Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents (2851 Views)

We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=theoctopus]keep blaming Buhari for the backwardness of the Niger Delta people. You can as well blame Buhari for making you a "brainless rabbit" If GEJ cannot provide clean and portable water for his people, am sorry,no one else would. You should be ready to drink your polluted water till rapture comes.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by ballabriggs: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus: I cannot be bothered about that because that is precisely what we are changing now. The looting of the Niger Delta by these foreign thieves and bigots! shebi you claim Buhari performed well in PTF, yet Bayelsa never got anything in five years apart from the hanging of Saro Wiwa! Now, it is clear Buhari was a crook who just connived with Abacha to steal billions and now he is going around dressed like an Almajiri and claiming he is poor. Oles and bigots! what a combination

You blame Buhari for Jonas irresponsibility. Buhari was at PTF over a decade ago at the same time Jona was with OMPADEC drinking ogogoro with Eric Opia

OMPADEC was meant to be closer to Bayelsa people than the PTF. How many water projects did OMPADEC give the Bayelsa people?

Okay OMPADEC got extinct. But Jona was with Alams for over 8 years receiving 13% derivation. What did they do to provide water in Bayelsa?

They drank Jack Daniels with all the 13% derivation while people drank contaminated water. It's a shame, it's a very big shame indeed.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by dahfweshdude69: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

Shut up my friend! You this ekiti man who migrated a few years back talking about Lagos. Where were you when Ikeja was still a bush and Allen was called the street for drug barons? where were you when everyone knew each other in Surulere? Olodo! ACN has mortgaged Lagos and stolen the state blind. They cant even provide the basics! If people destroyed the water pipes, isnt it the job of the authorities to fix and protect it? What kind of flimsy excuse for incompetence is this? Fashola is a disgrace. We will boo him anytime we see hm in our vicinity again. yeye
u c how foolish u are....my mom is from otolu in ibeju-lekki...my dad is from okun- aboreji in ibeju-lekki... my ancestors own dos villages....so tell me how I migrated from ekiti?.... and last time I checked, Lagos state water co-operation were planning on how to build new water supply networks

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by theoctopus: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

Probably living in one of those refuge like parts of Lagos state by those fleeing their gully and erosion infested region due to miserable governance by the eddiotts you lot keep voting into power due to your pre-historic age and primordial sentiment...

Talking like a bigot as usual. No wonder you all join APC. A party of bigots!
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: u are a fool.. ur whole lineage ain't bright....we know what citizens here do with d pipes dat supplys us water....I've witnessed people destroying those pipes and will later claim dey don't have good water supply... If u don't know something just Stfu

Daftweahdude69, tell your family members to stop sabotaging Govt properties.

Not all Lagosians share in your life long tradition of vandalising and sabotaging govt properties.

You are simply giving us insights about all you do in that slum of yours grin

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by theoctopus: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: u c how foolish u are....my mom is from otolu in ibeju-lekki...my dad is from okun- aboreji in ibeju-lekki... my ancestors own dos villages....so tell me how I migrated from ekiti?.... and last time I checked, Lagos state water co-operation were planning on how to build new water supply networks

You can always hide behind an anonymous forum to claim anything. If you are truly from Ibeju-Lekki, you would hate Tinubu because he is stealing all the lands there with impunity! He is obtaining peoples land with LASG powers. You are from ekiti or Osun state, clearly
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

You can always hide behind an anonymous forum to claim anything. If you are truly from Ibeju-Lekki, you would hate Tinubu because he is stealing all the lands there with impunity! He is obtaining peoples land with LASG powers. You are from ekiti or Osun state, clearly

The bobo na fraud abeg, it would have been more preferable he told us that his father is the Oba of Lagos. grin
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

... But he is not obtaining your own land na! Why are you drinking panadol for another person's headache? grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by dahfweshdude69: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

I won't argue with u...ask anyone from ibeju-lekki If they know d kasali family... simple... y will I deny my village...who Am I 2 judge tinubu?... let him loot very well...God is watching him...

