi. Joseph was very much an old testament man. The new testament started between the time the curtain of the temple was rent and the day of pentecost. Everybody before then, except Jesus of course, operated under the old testament.

I see your beef is between the new and old testament is it in the knowledge or the books. Mind you 80'/, of what you call new-testament are quotes from the old. Matt.4: temptation od Jesus is Deut.8:3, Psalm 91 etc we are not here to debate nwe or old testaments but dreams. Jesus came to fulfill the old testament and not abolish it remember and as long as everyone doesn't have the Holy Spirit people will continue to dream dreams and want interpretations.

Let me close with this scripture :

2.Cor.3 : 1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. 11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious. 12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by sconp: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sorry, but i don't think that dreams have a specific interpretation
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Its a good thing I came across this thread. I 've been having scary dreams of the bank I work being robbed. I pray about it but I don't know if God is trying to tell me something or its just an effect of the constant warnings and tightened security around the office. There's always this fear that something bad MIGHT happen this end of the year. Maybe I'm just being paranoid
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
essy daniels: proevan,Thanks.
e freaky,can u pm me ur number? thanks

Will do that straight away...you can buzz me on whatsapp.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: I NEED DELIVERANCE ASSSSSAPPPPPPPPPPPP.JESU LORD.IF UNA SEE THE KIND AGEGE AND EWA AGOYI,AMALA ORISIRISI,EWEDU WEY I REY SHOP FOR DREAM UNA GO FEAR.MOST TIMES I GO WAKE UP FOR NIGHT DRINK A WHOLE BOTTLE OF COLD WATER TO FLUSH AM DOWN,DEN GRAB TOOTHPICK.EWOOO.MY BELLY GO COME PROTUDE embarassed embarassed.FATHER HELP YOUR DAUGHTER OOO

@Iynpetra you seriously need deliverance, send me ur mail, i will tell you wat to do
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hello everyone, if u are experiencing the same problem then u all need deliverance by a dedicated and true man of God
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Proevan can you please interpret a constant dream where there's a gold necklace on a person's neck.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:

1. Tim.1: 4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. 5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: 6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; 7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

undecided
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by rhames(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
What if you dreamt that someone else is sleeping with your wife and you caught them red handed? tongue

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by adesiku(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Y be say if u dey drive gud cars or doing excellently in dreams...its always a gud sign and if u ar eating fud is always a bad sign...sombdy shld pls explain.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Can't access my Nairaland mail, you can use : sadeiyare@hotmail.com

This is on the go . wink
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
e-freaky:
Proevan can you please interpret a constant dream where there's a gold necklace on a person's neck.

This signifies royalty ; but can be the good or the bad base on your spiritual inclinations, you need tell more so that I can be specific.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
adesiku: Y be say if u dey drive gud cars or doing excellently in dreams...its always a gud sign and if u ar eating fud is always a bad sign...sombdy shld pls explain.

Too much food is bad, the good cars are states you are suppose to command, it isn't good but just a pointer on how much you have been robbed physically
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by winlox(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Do you know its possible to dream whatever you wanr. it is called lucid dreaming. in such dreams, you will be aware that you are actually dreaming, and you will be able to control your actions in the dream.
it takes time, and practice. yes practice. i`ve had many lucid dreams when i was still very interested in it.
with lucid dreams you can go wherever and do whatever your imagination lets you.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pak: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

I see your beef is between the new and old testament is it in the knowledge or the books. Mind you 80'/, of what you call new-testament are quotes from the old. Matt.4: temptation od Jesus is Deut.8:3, Psalm 91 etc we are not here to debate nwe or old testaments but dreams. Jesus came to fulfill the old testament and not abolish it remember and as long as everyone doesn't have the Holy Spirit people will continue to dream dreams and want interpretations.

Let me close with this scripture :

2.Cor.3 : 1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. 11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious. 12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

So you are the SadeIyare ? ? ? ?

remember and as long as everyone doesn't have the Holy Spirit people will continue to dream dreams and want interpretations.

