Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead (24475 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by wizzymate(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D4406EC028D4D94C06C5C0F221CF93A48F5B1B8D&dn=swiftkey+keyboard+v4+3+0+186&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsilvertorrent.org%2Fannounce.php&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by denzel2009: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: May the good Lord grants the bereaves the fortitude to bear the irrepairable loss...
Lest i forget,
abeg who get visafone charger?

Na wa o..
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Bokoharam: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
I hold Goodluck Jonathan and Stella Oduah responsible for this crash in Russia. Mtcheeew!

RIP to the victims.
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Dannylux: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
If it were in Nigeria we'd hold the minister responsible.

Rip to the dead
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by khattab02: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
tbagjames: is the Russia aviation Minister Stella?
Good question for those being sarcastic.
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by thewarrior72: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
checkdate: MAY WE OBSERVE 30SEC OF SILENCE FOR THE SOULS OF THE FAITHFUL THAT WAS LOST IN THIS TRAGICE OCCURANCE
What/which faithful?
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by oniwo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
dirtymoney:
abeg, no use your English cause another tragic occurence for here ooo
Pls let that guy be now
Abi english language na your forefather language
Abiati
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
So That America Woman That Wrote An Article About Nigerian Email Scammers And Planes Falling Out Of The Sky In Russia Was Actually Correct?
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by kolamilan(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
RIP to the dead. Why is it that plane crash normally happens on weekends specifically on sundays.
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by simdam500(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
dirtymoney:
abeg, no use your English cause another tragic occurence for here ooo

and what ur grade in English Lang

RIP 2D DECEASED
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by jerrymania(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
slimthugchimee: And they see only in naija planes crash ist to comment for the ist time in history neva taught it could happen am very happy abeg 1 bottle of stout for all of una

very foolish of you. why dont you jus comment in a clean way and leave this first to comment stewpidity. And you are even showing your foolishness on a very sad thread!
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by panafrican(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sad time.
May they rest in peace.
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by hardbody: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
weazley: A Boeing 737 has crashed while attempting to land at Kazan airport in western Russia, killing all 50 people on board.The plane took off from Moscow and crashed at 7.25pm local time, according to Russia's Emergencies Ministry.The aircraft was making a second attempt to land when it exploded upon striking the runway.Some 44 passengers and six crew members were on board the plane at the time. The flight was operated by the regional Tatarstan airline, according to a ministry spokeswoman.Firefighters extinguished a blaze at the scene. The airport in Kazan, the capital of the region of Tatarstan, has been closed.

source: http://news.sky.com/story/1169909/dozens-killed-in-russia-plane-crash

Nigerian airspace is so terrible. Indeed it can only happen Nigeria
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chinekemee!!!...GEJ has caused plane crash in Russia?
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by khattab02: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why are many people being sarcastic here?
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by redcliff: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
slimthugchimee: And they see only in naija planes crash ist to comment for the ist time in history neva taught it could happen am very happy abeg 1 bottle of stout for all of una

And to think that one hediot liked this post of yours. Both of you are repugnant!
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by kshowhanif: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
weazley: A Boeing 737 has crashed while attempting to land at Kazan airport in western Russia, killing all 50 people on board.The plane took off from Moscow and crashed at 7.25pm local time, according to Russia's Emergencies Ministry.The aircraft was making a second attempt to land when it exploded upon striking the runway.Some 44 passengers and six crew members were on board the plane at the time. The flight was operated by the regional Tatarstan airline, according to a ministry spokeswoman.Firefighters extinguished a blaze at the scene. The airport in Kazan, the capital of the region of Tatarstan, has been closed.

source: http://news.sky.com/story/1169909/dozens-killed-in-russia-plane-crash
ahhhh! Stela odua wetin dey happen again?! Nigerians da funny me.
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Stella Oduah shld be held responsible...
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by UNLEASHED(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2013
Don Demu: If na 4 naija e occur dem 4 don murder GEJ on plenty comments. Still wont be suprised to see some d.umb-ar.ses we might do that but (*in fat joe's voice) when I see u amma give my fofo fofo
.._____________-.__-_-___
../_==o;;;;;;;;____ ___.____=>
....), ---.(_(__) /
...// (..) ), ----"
..//___//
.//___//

I just did that pistol thing myself and I feel so impressed haha. Sad init?

..______________-.__-_-___
../_==O;;;;;;____ ___.___=}
....),--.(_(__) /
...// (..) ),--"
..//___//
.//___//
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Gistwitherico(m): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2013
So these bereave fellows could not see 2014. Why wont i not do a humongous thanksgiving to my God in december?
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Bokoharam: I hold Goodluck Jonathan and Stella Oduah responsible for this crash in Russia. Mtcheeew!

RIP to the victims.
Ode is u! Is Goodluck Jonathan the Russian president?
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by hikmoj(m): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Another Acts of apostles....sorry,ACT OF GOD .
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by chidinwachukwu(m): 2:35am On Nov 18, 2013
From an Authoritative Source direct from one Minister of Aviation,the crash was Caused by Witches and Wizards and Other Occultic people in their Aviation Industry.

R.I.P to the dead may their Souls Rest in Peace.
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by vineyardfarms: 3:40am On Nov 18, 2013
Wahooo - very insennsitive - wine for human's lives - wahoo
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 18, 2013
tbagjames: is the Russia aviation Minister Stella?
No oh! Her name is Oduah! Ode
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 18, 2013
khattab02: Why are many people being sarcastic here?
What is this one saying!
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by kraftykc(m): 4:47am On Nov 18, 2013
Don Demu: If na naija una 4 don see GEJ name for first ten comments

how that one join my guy?
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Bokoharam: 5:38am On Nov 18, 2013
naijaborn001:
Ode is u! Is Goodluck Jonathan the Russian president?

You be mumu ooo! Since you can't understand simple English in 'plain' language! Mtcheeew again.
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Chigorkizz(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2013
If Russia can have plane crash den i've started beleiving in Odua's statement dat PLANE CRASH IS AN ACT OF GOD.

Oya!Odua.s critics shud convince me dat plane crash is nt an act of GOD.
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2013
iamswizz: I refuse to believe this story..

But, if its true

Princess stella oduah must resign.
What the fork is this one saying!
Re: Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Bokoharam:

You be mumu ooo! Since you can't understand simple English in 'plain' language! Mtcheeew again.
What the fork is this one saying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted / 40 Malawians Arrested For Abandoning Israeli Farms To Look For Jobs In Town / Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.