Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada (21710 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by rabzy01: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
After paying ransom they came up with funny tale.

Thank God, the french learned lesson from what happened to the Britons that were held captives only to be killed by Ninja forces on rescure mission. It s better to pay ransom and leave the rest to junk journalism. w
Wise decision anyway. grin grin grin
Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Don Demu:
A confirmation that you are one of em jobless nairalanders whose job is senseless online rantings. Get something doing my friend cheesy
ur name shud be don mumu, nd who told u I dnt hv a job
Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by IamZinah: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
v
Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by shady26(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
don.pope:
After paying ransom..
who do they think they are deceiving.....After paying Ransome, they changed the story just so they can tell us tomorrow "we don't negotiate with terrorists". I just hope they did not pay the Ransome in kind by leaking some of our sensitive military information to these Boko scums of the earth thus endangering our dear JTF.
Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by hunter21(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Roeek:
just reminds me of airforce1, wat if Jonathan was dat president. God forbid o.
lesson: keep fit
My president would use jazzed ring to slap all the terrorists to death, nothing beats that.
Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by Asabeq(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
My belle o! cheesy
Lol @ raised butts!! cheesy

sakaguchi: Why did he escape
He would have picked a gun and shoot them in the raised butts,
Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by sammily(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
....vvv.... IS YOUR FRIEND

Deal with it

undecided

Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by macof(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Domain Master: On judgement day infront of God, i will just hold the Nigerian flag to show i have been thru hell already

Judgment day theory is false

Ur post made me laugh tho grin
Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by wogorparadise: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
naptu2: Saw it on tv. The Police Commissioner said that the terrorist were engaged in a gun battle with the army. This distracted them and they left the hostage's cell door open, which gave him the opportunity to escape. He later saw an okada rider who gave him a ride to the police station.
what a story
Re: French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada by timilehyin01(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hahahahahahahhahaha I don overlaff i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ spanish
Roeek: Only God saves but cme to tink of ot in his 60's he escapd frm a TERRORIST kidnap, dats if d story is true cos it luks all coind up. It just reminds me of airforce1, wat if Jonathan was dat president. God forbid o.
lesson: keep fit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Mocks Omoyele Sowore On Arrest Of His Brother By DSS / Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law / APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.