Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21532 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Earth life is only a parenthesis opening with birth and ends with death, the real chapter, book of life is eternity. Dont mess up ur eternitu because God has allowed you rationality. Rapture is real, heaven is real and hell is real. God is placing before you life nd death. choose life and stop basking in your vain limited intellect mocking the living God. Jesus is truly Lord (none has an excuse, grace is being poured already,yeild that ur soul would be saved).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
frank3.16:

Now u sound like u were there or is this jst faith?

We have to pray for God to grant us the understanding to understand the book he wrote under the supervision of the holy spirit.

Therefor God is the author of a confused and Rediculious book. Why didnt he write it (since he is now a writer) in a way we will just understand. After writing we still have to asking for understanding.

Na waooo.
U should knw that the bible was written in order for us to knw the right thing to do, u make sound as if we ll b doing God a favor by reading it, well thats where u are wrong reading it is for own good.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
I have never pay tithe since going to church but I don't always have difficulties taking money to club and carrying woman,that's enough qualify me for automatic sinner. May God forgive. I don't like but when it comes to business and making money, I may lies at least to make people believe in your product......how would I make money without sin(lie).... I may have read bible a lot but ................let me reserve my comment.

Even if pastor preaches on tithe or maintenance, I may because of that no go church for 2 weeks. I do not need to confess my sin here, people are reading

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Kyase(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
I wonder who is reading ur bible for u.
Tribulation comes before rapture.
For ye shall pass through tribulation but am with u until the end of the world.
Brosses and sises so prepair for the mark of the beast for rapture.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by frank317: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Von Bismark:
U should knw that the bible was written in order for us to knw the right thing to do, u make sound as if we ll b doing God a favor by reading it, well thats where u are wrong reading it is for own good.

U make it sound like we humans dont deserve to b happy.

With or without the bible, humans know the right thing to do.

Moslems, hindus and budists do not read the bible yet they know whats right and Whats wrong.

How perfect is ur life since us read the bible. Why do u still ask for forgiveness every morning?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
born2fuck: a lot of posters here are mainly sinners, I am a sinner too and wouldn't pretend that. Let them check themselves. It is not by hitting like on posts here that would make them go to heaven. I will never lie because I am a sinner and my greatest challenges is drinking,clubbing and prostitution and as per lie, I don't lie. If I commit sin, I wouldn't say I'm saint
All hv sinned and fallen short of the glory of God i agree with u, we all are sinners there is no perfect being on earth, but we are striving towards perfection. which means we should avoid everything sin as much as possible, for the addictions u hv take it to God in prayer, and try to avoid the things or the friends that ll lead u to sin also look for a true pastor cos there are lots of fake ones in our world today to pray with u.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
frank3.16:

Moslems, hindus and budists do not read the bible yet they know whats right and Whats wrong.

How perfect is ur life since us read the bible. Why do u still ask for forgiveness every morning?
If u knw the right thing to do hw come the way u talk says otherwise cos obviosly u dnt knw the right path that ll take u to eternal happiness. u are just afta the temporary happiness here on earth,
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Kyase(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Jesus is coming is imminent and anytime from now the trumpet will sound. Do not be deceived, "Rapture" is real and "Hell" also, the choice is yours.

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BE SAVED AND SAFE!

I once read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. While was going with Jesus, the man was pleading and shouting to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain and live for CHRIST daily, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me, and I have a future and hope in Christ Jesus Romans 8:18, 1Corinthians 15:29, 1Timothy 4:7-8.

my pastor with due respect please go read ur bible.
Those people that claimed to go to heaven or hell are jst lying.
What did the bible say?
For the dead do not know anything or have knowledge of their pass life.
Please answer this question for me.
1-Will JESUS return with the saint when he return to come back again and pick their bodies?
2-will those in hell be given second chance jst like those that didn't make it to the rapture to refuse or accept the mark of the beast?
Please answer those question with bible reference.
Remain blessed
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
we ask for forgiveness every morning cos we are humans and we may hv sinned unknowingly, sometimes there are ways that seem right to men but the end thereof is destruction, so we ask God to forgive and put us in the right path.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Doyensky: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Go n read ur bible very well. Der is nofin lyk fairy tale in d bible, Gods word is complete, d gospel has been preachd in every nation, end tym prophecies r been fulfild, wot remains is jst d rapture. D bible is d only book dt was neva reviewed, everytin written der in correlates wit d past. Present and future happenings. Repent n b wise. Heaven is real n rapture is real too. D buk of revelation talks broadly on dt.
God luvs u all.
4reigningqueen: What if there is nothing like rapture?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ooshinibos: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oghos1: I won't be left behind. Dahzall.

Smh dream on mahn. Delusion at its highest.

