Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

ESUT Calls Off Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Calls Off Strike (27757 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Calls Off Strike / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / ASUU Calls Off Strike Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESUT Calls Off Strike by Bezed(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
final year electrical /electronics engineering had one lecture 2day, and will be having another one 2moro at 8..
And for the sceptics... I was there, cos i'm a final year electrical electronics student.. And if you still dont believe, you can jump off a two-storey building with your head down..

1 Like

Re: ESUT Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Bezed: final year electrical /electronics engineering had one lecture 2day, and will be having another one 2moro at 8..
And for the sceptics... I was there, cos i'm a final year electrical electronics student.. And if you still dont believe, you can jump off a two-storey building with your head down..
bro who taught u then,since ASUU in your debunked the news
Re: ESUT Calls Off Strike by guiddoti: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=olenyi][/quote] is that demon on the book? I'm just concern as I watch the school logo.
Re: ESUT Calls Off Strike by enigmaticb2r(m): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2013
olenyi: Just heard the announcement. The management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, just directed that all students are to report to campus tomorrow for the onward completion of the semester.

They said that exams would commence immediately and any student that fails to report will have him/herself to blame.
olenyi: Just heard the announcement. The management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, just directed that all students are to report to campus tomorrow for the onward completion of the semester.

They said that exams would commence immediately and any student that fails to report will have him/herself to blame.

FUNAAB Should also back out joor.
Re: ESUT Calls Off Strike by ifex370(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2013
busterr:

the grammatical errors in your post are bloody....
oya clap for urself!
Re: ESUT Calls Off Strike by ProjectKay(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=Illuminatus]Any Law student here? Newly admitted or otherwise. I need help from you guys.[/quote
**** yea ,wsup?
Re: ESUT Calls Off Strike by Illuminatus(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=Project-Kay][/quote]
Finally! I was wondering if registration/lectures has started yet for new students? I'm not really close to school now and I don't have a friend yet in the faculty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike - Students’ Peaceful Protest Turns Bloody In Delta (photos) / Is This My CGPA Useless As A Pharmacy Student? / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.