Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Anambra Election Canceled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Canceled (2101 Views)

PDP Gubernatoria Primary Election Canceled In Kwara State / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2013
The Independent National Electoral Commission  (INEC) of Nigeria could not declare a winner in the Saturday elections in Anambra State even as it released results showing the candidate of APGA , Willie Obiano was leading.
 INEC returning officer told reporters that the commission will hold supplementary elections in area where elections were canceled as a result of logistic problem.
 The election was therefore declared inconclusive.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/inec-declares-anambra-gubernatorial-poll-inconclusive-hold-supplementary-election-across-s

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Kingsley1000(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2013
That's the right thing.No imposition of stooge to us{willie}....No using money to buy off people's vote....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Kingsley1000: That's the right thing.No imposition of stooge to us{willie}....No using money to buy off people's vote....

A lot of irregularities. Even with all the rigging, apga was not able to win convincingly. They said its a supplementry election. I would have prefered a total cancellation.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2013
We demand a total cancellation. This is the most flawed election I've ever witnessed!
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by omicron(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2013
It was not cancelled! It was only declared inconclusive, meaning NO WINNER can be declared YET! A supplemetary election will be held later, NOT a re-run.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2013
omicron: It was not cancelled! It was only declared inconclusive, meaning NO WINNER can be declared YET! A supplemetary election will be held later, NOT a re-run.

Yes, but a total cancellation would be more acceptable.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2013
ndi ara..lele ha choro irim....make dem re- run d election joor... ngige must rule..peter obi must vomit the whole money he stole from anambra people which he uses in building breweries....Wetin b DT drink name again

ooooohh MPA and Oooohhh MMA...thief..
that's why he wan put Willi Willi to cover up his tracks.

i n fact make all this...........

up NEPA !!!! I d come

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Mellin: ndi ara..lele ha choro irim....make dem re- run d election joor... ngige must rule..peter obi must vomit the whole money he stole from anambra people which he uses in building breweries....Wetin b DT drink name again

ooooohh MPA and Oooohhh MMA...thief..
that's why he wan put Willi Willi to cover up his tracks.

i n fact make all this...........

up NEPA !!!! I d come

You dey mind the MOFO? what is silly is how some people want to still remain in bondage just because they do not want a 'yoruba' party to rule them.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by aj1802001: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
shachris:

You dey mind the MOFO? what is silly is how some people want to still remain in bondage just because they do not want a 'yoruba' party to rule them.
le kwa Anu Mpama

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
aj1802001: le kwa Anu Mpama

smiley Nwanne ole way?
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by vizman4i(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
shachris:

A lot of irregularities. Even with all the rigging, apga was not able to win convincingly. They said its a supplementry election. I would have prefered a total cancellation.

GUY NO DEY YARN RUBBISH ....WEDA APGA WIN OR NOT...ALL I AM AGAINST IS I DON'T WANT APC ON ANY EASTERN SIT....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
vizman4i:

GUY NO DEY YARN RUBBISH ....WEDA APGA WIN OR NOT...ALL I AM AGAINST IS I DON'T WANT APC ON ANY EASTERN SIT....

tongue They are already in Imo state, the heartland of the Igbo Nation. Yes, you are free to go and commit that suicide now.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by vizman4i(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
shachris: We demand a total cancellation. This is the most flawed election I've ever witnessed!
MAKE UR FATHER COME WIN ABI? IDOIT .....UNA DONE LOOSE APGA WILL RULE OVER APC AND IF APGA FAIL NA PDP...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Canceled by vizman4i(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
shachris:

tongue They are already in Imo state, the heartland of the Igbo Nation. Yes, you are free to go and commit that suicide now.

U ARE JUST A LOOSER. shocked shocked shocked shocked...GO KILL UR SELF FOR HANGER...BECOS I KNW THAT APC WILL NEVA RULE ANY IGBOLAND ...WE ARE IGBO BU IGBO AN NOT MUNTULAS LIKE YORUBA AND ABOKI THEM...WE BE SENCE PASS SENCE AND WHO NO ORDINARY MAN THEY RULEtongue shocked shocked shocked shocked IGBO WE ARE MORE UNITED NOW THAN EVER...
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by stevnwigw1: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
just like saying apga will win lagos
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by sakaguchi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Anambra Election Cancled by stevnwigw1:

OP, wetin be CANCLED na? Abeg edit your topic joor!
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
shachris: We demand a total cancellation. This is the most flawed election I've ever witnessed!
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
sakaguchi: Re: Anambra Election Cancled by stevnwigw1:

OP, wetin be CANCLED na? Abeg edit your topic joor!

angry Made the mistake 'cos i was in a haste to post. Too bad Nairaland does not have a tool for editing Topic Headline.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by sakaguchi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
shachris:

angry Made the mistake 'cos i was in a haste to post. Too bad Nairaland does not have a tool for editing Topic Headline.
Ok, no wahala!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Canceled by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
sakaguchi:
Ok, no wahala!

wink Fixed.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by ignis: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
The entire election should have been cancelled.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by OmichaelO: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
vizman4i:

U ARE JUST A LOOSER. shocked shocked shocked shocked...GO KILL UR SELF FOR HANGER...BECOS I KNW THAT APC WILL NEVA RULE ANY IGBOLAND ...WE ARE IGBO BU IGBO AN NOT MUNTULAS LIKE YORUBA AND ABOKI THEM...WE BE SENCE PASS SENCE AND WHO NO ORDINARY MAN THEY RULEtongue shocked shocked shocked shocked IGBO WE ARE MORE UNITED NOW THAN EVER...
One major reason why Nigeria will not progress soon..
FANATIC and so TRIBALISTIC...
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by juman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Before the election national INEC rating was above average, but now their rating is below average.
Re: Anambra Election Canceled by vizman4i(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2013
O.michael.O:
One major reason why Nigeria will not progress soon..
FANATIC and so TRIBALISTIC...

And that is the reason why Hausa no Go rule us again...we the IGBO'S have learn a lot,from our mistakes ...all the while they have been tribalistic and me we are never losers we have the wisest in the whole Nigeria...Hausa wants make APC win for the heart of the IGBOS so that they will capitalise the winning of
GEJ
from there they have lost it all...bet me APC will never rule any IGBO ...RATHER LABOUR PARTY will...IGBO NDI NWEM, IHE ANYI CHORO BU KA ANYI NATA HA IGBO ,NATA KWA HA UFODU ALA NDI O'FEMANU (YORUBA),NA UFODU ALA NDI BIKO HAPUM SORRY BOKO HARAM(HAUSA)...COME 2015 WE ARE WINNING THE LAND AGAIN...IGBO NDI WEM OBUGI OTUWU EEE...

(1) (Reply)

IS YOUR ACCOUNT HACKED? / Ngige Failed Woefully In Anambra / Supplier Of Fuel & Foodstuff To Boko Haram Terrorists Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.