Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,961 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ngige, Nwoye, Ubah Reject Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige, Nwoye, Ubah Reject Election (500 Views)

Tanzanian Politicians Shun Gej’s Advice, Reject Election Results / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige, Nwoye, Ubah Reject Election by youthmustwork: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Anambra Governorship Election: Ngige,
Nwoye, Ubah reject election
*Call for cancellation
AWKA—The three governorship
candidates of PDP, APC and LP, Tony
Nwoye, Chris Ngige and Ifeanyi Ubah
vowed last night to reject whatever
result that would be announced by INEC
from Saturday and Sunday gubernatorial
elections in Anambra State.
At a joint news conference addressed at
8pm at Finotel Hotel, Awka, Senator
Ngige presented the official position of
the three contestants on the election.
The three candidates who had earlier in
the day expressed their dissatisfaction
with the outcome of the election which is
yet to be announced by INEC as at press
time last night.
Ngige said: “Our stand is that Saturday
election was characterized by fraud,
malpractices and massive irregularities
and we call on INEC to put in place
another process to conduct a fresh
election to enable the people of Anambra
elect their governor that will take over
from the present governor on March 17
next year.
“The irregularities clearly noticed
included the omission of the names of
many voters in the registers presented
for the election in the over 4,000 polling
units.
We were assured that the process will be
free and fair during the stake holder’s
meeting with the INEC Chairman, Prof
Attahiru Jega, but little did we know that
they had planned to disenfranchise many
of our supporters by deleting their names
from the register everywhere in the local
government areas. It was so massive and
we hereby reject the voters registers
used for this election.
“We were assured by the INEC chairman
that the electoral process would be
transparent but we experienced was to
the contrary.
VANGUARD
https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1460196_10151874532863409_1726526978_n.jpg

Re: Ngige, Nwoye, Ubah Reject Election by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
sad
Re: Ngige, Nwoye, Ubah Reject Election by UcLloyd: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
WE IMOLITES Congratulate Our Anambra Brothers! APGA Victory is For Ndigbo! We Urge U Brothers 2 Pray For IMO State, As We Plot 2 Ouster APC n Owelle Come 2015! Ibos Unite, Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Ngige, Nwoye, Ubah Reject Election by Drhenrysaint(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
UcLloyd: WE IMOLITES Congratulate Our Anambra Brothers! APGA Victory is For Ndigbo! We Urge U Brothers 2 Pray For IMO State, As We Plot 2 Ouster APC n Owelle Come 2015! Ibos Unite, Igbo Kwenu!
young man re u insane?, am frm imo I think APC z owk for imo state, hw many years ve ds so called parties ruled us, still no change. We ne fresh blood lyk APC
Re: Ngige, Nwoye, Ubah Reject Election by UcLloyd: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dr henry saint: young man re u insane?, am frm imo I think APC z owk for imo state, hw many years ve ds so called parties ruled us, still no change. We ne fresh blood lyk APC

If You're truly an Imolite, u'll agree with me that Rochas is sinking wahz left of Imo State. There are better men who can rule Imo Come 2015, as for his romance with APC, don't forget, "show me ur friends n I'll tell u who u are" reference 2 Tinubu
Re: Ngige, Nwoye, Ubah Reject Election by Drhenrysaint(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
UcLloyd:

If You're truly an Imolite, u'll agree with me that Rochas is sinking wahz left of Imo State. There are better men who can rule Imo Come 2015, as for his romance with APC, don't forget, "show me ur friends n I'll tell u who u are" reference 2 Tinubu
bro reason, dnt judge frm party, stare at d one dt z currently in dt seat wat he z capable of doing, for example: PDP z bad, z akpabio bad too?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Jega Speaking On AIT / Poverty And Elections In Nigeria By Japhet Omojuwa / Don't Fall A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.