Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" (82162 Views)

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby / Help!!! Prospective Corper With Id Card Issues!!! / Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by donPhill(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
nna le kwa ukwu
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Danhumprey: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Zikdik:
It is not saggy bag, it is saddle bag
Oh! Thanks. I was confusing the 2 words. wink
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
prosper606: grin Killer Curves indeed..This kin topic way make
front page monday morning...Oga Seun dis week go make sense b dat Ooº°˚
˚°ºoo...

grin grin Who knows if seun is on vaseline already? grin
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by thewarrior72: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
undecidedLook at the traffic generated by this picture a thing, that refuses to work on her weight.....spits on her.....smh
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by hardeyincah(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
i swear i will like her for a GF
haba
haba
haba

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Fayrouzz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
gbishop: what is this doing on front page when anambra election is still on and ASUU is yet to call off the strike.
And if all ASUU news mk fp, will that call off the strike?? Na wa fr u ooo
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Malakh: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Frazy: What da..... lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy
where you see that pic wey you put for your profile
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
dis 1 na whala 4 bed o
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by naazsamuel: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
haba
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by engroke(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
In olamide's voice idi lo tobi toyi o da bi hunch back where are u going to.......ogbeni come back
But 2 say d fact nothing hard 4 d gal na juss give her dat banana from behind simple!!!!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by oladelei: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
No be small tin oh
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by hardeyincah(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Polio: Why is this crap on the front page?

Who is the idio.t who moved this nonsense to the front page?!
instead of u to tell us how we can/will help u get her contact, u are faking and fooling yourself...
who be your mate for here?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by nairaman66(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
How did this POST made the FP? NL is a complete joke!!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by born2boink(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
dolly dolly: Omo dis one na die. Wia are those guys that love big nyash n tiny waist? Abeg mke una come feed on this one. Btw op nice title 4 the thread.
this babe na swimmingg pool, just lay between her, dey swimfuck dey go
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by cutieonyi89(f): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
falls from keke napep.......kelee wu hummer jeep

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by ogbujajnr: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beezally: Meet The Girl Who Has Killer Curves *18+

Her name is caro Ooº°˚
Omo d babe gallant no be small
See gobe
Guys would u lyk her as a wife or as a girlfriend

One nit encountered is enough. unless otherwise found to be movable .
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Ezeibe(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dr2great: I wonder how her toto go be
na that one be ur problem!★★☪☪☪☆☆☆☆
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by solexybaba(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
amedu sikira bl: She's 2 fat jare.
u b learner dis na fat? Dis is bam bam

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by aryzgreat: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Is she from ibadan? Na dia ds kain orobo nyash full dia. Walai.

If ds type join u for taxi, na suffocation
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Harbiurlah(f): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg wetin b dis?
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Harbiurlah(f): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lol.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by francafrank(f): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beautiful African woman.
But must they wear pants?

who pasted this? did the person get permission? if i am the one on this pic i will sue for invasion of privacy and considering what is being written here emotional distress.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by kadman(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nairaland has got to be kidding me with this stupidity !!!! WTF ?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by ofiladee(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na who post dis? Na real killer curve. Please put on a helmet and seat belt when handling... For your safety.
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by igbalajobi: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
instead of saying she is fat, I think it's better to say she is MANY grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by pongwa(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
this one no dey shit at all o
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Toolz will be so jealous!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Obiossy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wizkid shey u dey look for caro..come see her here..her nyash = wizkid + LAX
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by EFFRAKATA: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Subbahallah!
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by kulumo: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nomski0: If I ever get this fat(GOD forbid) I'll lock myself and break the keys.
Killer curves indeed.undecidedundecided
I'll be very glad to see your own picture so we can compare. Also don't get it twisted my dear, fatness no be disease as a matter of fact she's sexy, beautiful and very attractive compare to some "bony fish". Even some of the guys that are making comments likes her already. they'll see her on the road and nearly have accident. lol. Personally i think she's good to take to mama. cool wink
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" by Walexsammy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nomski0: If I ever get this fat(GOD forbid) I'll lock myself and break the keys.
Killer curves indeed.undecidedundecided
......forget dat tin ure saying..u must be very slim for saying dat...Na dis ass dey invoke joor....UKWU tins, My spec

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.