Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21513 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Solaj(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fear not, fellow rapture watchers worldwide. God will continue to protect us in Jesus name. We must be perpetually ready for glorious rapture. Warning signs are manifesting worldwide. Satanic forces are on rampage worldwide. Demonic forces will invade the Earth ferociously during the great tribulation period to torture and kill left behind believers who refused to be chipped (mark of the beast: RFID chip/666). As steadfast rapture watchers, we will be among the raptured saints in Jesus name. You can visit "MARANATHA TRUMPETER" website to read and share many inspiring posts about glorious rapture, divine revelations from Jesus Christ and tribulation period events. http://rapturewatcher.. Remain blessed. Maranatha.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by amaralizzy40y: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
I can not be left behind in Jesus name Amen.

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
I pray none of us will be left behind too in JESUS' Name.. Amen.
Pastor Olu T: Jesus is coming is imminent and anytime from now the trumpet will sound. Do not be deceived, "Rapture" is real and "Hell" also, the choice is yours.

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BE SAVED AND SAFE!

I once read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. While was going with Jesus, the man was pleading and shouting to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain and live for CHRIST daily, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me, and I have a future and hope in Christ Jesus Romans 8:18, 1Corinthians 15:29, 1Timothy 4:7-8.
A million likes
nurmanteasynoni: Second to comment ooo
Second to what Ur network is really slow

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by nurmanteasynoni: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Second to comment ooo
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by kenniojo: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jesus is coming soon !!! Repent now!!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by disboy: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
ftc
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UNLEASHED(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
I won't be left behind. Dahzall.

sauer: For those left behind, we'll start a new world. The united States will defeat the beast or 666 or whatever. Better weapons will be available then.
We'll make the world a better place for all to live in. No more Christians. No more Jehovah witnesses to knock on your door. No more Sunday noises disturbing neighbors. No more hell preaching. No more religious wars. No more terrorists. No more Nigerian politicians.
One world. One government. And we can move on with our lives, with our heaven on earth! cheesy

Smh dream on mahn. Delusion at its highest.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by aventura: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Na to control okada na. No time oo, naija no dey carry last.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by 190: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
baba God na u biko

may your will be done,

i pray you find me pure despite all my sins and inquity

but God forbid should i not make it, na to begin cry till you come back come collect me embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Is the rapture happening soon?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by packman: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
[size=20pt]HMMM...... MINE IS VERY SIMPLE........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

[size=20pt]
TO HEAVEN DIRECT NEXT TO BROTHER JESUS[/size]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by AGgal(f): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
I don't want to think about it. Abasi akan!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Solaj(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rapture watchers worldwide, Jesus Christ will continue to protect us from end time calamities. According to divine revelations, demonic forces will invade the Earth ferociously after the glorious rapture. During the great tribulation period, they will cruelly torture and kill left behind believers who refused to be chipped (mark of the Beast: RFID Chip: 666). Martyred believers will come to heaven as great tribulation saints. As steadfast rapture watchers, we will be among the raptured saints in Jesus name. We will walk on the golden streets of heavenly New Jerusalem with Jesus Christ and dwell in our heavenly mansions forever. Be perpetually ready for glorious rapture. Warning signs are manifesting worldwide. Rapture day is inevitable. Raptured or left behind? Decide now. Maranatha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by PastorOluT(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jesus is coming is imminent and anytime from now the trumpet will sound. Do not be deceived, "Rapture" is real and "Hell" also, the choice is yours.

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BE SAVED AND SAFE!

I once read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. While was going with Jesus, the man was pleading and shouting to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain and live for CHRIST daily, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me, and I have a future and hope in Christ Jesus Romans 8:18, 1Corinthians 15:29, 1Timothy 4:7-8.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by 30secs(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wetin... Na life continue na.........

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
For those left behind, we'll start a new world. The united States will defeat the beast or 666 or whatever. Better weapons will be available then.
We'll make the world a better place for all to live in. No more Christians. No more Jehovah witnesses to knock on your door. No more Sunday noises disturbing neighbors. No more hell preaching. No more religious wars. No more terrorists. No more Nigerian politicians.
One world. One government. And we can move on with our lives, with our heaven on earth! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by packman: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
berem: Is the rapture happening soon?
[size=20pt]
ASK GOD.... HE WOULD SEND YOU A VISION..... grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
There is no rapture or heaven or hell.

Stop believing Jewish fairytales.

FEAR FEAR FEAR...must religions, especially these foreign ones, use fear of eternal burning and beast marks to keep people in line?

Our ancestors believed that when one died, he or she joined his ancestors in merriment- no matter what.

Why dont we do away with all these things that we cant prove? Has anyone got a location or picture of heaven? Why are we so gullible? Why do we want to abuse children with nightmares of a fiery oven?

Why?

24 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by farem: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
I will not be left behind in Jesus Name, amen.
It's the most horrible thing next to hell fire!
I rebuke being-left-behind for me, my family and those who are reading this in Jesus Name, Amen.

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by packman: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oghos1: I won't be left behind. Dahzall

[size=15pt]WITH ALL THE IGBO.....````---'''''''|||~~~ YOU DEY BLOW............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by packman: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03: There is no rapture or heaven or hell.

Stop believing Jewish fairytales.

FEAR FEAR FEAR...must religions, especially these foreign ones, use fear of eternal burning and beast marks to keep people in line?

Our ancestors believed that when one died, he or she joined his ancestors in merriment- no matter what.

Why dont we do away with all these things that we cant prove? Has anyone got a location or picture of heaven? Why are we so gullible? Why do we want to abuse children with nightmares of a fiery oven?

Why?

[size=20pt]HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH......[/size]

[size=70pt]DOOM.....[/size]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by 4reigningqueen: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
What if there is nothing like rapture?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oh Lord, please do not let me be left behind. Being left behind states that all my years of suffering on earth was in vain. chei! I cnt even imagine it. Na me go first experience Rapture. I better go and buy my white gown for that wonderful day.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
packman:

[size=20pt]HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH......[/size]

[size=70pt]DOOM.....[/size]

Calm down

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by alfredo4u(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
I will b like van persie

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Lakayanah: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
See everyone saying God forbid. No-one wants to be left behind yet we want to commit sin even more than the devil himself.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Aloota continua

I'm looting all the shops and robbing all the banks with no regret since I'm already going to hell. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by MightyFortress: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lord have mercy.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by musaajebor(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Anybody left behind will just keep living a hell of a life.
Am sorry for them though.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by abhosts(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
I shall not be Left Behind In Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bia, whichi kindi yeye joku isi this? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.