Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,100 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (109980 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
manny4life: [img]http://2.bp..com/-qEsRh6PlzyU/UokuNjAeCjI/AAAAAAAARm4/gZTsHNMqKGI/s1600/bankywellington-591372092282238304_50411020.jpg[/img]

I have a question o, I thought the red hat is reserved for titled men? So why is Paul wearing a red hat?

Maybe he is a titled man in his village! smiley
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wait o! Dem gurls for d first pic go d same wedding? D pic con b like my granmama wedding pics. O ga o lipsrsealed

You funny die but I still don't like you grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by lekemon(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Triciana gal:

Honestly it is so sad and it isn't just maturity it is poverty. The rich people from different tribes gather, have fun and inter marry while the poverty stricken ones curse each other on the internet. kiss sad
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady:

Maybe he is a titled man in his village! smiley

He isn't up to the age to be titled, I would believe...
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Linda ikeji said that Dangote attended the wedding! Wow!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
ShyM-X:
Missy_b

Oi, stop it! angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Finally spotted paul

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady: Linda ikeji said that Dangote attended the wedding! Wow!

Linda Ikeji...first class amebo, anyways, her news is always (often) on point.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
manny4life:

He isn't up to the age to be titled, I would believe...
I'm not sure sha! Maybe he just wore it for fashion!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
safarigirl: Finally spotted paul

And its true sef! This is the forst picture that I'm seeing him!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Muna and toke are looking niiccceee kiss
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady:
I'm not sure sha! Maybe he just wore it for fashion!

Yeah, fashion.. One more reason why they broke all the rules.

Well HML to them, for me , and this is my own opinion, it looks gorgeous, and I can imagine it was spectacular, I'm not feeling the "traditional" part of it.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
manny4life:

Linda Ikeji...first class amebo, anyways, her news is always (often) on point.
Yea! cool
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by anitank(f): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
That Toke lady is very pretty tho
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Toolz did not attend the wedding? I've not seen her picture! undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Horo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
packman:

[size=15pt]WHY IS SHE COVERING ARE FACE WITH THE VAIL WHEN IT WAS SHE AND PETER THAT LEFT THE HOME TOGETHER[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Copying the Islamic way
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by specialzobo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
These thing wey una dey do,shey e good for una eyes?make dis una madness sha end for nairaland here...
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by anitank(f): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Olajumokeibk: Who re dose biitches looking brighter than their future undecided my sweethrt kate is cute, black is beautiful kiss
This cracked me up real hard grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
manny4life:

Yeah, fashion.. One more reason why they broke all the rules.

Well HML to them, for me , and this is my own opinion, it looks gorgeous, and I can imagine it was spectacular, I'm not feeling the "traditional" part of it.

what's the specific age if I may ask?
Because I used to believe it was strictly based on your duties to the community, wealth, influence etc. I don't think age plays a major role here.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wait oh.. Wait oh.. Its one designer that sewed all the Guys clothes.. See his logo abi Badge on it.. That's a massive contract oh..
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady:
And its true sef! This is the forst picture that I'm seeing him!

I believe He was busied by errands that needed his attention in the ceremony.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux:

what's the specific age if I may ask?
Because I used to believe it was strictly based on your duties to the community, wealth, influence etc. I don't think age plays a major role here.

That included, but I'm from Nnewi, and like I heard, you have to be at least 30 or 35 I believe, but it starts with 3 AND be married to be titled. I know the "marriage" part is a must, but I may be wrong...
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux:

I believe He was busied by errands that needed his attention in the ceremony.

What kind of errand is that? Abeg leave matter jor, he was missing in action... simple.

They gat money and influence and could get anyone or anything they wanted, so errand is no excuse.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
manny4life:

That included, but I'm from Nnewi, and like I heard, you have to be at least 30 or 35 I believe, but it starts with 3 AND be married to be titled. I know the "marriage" part is a must, but I may be wrong...

The twins are 30+
Idemili North cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.