Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos (109934 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / "See Him Pulling His Aunt's Shirt To Kiss Her" - Linda Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Gushes About Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by AdoraAmadi: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
After Linda Ikeji replied Wizkid with a post, Wizkid went back to her IG page to drop these new comments and to his Snapchat to make more derogatory comments.

Wizkid wasn't following Linda on IG before. He finally just did.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-wizkid-defiled-linda-ikejis.html

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by cruzita(f): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER

458 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by dam4wummy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
This boy sef, leave the woman alone na.....

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
and linda is? don't draw d first blood if you can't stand the heat that follows.... meanwhile linda is just a cyber-bully

cruzita:
undecided this boy is really a child !!! PURE ATTENTION SEEKER

547 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
These guys should stop this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by kropelgrada(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
For your mind Wizkid...for your mind.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by nerilove(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm beginning to dislike this wizkid of a boy. Why would he be saying that on social media. Even if Linda drew the first blood, he should know how not to wash his dirty linen in public. What does he wnt to achieve in all these?

*Modified*
Yea I know that Wizkid is nice guy but he should know when to keep his cool. He doesn't know he's killing his image by fighting a woman in social media.

Linda on her part is also a. nice lady but these sudden riches, banana island home, designer bags etc have taken over her. She wasn't like that when she started blogging. Blogging is way off picking on people's private lives.

Anyway, na Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah will settle them this time.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mehn... I dont even know what to type, i am just laughing since! Those pictures and their captions are epic. Linda is getting her ass handed to her. She should have ignored him in the first place...

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by cruzita(f): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
and linda is? don't draw d first blood if you can't stand the heat that follows....

Linda is a blogger and its not as if what she wrote wasn't true.wizkid lied and now that his lies has been opened ,he is now angry.why live a fake life when u can afford to live a real life?

328 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Disneylady(f): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omo, this is getting really bad and trashy! Ain't wizkid matured at all ni? Leave this lady alone now

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Vikkie14: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
nerilove:
I'm beginning to dislike this wiskid of a boy. Why would he be saying that on social medi. Even if Lind drew the first blood, he should know how to not wash his dirty linen in public. What does he wnt to achieve in all these?
That She stays outta His biz.

299 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
well she's getting served.

cruzita:
Linda is a blogger and its not as if what she wrote wasn't true.wizkid lied and now that his lies has been opened ,he is now angry.why live a fake life when u can afford to live a real life?

226 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
angry
Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Vikkie14: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Disneylady:
Omo, this is getting really bad and trashy! Ain't wizkid matured at all ni? Leave this lady alone now
Ain't Linda matured at all too? Because you are a blogger isn't a ticket for you to ridicule others to shove-up your own bank account.

Blowing-out another man's candle won't light yours.

461 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
not yet..... that's the same way daretodiffer was driven out of nairaland...4 not minding her biz.

Disneylady:

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Y is everybdy on wizkid? U guys shuld free him. Linda started it first.

309 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by SweetieConstie(f): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is kinda lousy... undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
really you go school so? anyway in the school of hardknocks the only way to deal with a bully is via total knock out...linda is a cyberbully...from personal experience....wizzy is doing a fantastic job...so far

SweetieConstie:
Wizkid is kinda lousy... undecided

245 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Disneylady(f): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
not yet..... that's the same way daretodiffer was driven out of nairaland...4 not minding her biz.

And what are you trying to yarn here? Coz u are not communicating at all

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
only 4 d discerning ....

Disneylady:

And what are you trying to yarn here? Coz u are not communicating at all

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by SweetieConstie(f): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:
really you go school so? anyway in the school of hardknocks the only way to deal with a bully is via total knock out...linda is a cyberbully...from personal experience....wizzy is doing a fantastic job...so far

You no go school! Swerve abeg!! undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
lols if I catch you laik dat 2...serving you a cold dish will be a thing of great joy....

SweetieConstie:
You no go school! Swerve abeg!! undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by tolzy90(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is really pained sad

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by chillingbabe: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
She just got served what she deserves...Wizzy bring it on!! cheesy

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by SweetieConstie(f): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
tongue Now that you've made your baseless point, oya, run along!

praxisnetworks:
lols if I catch you laik dat 2...serving you a cold dish will be a thing of great joy....

tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by darealsola(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
after reading this, all I had to say was"wizkid, wizkid, stop all these

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
my message is not for your impaired mental architecture....bounce..Do me the favour of editing my handle from such prattles!!!

SweetieConstie:
tongue Now that you've made your baseless point, oya, run along!

tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
seriously pained I can feel him...but linda needs to be taken apart....

tolzy90:
Wizkid is really pained sad

23 Likes

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by praxisnetworks: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
not yet.

darealsola:
after reading this, all I had to say was"wizkid, wizkid, stop all these

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by SweetieConstie(f): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
I can't be exchanging words with you sweery... I'm way too mature for that! And please, don't give yourself hypertension biko... Cuz Wizkid doesn't even have the slightest idea you exist!

praxisnetworks:
my message is not for your impaired mental architecture....bounce..Do me the favour of editing my handle from such prattles!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by Israelsaidu(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think am beginning to like wizkid....wow!

150 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.