Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Newly Openned Cinema In Benin City Has Been Turned To A Giant Photo Studio - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Newly Openned Cinema In Benin City Has Been Turned To A Giant Photo Studio (3328 Views)

Is There Any Cinema In Akure / What Will The IMAX Cinema In Festac Town Look Like? / Movie Experience At “the Filmhouse” A New Cinema In Surulere-lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newly Openned Cinema In Benin City Has Been Turned To A Giant Photo Studio by olatomiwa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
I tire for my edo people oh. I doubt if the owners of the Cinema will make any money from the movies. My people just dey enter take pictures and stroll out. Owo ti fe wo gbo ohhh
Re: The Newly Openned Cinema In Benin City Has Been Turned To A Giant Photo Studio by Dubby6(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Make strike end first I go bring that place down
Re: The Newly Openned Cinema In Benin City Has Been Turned To A Giant Photo Studio by LajaLaba: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
olatomiwa: I tire for my edo people oh. I doubt if the owners of the Cinema will make any money from the movies. My people just dey enter take pictures and stroll out. Owo ti fe wo gbo ohhh
Really?
Re: The Newly Openned Cinema In Benin City Has Been Turned To A Giant Photo Studio by MrPerfect1759: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kadacinemas will make you loose interest in Movies. They are inconsistent and unreliable. They do not premier movies as at when due, and sometimes, they don't premier at all like their counterpart worldwide. I wish they will improve. The ambience of their cinemas will be the best in the country if only they can turn-off all lights when movie is in session. They do not update their movies schedule on time too, i.e kadacinemas.com/showtimes
Re: The Newly Openned Cinema In Benin City Has Been Turned To A Giant Photo Studio by jagabanlewis(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jh

(1) (Reply)

My Slang Is For Entertainment Purposes – Chiwetalu Agu / Pics: Young Actresses Expose Their Boobs In New Nollywood Movie Shot In Nsukka / Let's Make World-Class Radio Jingles, DJ Skits & Voiceovers For You !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.