Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How To Add A Dotcom Domain To Wordpress *help Needed* - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add A Dotcom Domain To Wordpress *help Needed* (1177 Views)

How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress / Wordpress Help Zone - Tutorials, Answers, and Tricks. / Pls Help!how Do I Add A Forum Page To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add A Dotcom Domain To Wordpress *help Needed* by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Greetings to all the geniuses in the house! i have a little problem i'll like you guys to help me solve. i bought a domain name from godaddy.com which i intended to synchronize into , but i've tried to no avail. i hear this is possible with Blogger.com, but i would prefer Wordpress for this particular site. Any kind suggestion on how to do same on wordpress will be appreciated.

secondly, i saw an option on wordpress that asked to map my domain name to Wordpress for $15. Am not too sure i know what that means, but i tried to pay for it and discovered Nigeria was omitted from the list of countries. so, you guys that bought your domain directly from wordpress, how did you make payment?

thanks guys. God bless
Re: How To Add A Dotcom Domain To Wordpress *help Needed* by yomalex(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
the only option available is to use the mapping that provides.
when starting a blog it usually advisable to use blogger

If you like wordpress so much you will have to get a hosting package.
Re: How To Add A Dotcom Domain To Wordpress *help Needed* by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thanks Yomalex. what exactly is Mapping? plus i couldn't find Nigeria in the list of countries where payment can be made from.
Re: How To Add A Dotcom Domain To Wordpress *help Needed* by daragrams(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
I ADVICE YOU JUST GET A HOSTING AND INSTALL YOUR DOT COM DOMAIN ON IT, I CAN HELP U DO IT FOR FREE

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Professional Freelance Writer? / Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!! / How To Start Uploading Downloadable Files On Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.