Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. (23952 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by bruno419(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2015
The artist shared thee photo on his instagram page..

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 14, 2015
wink
ill be celebrating this FTC @DREAMS, WuseII by midnight!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by CountDracula(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2015
Akon is stil alive? Wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by AndreRose(f): 10:23pm On May 14, 2015
Nice.
CountDracula:
Akon is stil alive? Wow
Did you try to kill him?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
What more could one ask for in life? Just enjoying yourself.

Living life to the fullest yet wisely.

These folks are modest... just singing and living their lives and enjoying the fruits of their labour. Nothing much.

What more is there to life? Since death will come nonetheless. We might as well just enjoy it while it last.

We must all fight positively to stay off poverty radar. Trust me fight for success so that even if you won't enjoy much, let those you will bring to life and those around you be happy.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by teegrams(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
Nice one
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
Guess what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by CountDracula(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by kwalitygist: 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by LordCenturion(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
Young nyggah making major/bigman moves.

That's what's up - get ya hustle on and weight up, and fvck the game up.

Salute.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by kindnyce(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2015
TURTLE DAVIDO KEEPING IT FREAL
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by vision2050: 10:25pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Flashh: 10:25pm On May 14, 2015
Just look at studio that will attract you to music, not like some we have here in Nigeria that look like "Okechukwu barbing saloon" grin

7 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 14, 2015
Wetin concern me

me am watching football

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by naijainfogalery: 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
When African celebs do this it just kinda hurt me, this same celebrities hang out with some African artist , you you will never see them share the photos but immediately they do any kind of kolabo or mistakenly run into any artist abroad, they quickly post it on their social network, this is the highest low self esteem ever. I wont blame Davido and Wizkid if they do such, but oldies like P-Square, i just shake my head, what are you trying to achieve by doing such, these same people wouldnt even do the same on their social media pages

3 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
angry
are u a learner? come do 6months I.T for ma place grin grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by YoursGEJ(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
In other news, airforce1 is still preparing to release his album take off

7 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Hysmady(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
Cigar smoker
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by ikombe: 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
Hysmady:
Cigar smoker
when ever u hate , hate on sumone who u are better than not someone that has achieved on sumthing u cant achieve in 60years to come tongue

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by CountDracula(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
vimi:
are u a learner? come do 6months I.T for ma place grin grin
Thief
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by optional123: 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
o.b.o

1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
Musicians sha,well no be every body get talent to sing, and some no even get any single, yet dem one drop album grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by mmafhew(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2015
Booked.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by ellechrystal(f): 10:28pm On May 14, 2015
So what?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by jamex93(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2015
O.B.O
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by tayork(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2015
Akon is a free guy to be with anyway
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by juniormusa(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2015
O.B.O..BADDEST cool
GUYS VOTE FOR TOHPAHZ AS MISS NAIRALAND!

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by DickDastardly(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2015
kwalitygist:
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!
i'd like to wade into this. Can you PM me with more details. angry

4 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by CountDracula(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2015
AndreRose:
Nice.
Did you kill him?
Lol. He's been off grid for so long I thought he was dead
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. by Helkayklassic(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2015
This year will surely feature great albums

2 kings, Baba Hafusa, Skale's Man of the year, Davido's album, anticipating iceprince's own in september and the most anticipating Airforce's1 album.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Sultry Michael Jackson's Daughter Breaks The Internet With Her Hot Bikini Photos / Davido & Kizz Daniel End Beef, Follow Each Other Back On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.