Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Testimoni Boys Psquare New year Dance Hall/hot Song With Icorn Is Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Testimoni Boys Psquare New year Dance Hall/hot Song With Icorn Is Out. (895 Views)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Lecturer Qualifies For Matina Dance Hall Season 6!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimoni Boys Psquare New year Dance Hall/hot Song With Icorn Is Out. by gudboy1: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
I
had that the Gospel singer and rapper ft.Peter and Paul Popularly known
as P-Square. The track is titled (IF NO BE YOU!) and Idima is another song that is booming in churches and media houses download at
http://www.reverbnation.com/icorndeambassador But i don't know if that is true. Although
the song is a gospel banger, is hot. if icorn ft. them to me it does not
matter because anybody can sing for God and is a gospel song. I want to
see more of it where terry G will do collabo with samsung and so on.
with it many of them mite give their life to God. But Icorn should never
go into secular music or secular Collabo as he is seen as the gospel
version of Ice Prince,Vector, Phyno and even P-Square. download his song
here at http://www.reverbnation.com/icorndeambassador or
www.facebook.com/ambassadoricorn

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Girls Drag Iyanya And Even Tore His Shirt While Performing (photo) / Waconzy Apologizies To Davido, Flavour And Others / Linda Ikeji Accuses Yvonne Nelson Of Using Her To Seek Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.