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: lmao.... Dude u suck as f**k...y will my family take part in d destruction of facilities we clamoured for?...we ain't useless like your lineage ....bunch of assholes....u just want to ridicule fashola... although he has tried but he still needs 2 do more

Just inform those saboteurs you camp together with about my free to air advice. So that Lagosians can start reaping the dividends of Eko Oni baje o ! grin
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by theoctopus: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: lmao.... Dude u suck as f**k...y will my family take part in d destruction of facilities we clamoured for?...we ain't useless like your lineage ....bunch of assholes....u just want to ridicule fashola... although he has tried but he still needs 2 do more

Of course. Your post shows you were speaking from experience. You are clearly a water pipe vandal! Who do you sell it to? How much do you make? Is it a lucrative business? Please inform us!
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by theoctopus: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
berem: ... But he is not obtaining your own land na! Why are you drinking panadol for another person's headache? grin

The people with the headache are crying out loud but their voice is being supressed with government powers. everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Very soon dear!
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: I won't argue with u...ask anyone from ibeju-lekki If they know d kasali family... simple... y will I deny my village...who Am I 2 judge tinubu?... let him loot very well...God is watching him...

And the mere mention of the Kasali family validates your lies. Dude got serious and mean jokes.

LMAO
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by dahfweshdude69: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

Of course. Your post shows you were speaking from experience. You are clearly a water pipe vandal! Who do you sell it to? How much do you make? Is it a lucrative business? Please inform us!
u have Nothing important to say....Am sure If u easily grab things u will understand better...I've seen people destroying water pipes doesn't correlate with I destroy water pipes.... let ur ignorance overshadow ur intelligence

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by gurnam: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Their whole enclave is not anywhere close to Lagos....and yet they allow the mis governance going on there unchecked while unreasonably fixated with Lagos and Fasola.

Dem swear for una....?

Pls beam your searchlights starting from the short man devil in Asaba to the wife-imprisoning goiter infested one in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Different strokes for different folks.

I used to stay in palmgroove and we have water supply from the state government. It is so stable, we did not have storage facilities. Where I stay now is far away from palmgroove but same thing. Water supply is constant.

The Lagos government is trying it's best but it can't do it all at once

But say guys like u want Mr. President to transform Nigeria once
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by dahfweshdude69: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rad1cal:

And the mere mention of the Kasali family validates your lies. Dude got serious and mean jokes.

LMAO
u are d liar...please Google Dr tola kasali.... former commissioner for special duties during fashola's first year tenure...check d present vice chairman of lekki lcda... smh

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by theoctopus: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: u have Nothing important to say....Am sure If u easily grab things u will understand better...I've seen people destroying water pipes doesn't correlate with I destroy water pipes.... let ur ignorance overshadow ur intelligence

How can someone admitting they are public water pipes vandals not be important? Are you kidding me? If not that you are anonymous, you should be charged for theft and vandalization of public property. grin
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

The people with the headache are crying out loud but their voice is being supressed with government powers. everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Very soon dear!
you have no proof that their voices are being suppressed so just keep quiet. If they are suppressed,they know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam: Their whole enclave is not anywhere close to Lagos....and yet they allow the mis governance going on there unchecked while unreasonably fixated with Lagos and Fasola.

Dem swear for una....?

Pls beam your searchlights starting from the short man devil in Asaba to the wife-imprisoning goiter infested one in Enugu.

Guy abeg chance make we hear better thing.

Why should Fashola be excused with the huge toll of tax lagosians pay without tangible work seen to mirror that pain.

Take the Lekki-Epe region as good examples
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by gurnam: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

Talking like a bigot as usual. No wonder you all join APC. A party of bigots!

If putting never-do-well and a lunkhead like you where you deserve is termed bigot by a village knucklehead like you...no wahala.

Bloody ingrates....

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by gurnam: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rad1cal:

Guy abeg chance make we hear better thing.

