Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (109981 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GentleMimi: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki,ignoring all the hateful comments here and not gracing their words wif a reply will not make u a lesser person,rather,it'll make u stronger in character and earn my respect.Strength is not by muscle or the pri*ck dangling btw a man's legs....strength is by charater.Its just not worth it.Let it go.Even if they insult ur tribe,it doesn't make u a lesser being,neither does it affect u in the real world.
Biko,umunnem ndi nwoke,ozugo nu...biko.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
GentleMimi: Merkki,ignoring all the hateful comments here and not gracing their words wif a reply will not make u a lesser person,rather,it'll make u stronger in character and earn my respect.Strength is not by muscle or the pri*ck dangling btw a man's legs....strength is by charater.Its just not worth it.Let it go.Even if they insult ur tribe,it doesn't make u a lesser being,neither does it affect u in the real world.

PRICELESS..
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Are you guys still on this matter? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Maybe after his wedding. . .He'll probably stop singing love songs

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
GentleMimi: Merkki,ignoring all the hateful comments here and not gracing their words wif a reply will not make u a lesser person,rather,it'll make u stronger in character and earn my respect.Strength is not by muscle or the pri*ck dangling btw a man's legs....strength is by charater.Its just not worth it.Let it go.Even if they insult ur tribe,it doesn't make u a lesser being,neither does it affect u in the real world.
Hmmm. Quite right. Sensible too. Thank you. I''ll take this piece of advice. I am done with the boys (don't you call them men) cheesy Thank you dear.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by striker9(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
jawara1:

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Drug trafficking to Asia is not bravery but stupidity...... Remember, when a leader of a great tribe disguised like a female and flee the country to Cote'dvoire, that is cowardice at it's peak my broda.
Well said!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by donchris9999: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
I just remembered oladipo diya who was kneeling down on live camera begging abacha for his life. LMAO! Abacha gave the coward a hankerchief to clean his face and stop crying like a baby.

Cowardice runs in their blood !

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Haba, it's enough na... Can we enjoy the thread without trading insults?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Psychedelia(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please people, educate my dull self here...

But how did Peter and Lola's beautiful love union degenerate to senseless fights about Drug Trafficking, Abacha, Diya, etc again?

Seriously, like I told myself before, I'm reeeeeaaally starting to hate Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
donchris9999: Run and never you come back. A lesson for you on this thread. Never you start what you cant finish.

Now run dog and never look back like the coward you are.
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: dont worry. ya god amadioha will bless you with ya own fee boot mercedes and container on the high seas lol. maybe that will subside ya anger grin grin
Lmao grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
*whispers*
Abatete cheesy

dolly dolly: . O buro onye Abagana. O bu onye Ifitedunu. Mu onwem bukwaazi onye Ifitedunu. Onye ebee ka I bu?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by dasparrow: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Post

Can't you people just leave congratulatory messages instead of insults on this thread? Anyways, Lola and Peter, happy married life.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: dont worry. ya god amadioha will bless you with ya own fee boot mercedes and container on the high seas lol. maybe that will subside ya anger grin grin
Lwkmd! Wikid! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by typhilip(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Displaying your family background #Omoyoruba lawa o
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Psychedelia(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oh, by the way...

Bam! I don jam Toke Makinwa again for dis thread.

I think this woman is stalking my eyeballs. grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by donchris9999: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wow! So fashola a tribalist and bigot dont have all this luxuries yet he is still an angry man.

Eeya! Even awolowo was richer than nigeria yet he was very angry. So, what makes you think i dont drive?
Before knowing nairaland i was a happy man with the yorubas, but after knowing nairaland i fear them more than snake.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
the_ripper3: Happy Married Life. Though ofe-mm-a-n-u girls should stop getting pregnant like rabbits for successful guys. 2face blow, ofe-mma-nu girls no let am rest with belle, now dis one sef don hook Peter with belle. Who go be the next victim?

Real talk! The thing is now getting alarming, you can't bang an Yoruba chic without her punishing you with her tummy.

I have countless examples of successful guys who were trapped that way.

I always tell guys, before banging an Yoruba chic, please be super alert, no room for errors, because those girl now use their God-given blessing, to punish guys.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Psychedelia(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady: BTW, is it only me that noticed that Many top musicians did not attend the wedding? undecided are they beefing or what? undecided

Na native wedding naa. They're not usually star-studded.

Wait for the white wedding. Na that one go end discussion finally.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
50calibre:

Real talk! The thing is now getting alarming, you can't bang an Yoruba chic without her punishing you with her tummy.

I have countless examples of successful guys who were trapped that way.

I always tell guys, before banging an Yoruba chic, please be super alert, no room for errors, because those girl now use their God-given blessing, to punish guys.

You can't blame the guys, is it when marrying has turned into investment, what do you expect? I have one very close to me who's in the same situation, went to his parents for blessing, They rejected. They insisted that the girl should have the child and if need be, they will take care but their son will not marry outside Igbo.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GentleMimi: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
Hmmm. Quite right. Sensible too. Thank you. I''ll take this piece of advice. I am done with the boys (don't you call them men) cheesy Thank you dear.
wink.Take care.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is becoming boring..
Enough already.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GentleMimi: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wow! I never knew people had soooo much haterd and anger.
Anyway,i wish Peter and Lola a happy married life.I pray that ur marriage will withstand all odds.
As for tribal infants,pls grow up and stop being shallow.
I'm so tired of this thread.
Goodnight,peeps!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by oduaboy1: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who the phuck is hiding my posts
Well Too late,i already passed my message across
And the flat headed boys should desist from tribalizing threads it only backfires
Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.