NIGERIANS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN YOU ARE TOO CORRUPT ; RELIGIOUS AND JUST TOO BRUTAL AND EVIL , 70 % percent of you all
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Doyensky: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Well, i believe dt moralty is differnt frm christianity. For xample, som pple dnt steal, nt bcoz d bible is against it bt bcoz its against deir moral belief dt stealin is wrong. Common sense stil dictates som tinz to us. Its our own to choose to follow or not.
frank3.16:

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thank u @ Doyensk, morality ll nt tell u things lyk forgive ur neighbor wen he/she hurts u, bt the bible tells us to, and also goes further to tell us that an unforgiving heart can lead us to hell.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Von Bismark:
it is nt written by ordinary human knowledge, its nt just some novel or an inspirational book written by ur fellow man. u need His guidance to undastand its nt an ordinary book

So the Bible is not ordinary
It's spiritual
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
chris baba: Earth life is only a parenthesis opening with birth and ends with death, the real chapter, book of life is eternity. Dont mess up ur eternitu because God has allowed you rationality. Rapture is real, heaven is real and hell is real. God is placing before you life nd death. choose life and stop basking in your vain limited intellect mocking the living God. Jesus is truly Lord (none has an excuse, grace is being poured already,yeild that ur soul would be saved).

How do u know that hell, rapture and Jesus is alive and real
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
I have read revelation from beginning to the end and with my understanding, it was a prediction and some folks will make it happen, everything was written in proverb and it only takes the wise to understand.

The bible was written by different people and the information init isn't perfect. There are lies in the bible in order to control peoples mind in order for them not to know too much because if they do then humans will start misbehaving. The world doesn't want the truth but lies.

Do you think adam and eve were the 1st creation? Do you think people really lived 900yrs? Do you think d way they count date and time then is the way we count now? So many stuffs

How many folks will receive the mark of the beast out of 7 billion folks? Do you think people will want too?

As far as I'm concerned the mark of the beast wouldn't come like most of folks think, even when they will start issuing it, its going to be trickish and u wouldn't know u have received it. Even if you will know then its going to be compulsory like it was written those who doesn't ve it won't be able to buy and sell so its going to be like if you don't ve a bank account then u can't withdraw money so hunger will starve u lool. its a gradual process don't want to go into much details

Nobody is going to dissappear as far as I'm concerned so get that.

God is real and he exist period.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Von Bismark: Thank u @ Doyensk, morality ll nt tell u things lyk forgive ur neighbor wen he/she hurts u, bt the bible tells us to, and also goes further to tell us that an unforgiving heart can lead us to hell.

Shut up, there are many atheist, buddhist and pagans who don't hold grudges, they forgive not because of the Bible says so but because they want to feel free in spirit.

Forgiveness not only releases the offendee but also the offended
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Von Bismark: we ask for forgiveness every morning cos we are humans and we may hv sinned unknowingly, sometimes there are ways that seem right to men but the end thereof is destruction, so we ask God to forgive and put us in the right path.

Wats ur definition of sin?
There's nothing like sin that God forgives.

When u do bad, u receive bad no forgiveness, the law of karma is very effective.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Chrisx1x(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
sauer: For those left behind, we'll start a new world. The united States will defeat the beast or 666 or whatever. Better weapons will be available then.
We'll make the world a better place for all to live in. No more Christians. No more Jehovah witnesses to knock on your door. No more Sunday noises disturbing neighbors. No more hell preaching. No more religious wars. No more terrorists. No more Nigerian politicians.
One world. One government. And we can move on with our lives, with our heaven on earth! cheesy
what is he saying,holy mary,may GOD hv mercy on u
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
macof:

Shut up, there are many atheist, buddhist and pagans who don't hold grudges, they forgive not because of the Bible says so but because they want to feel free in spirit.

hw do u knw there are pagans, atheist....who 4give,? its a thing of the heart its nt something u do by just saying it. even if they actually do, do they knw the consequence of nt 4giving,
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
macof:

Wats ur definition of sin?
There's nothing like sin that God forgives.

When u do bad, u receive bad no forgiveness, the law of karma is very effective.
if God does nt forgive, then no one should be alive today, He forgives out of His love for us, if He punishes us it is for the right reason to bring us back to the right path. just as u ll punish ur child when he/she misbehaves
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
born2fuck: I have never pay tithe since going to church but I don't always have difficulties taking money to club and carrying woman,that's enough qualify me for automatic sinner. May God forgive. I don't like but when it comes to business and making money, I may lies at least to make people believe in your product......how would I make money without sin(lie).... I may have read bible a lot but ................let me reserve my comment.

Even if pastor preaches on tithe or maintenance, I may because of that no go church for 2 weeks. I do not need to confess my sin here, people are reading

You don't have to pay tithes, tithes is a Jewish tradition not Yoruba/Igbo or any ethnic group u belong to.

When u sin(spread negative energy)
You reep wat u sow in this life or in the next life, not in hell. The law of karma is very effective

Sir, manage ur character, respect urself by feeding ur consciousness to develop ur soul.

