Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

An Objective Appeal Against Regional Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Objective Appeal Against Regional Politics (395 Views)

Birth Of Regional Politics / Obasanjo Blames Nation’s Woes On Founding Fathers Regional Politics / Obasanjo Blames Nation’s Woes On Regional Politics ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Objective Appeal Against Regional Politics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
I have observed raw emotion on the post on the anambara election inwhich APGA won by 16lg. I wish APGA won without hitches but for the regional sentiment expressed was so deep, well i dont blame the raw emotion becos even the E-APC were not any better. I came across this objective appeal on facebook which i did not see in e-APC followers. Read it and be blessed.
Ha! Igbo people can be so funny. the INEC chairman is talking about a serious issue that can lead to the cancellation of the election if contested at the court of law u people are busy accusing the personality of Ngige only becos he joined a party where there are muslims. Which party in Nigeria did not have muslims as part of them? Who is the chairman of PDP today? the powerful people that are controlling PDP today, most of them are the northern muslims. Even APGA has some muslims as part of their excos. If igbos still believes in regionalized party system, then they should 4get about ruling this country, as no regionalized party can take any region to b president of Nigeria. This is why Ngige, Okorocha & co joined APC to somday become or groom somebody 4rm the East who 'ld one day be Nigerian president.
Even APGA that is an Eastern party how many state is i† presently controlling in the East? Is that the kind of party that will make an Igbo person to be president? The South-west tried i† with AD then and later with AC & ACN. Do they succeed? Even when they fielded a northerner as their candidate? And if we are to say the truth, ACN then is more popular in South-west & some part of Nigeria than APGA is in the East now. So why can't Igbos learn from that?
The earlier the Igbos do away with politics of bitterness, regionalized politics, 'I holy & better pass attitude'. 4get the past and see other regions as partners in progress, the better for their dream of ruling Nigeria again. A dream I so much shared with them & I believe would come through soon, but definitely not from APGA. Emma a fcbk commentator
https://m.facebook.com/olayinkaa

(1) (Reply)

Advertisement / Nigerian President Delays Budget On Spending Dispute -source / Why Do People Hate Saharareporters So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.