As long as you agree on the bolded, then there's no point pushing this. It shows you know what God's perfect plan is and I can relate with your reason for still insisting on dreams and their interpreters.

However, a forum like this is definitely not too appropriate to fully exhaust my reasons for insisting it is slippery ground.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:

As I said, God can minister through a Donkey if He so wishes !

but the Word of God still remains the yardstick to determine God's plans and purposes for a man's life not professional dream interpreters who manipulate circumstances to suit what they want to say !

The acts of the Apostles are meant to be scriptural and not just scriptures. In all God has interpreted through me in this thread bring out one that isn't scriptural undecided
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ah dont dream n it's not a joke
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
pak:

So you are the SadeIyare ? ? ? ?

remember and as long as everyone doesn't have the Holy Spirit people will continue to dream dreams and want interpretations.

As long as you agree on the bolded, then there's no point pushing this. It shows you know what God's perfect plan is and I can relate with your reason for still insisting on dreams and their interpreters.

However, a forum like this is definitely not too appropriate to fully exhaust my reasons for insisting it is slippery ground.

It is well sir. grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by anikum: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
GOOD DREAMS..
if been chased den u suddenly fly...shows dat u r keeping ur prayer life good..pray more.
wen been attacked..u suddenly find a sword in ur hand..shows dat ur prayer life is good..keep it up.
not been caught by bad peeople or been found by sum bad people looking for u...depicts escape frm harm and danger
been severly chased by sum1 and not been caught..depicts escape from harm.
killing an harmful animal..shows victory

BAD DREAMS
having sex...baddd
eating...badd
seeing snakes...badd
falling...badd

just endeavor to make prayers consistent and pray before sleeping... GOD protects. wink

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Now THIS IS THE DREAM THAT IS NOW CURRENTL YHAUNTING ME.

I SEE MYSELF IN MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE,WAILING,RUNNING,CRYING.EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOOKINGFOR SOMEONE.THE SKY IS SO RED AND ERUPTUNG FIRE.THE SEAS HAS CHANNELS FROM EVERYWHERE.PEOPLE COMMITING SUICIDE BY JUMPING INTO THE SEA.THERE IS NO DAYTIME AS EVERYWHERE IS DARK.EVERY BODY SEEMS TO LOOK AT THE SKY WHILE WAILING AS STRANGE THINGS LIKE FIRE SEEMS TO BE MOVING ROUND IT,SOMETIMES A DEEP BLACK HOLE EMERGES.WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS AS I GET ALL MOODY THE WHOLE DAY AFTER HAVING SUCH KIND OF DREAMS.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
e-freaky:

Tbh bro, I don't want to turn this into an argument. Do you believe in God? Do you believe Jesus died and rose on the third day? If yes, before you sleep tonight ask God to open your inner eye. Let's continue this conversation once you've done that.

Open my inner eyes to see what?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: Now THIS IS THE DREAM THAT IS NOW CURRENTL YHAUNTING ME.

I SEE MYSELF IN MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE,WAILING,RUNNING,CRYING.EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOOKINGFOR SOMEONE.THE SKY IS SO RED AND ERUPTUNG FIRE.THE SEAS HAS CHANNELS FROM EVERYWHERE.PEOPLE COMMITING SUICIDE BY JUMPING INTO THE SEA.THERE IS NO DAYTIME AS EVERYWHERE IS DARK.EVERY BODY SEEMS TO LOOK AT THE SKY WHILE WAILING AS STRANGE THINGS LIKE FIRE SEEMS TO BE MOVING ROUND IT,SOMETIMES A DEEP BLACK HOLE EMERGES.WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS AS I GET ALL MOODY THE WHOLE DAY AFTER HAVING SUCH KIND OF DREAMS.

GOD is calling you to do the work of an evangelist, don't be lazy grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Elantracey: Ah dont dream n it's not a joke

Are you born-again * Asking in a very nice way * smiley
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

This signifies royalty ; but can be the good or the bad base on your spiritual inclinations, you need tell more so that I can be specific.

Funny thing is there are no extra details, just walking in a dream and I notice there's a gold necklace around my neck. Your response was a confirmation of my interpretation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.