Life should be lived with Joy and fun but don't over do it, do only things that are necessary, when u want to drink do u really have to drink? When u want to make sales by lying do u really have to lie? Ask urself this questions when doing things. Communicate with ur consciousness and inner mind, only that is guaranteed to help u in life. God is in heaven controlling the universe, u control ur life and help earth be a better place, make it a paradise.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bt above all we cant take His love for us to be an excuse for sin, we should avoid sin as much as we can.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
macof:

why telling man of God to shut up. You better go and buy burning candle and be testing fire on your body so fire won't be new to you by the time you get to hell.

But I have to be honest, what is written in bible maybe real but I don't trust white people, they discrimination...

They use white for jesus and devil black?
Why blackball have to be the last to be potted in snoocke and must be kick by white ball?
What is the meaning of blackbook?
Are the oyinbo even really white like paint or shalks, they look like redish

Don't be deceived, the man in picture is the first person who acted jesus movie, jesus do not look like that because camera do not exist in those days but oyinbo deceives us with someone else, using a white guy, even if jesus was blackman, oyinbo won't say the truth because they believe black no nothing then....they only give us 5 spot in worldcup, only them using 13 with them co-asia oyinbo packing the rest, they just want evverything for themselves...

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
born2fuck: why telling man of God to shut up. You better go and buy burning candle and be testing fire on your body so fire won't be new to you by the time you get to hell.

But I have to be honest, what is written in bible maybe real but I don't trust white people, they discrimination...

They use white for jesus and devil black?
Why blackball have to be the last to be potted in snoocke and must be kick by white ball?
What is the meaning of blackbook?
Are the oyinbo even really white like paint or shalks, they look like redish

Don't be deceived, the man in picture is the first person who acted jesus movie, jesus do not look like that because camera do not exist in those days but oyinbo deceives us with someone else, using a white guy, even if jesus was blackman, oyinbo won't say the truth because they believe black no nothing then....they only give us 5 spot in worldcup, only them using 13 with them co-asia oyinbo packing the rest, they just want evverything for themselves...
You are really funny! its true but at least in the sight of God we are all equal.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Von Bismark:
if God does nt forgive, then no one should be alive today, He forgives out of His love for us, if He punishes us it is for the right reason to bring us back to the right path. just as u ll punish ur child when he/she misbehaves

How does God not forgiving affect humans being alive today

God doesn't forgive, u are punished adequately for the crimes u commit, God is not bias and doesn't break the rules for anybody
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Sirgen05(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
The word of God, if it be not received now as a testimony to us, will be received another day as a testimony against us, and will judge us.

As a free moral agent, God permits u to ur choice.

But u are surely responsible for it and will answer for that choice.

It'll be to ur own utter dismay to wake in eternity before God with only two Destinations either awaiting u!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Von Bismark:
hw do u knw there are pagans, atheist....who 4give,? its a thing of the heart its nt something u do by just saying it. even if they actually do, do they knw the consequence of nt 4giving,

How do u know Christians forgive?

When humans forgive it frees the soul, and that of the forgiven.
That's why when people do bad things Babalawo always tell them to go and ask for forgiveness, once u are forgiven and the offended soul has released u, the law of karma has no business with u anymore.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
macof:

How do u know Christians forgive?

When humans forgive it frees the soul, and that of the forgiven.
That's why when people do bad things Babalawo always tell them to go and ask for forgiveness, once u are forgiven and the offended soul has released u, the law of karma has no business with u anymore.
i dnt knw if christians forgive i cant speak for anybody cos we give account of this lyf per head, bt one thing i knw is dat as a christian u knw dat u should forgive, and u knw the consequence of nt forgiving.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Sirgen05(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
macof:

You don't have to pay tithes, tithes is a Jewish tradition not Yoruba/Igbo or any ethnic group u belong to.

Is the Bible also a Jewish tradition?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2013
Why God allow devil to take control of his creatures,are they toying with us and gambling the life he created for devil usage. Why do we have to pay for Adam and Eve sin. If God knows tommorow, they why do we have to bother about hell fire since he is assure of those going to hell and heaven?can someone truly take account of what truly happen in entire duration of jesus life? Who was there when fish swallow jonah,even if jonah said this himself, who should believe him and write it down in bible? Can fish truly swallow person? If people are living 900 yrs in bible, why can't we even live 300 yrs, are those people better than us but remember sin are traced to them and they should be worst than us because part of them nail jesus to cross?
What if I swap to muslim, because miracle happen everywhere even unbeliever also perform miracles pastor claims. I won't condemn any religion , why will people that will withness rapture have second chance and the dead won't? ......

Why did the same oyinbo believe in ghost if they believe after death is judgment, which part of the body will even burn in hell fire.

God can't create human and let the devil devoured him. If he let in the devil, why do we have to pay for it.....
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2013
modified. because of chii. still an atheist!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

African Beads And Occult Meaning / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.