Why should Fashola be excused with the huge toll of tax lagosians pay without tangible work seen to mirror that pain.

Take the Lekki-Epe region as good examples

You are the one to disappear from here with you never see good life....

What question have you asked about your own state governor lately?

Remove the heavy logs in your eyes....

We know una target.....but you are not wise, go and celebrate your Obiano victory.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by dahfweshdude69: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

How can someone admitting they are public water pipes vandals not be important? Are you kidding me? If not that you are anonymous, you should be charged for theft and vandalization of public property. grin
like seriously... I will just ignore u and act as If I didn't read Any of d crap u posted...

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by gurnam: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: u are d liar...please Google Dr tola kasali.... former commissioner for special duties during fashola's first year tenure...check d present vice chairman of lekki lcda... smh

Stop responding to a clear foreigner to Lagos.....they pounce on any negative thing that have Lagos without actually knowing the true import.

They never jam yet...we will keep helping them to drive a huge wedge with the crack they created.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: u are d liar...please Google Dr tola kasali.... former commissioner for special duties during fashola's first year tenure...check d present vice chairman of lekki lcda... smh

I can see you are resisting common sense,mentioning and throwing names mean nothing.

How about i equally throw names popular in certain areas and claiming to belong to them.

brother, abeg sofri sofri for your zobo lies. grin
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

Stop responding to a clear foreigner to Lagos.

Like you from either Ogun,Oyo,Ondo, or Ekiti shamelessly claiming Lagos cool
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by gurnam: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rad1cal:

Like you from either Ogun,Oyo,Ondo, or Ekiti shamelessly claiming Lagos cool

Mumu...

Show me where am claiming Lagos....or you buzz off due to lack of simple comprehension

Am not from here....but born and bred here in the heart of the city....before you villagers coming to mess up the whole place with your unbridled influx to the town due to miserable governance in your neck of wood.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

You are the one to disappear from here with you never see good life....

What question have you asked about your own state governor lately?

Remove the heavy logs in your eyes....

We know una target.....but you are not wise, go and celebrate your Obiano victory.

If i have logs in my eyes, then you have a forest growing in yours.

Dispel what i wrote or moonwalk out the thread grin
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Rad1cal: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

Mumu...

Show me where am claiming Lagos....or you buzz off due to lack of simple comprehension

Am not from here....but born and bred here in the heart of the city....before you villages coming to mess up the whole place with your unbridled influx to the town due to your miserable governance in your neck of wood.

Ode, so you are a foreigner too. And here you were seeking silence towards those placed in your category. grin

Doofus, am also a born and well bred Lagosian. So keep your filth of importance firmly within you.
Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Skillbobralph:

But say guys like u want Mr. President to transform Nigeria once
No one expects GEJ to do everything once, that'd be silly to say the least but what we want are efforts to show that he intends to do it and do it right.

If I have water in Palmgroove and moved out to a new area and still have water there, does that not suggest that they are trying to reach the new places?

Citizens of Nigeria were being murdered for months by Boko Haram and they even bombed Abuja but Mr President sat down and did nothing, people were being blown to shreds and he told us it was a "normal occurrence" look at the subsidy issue, where did the money go to?

Water is responsibility of the state and power that of the FG, do we see an effort to improve electricity? Is electricity generation (no the supply ooo) increasing?

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Water, Yet Lagos Govt Waters Flowers –residents by gurnam: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rad1cal:

If i have logs in my eyes, then you have a forest growing in yours.

Dispel what i wrote or moonwalk out the thread grin

Lame....

You live all your life outside Lagos and you want to put your stinking mouth to mess the efforts of the government of the state and you expect reasonable people not to shut you up?

Devil is having a workshop in your brain.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Killed Late Alhaji Awana Ngala- Boko Haram / These Are The Photos Of Boko Haram Militants Killed In Battle Of Konduga / Meet Shakirudeen Adewale Alade The Nigerian Flexible Boy (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.