Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers (14788 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Youngsage: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by olojuede01: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chai!!!! This is the height of joblessness... Wetin concern NSCDC with ASUU strike? Why must the commandant issue an order? How does that improve their productivity

Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Youngsage: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
I can now categorically tell you that this fasting and prayer was an order from the 'Oga at the top'. For more info go to:
ww.nscdc. Dazall
Tenk.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2013

next....
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by packman: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
[size=20pt]HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH I LAUGH IN LATIN grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

[img]http://02varvara.files./2011/01/01-pot-calls-kettle-black.jpg[/img]
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Malakh: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
why would they fast for evil people,it doesn't make sense
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
If this information is true then NSCDC is a joke. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by alotofgrace(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
comedy half hour, as if our expo students need prayrs...

Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by complete1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
angry who are all dis bastards again!fast for d country as a whole!dis is not a matter of prayer n fasting is a matter of death taking d right people so dis country moves foward,,,cant they jst face their work if they dont have anitin important to say?am so mad right now!all dis polithieves needs der lives to b messed wit b4 they do act active,i wish i know how to send bomb dis country will moving foward by now.fvckin NsCDC
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hahahaha
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by smart134: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
resumption of sch might be Next Yr jan
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by DCTrendy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
NSCDC: The Prayer department of the Fed Govt!

Join us for prayers today by 6pm.
Don't break your fasting until then.
Remain blessed!

Chie! Naija n Comedy!
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by tayoxx(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Joke of the year......I keep saying it and will continue saying it......RELIGION IS NIGERIA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by sakaguchi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wow! How stupid are we all, so this is the solution to the strike all this while? NSCDC is jobless! They need to be kept busy!
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by dicka04(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
seliously i cn't categoricarry ascertain if thr(nscdc) prayerz wil be answad coz i c no similarity,no flamboyant eristicy,no parliamental agreement btw thm and ASUU.. I loyary wait upon my God aka oga at the tp to intervene,, gbam.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by cutebobo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
All is well
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Ericsdm55(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Well, maybe this is the begining of the change well crave for. Once a situation is sincerely committed to God, solution becomes imminent.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by tomzman: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
alekside: Hehehehehe. Dem kuku no dey do anything. At least, fasting cos of ASUU strike is better than roaming the streets doing nothing.
As if you saw my mind.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Walexsammy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ericsdm55: Well, maybe this is the begining of the change well crave for. Once a situation is sincerely committed to God, solution becomes imminent.
......oga relax joor, hw many times u don hear say any of this developed countries dey do fastin for betterment, we have dounce and greedy pple in power that know what to do but have refused to do it, and dey are here fasting. Fast and pray till eternity, if dey refuse to work all nah waste of time
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by gboso1ne(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Will this fasting stop them from misbehaving?
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by atikubaba(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
wetin we no go see for the country.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Walexsammy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
gboso1ne: Will this fasting stop them from misbehaving?
.....ah wonder ooo....after 4months +, nah 2weeks ago the president of the nation get dia time...chai...SMH
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by jahbiz: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na because dem no get job. Make Fg carry dem go BH hot Zone dey no go talk that kind tin. Neva!
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by Ericsdm55(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Walexsammy: ......oga relax joor, hw many times u don hear say any of this developed countries dey do fastin for betterment, we have dounce and greedy pple in power that know what to do but have refused to do it, and dey are here fasting. Fast and pray till eternity, if dey refuse to work all nah waste of time
You are right shall. Afterall, faith without work is dead.

Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by ignis: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
ah, have you forgotten that NSCDC do work for JAMB on exam day? And you know without JAMB you won't be able to enter uni direct... You see the Similarity?
Is that a connection?
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by McLuhan(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians were created with a special capacity for self-delusion and absurdity. This is the first time in the world where an organisation charged with protecting civilians and assisting them in cases of natural disaster, war, or other emergencies, voluntarily abdicates that responsibity and constitutes itself into a prayer house for the purpose of prayer and fasting! Unbelievable! I wonder what churches will now do.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by kado(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Prayer point for the fasting!
Every spirit of ASUU dat want to delay or quash ur dream of been a graduate and been a success in life , d.....i.......e
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by nora544: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Praying and fasting it will not help.

Why the people will not go on the street, but this is what you learn from your pastors pray and fast, for all pray and fast.
It will not work sorry.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by millison: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good for u guys
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by nkenu(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Very fake human biengs. Smmmmmmmm! What concerns oga at the top with ASUU? They are seeking attention and recognition. Jobless gatemen like them. I think they need deliverance and prayers combine! cool lipsrsealed
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by gwariman007: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
And to think that a fresh graduate recruit in NSCDC salary is higher than a GL 14 officer in FME......for doing next to nothing..... Unfair and injustice filled country.
Re: ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers by tonywizman: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
bjjbam: These OGAS at d top won't stop to amuse. Like seriously What da hell are they smoking in that NSCDC?

Again, LASU Students Reject New Fees / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Education Beyond Certificate