Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. (666 Views)

The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? / "House On The Rock Members (HOTR) @ Lagos" Please I Have A Question For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
This thread is for the members of house on the rock church. How was the service today? State what you enjoyed most in todays service and your expectations for THE EXPERIENCE coming up next month,who are you eager to see at the Experience? Mine is Frank edward and Don meon.
Re: House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by Odunharry(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hope to see u at d experience dear....
Re: House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Odunharry: Hope to see u at d experience dear....
yea I won't dare miss it,hope you attended today's service?
Re: House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by linpok: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2013
I will see u next sundaismiley,
Re: House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2013
linpok: I will see u next sundaismiley,
okay grin
Re: House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by linpok: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2013
arcbabe: okay grin

Yexo! By d way I saw ur comment on dat professor Festus's thread.....r u frm kogi?
Re: House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
linpok:

Yexo! By d way I saw ur comment on dat professor Festus's thread.....r u frm kogi?
Yes
Re: House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by linpok: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
arcbabe: Yes

Oh cool! So closesmiley
Re: House On The Rock Members Let Meet Here. by Shigoboy(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2014
Hope you guyz are enjoying today's service?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Deliverance Is This? (picture) / How Do You Hear From God? / For Would Be Atheists,occult,magik,kaballah,pagans:you Guys Are Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.