Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Undefined Error On Open Cart Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Undefined Error On Open Cart Website (1171 Views)

Server Error On Nairaland Mentions / Special Training On Wodpress,magento And Open Cart Begins 1st Oct. / Become Special Expert In Wordpress,joomla,open Cart And Magento (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undefined Error On Open Cart Website by nicolas247(m): 2:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Can some help me on this as is almost making me look unprofessional before my client

When i move my open cart website to a live server i get this message "error undefined" and if it is on mobile phone i get a message like "prevent this page from creating additional dialogs"

Please is any one with similar problem and how you solve it from the code end

I know if i enable allow java on browser it will not give me the error message but i need it not display at all

Thank you

Re: Undefined Error On Open Cart Website by nicolas247(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Still waiting for help

thanks
Re: Undefined Error On Open Cart Website by dwebdesign(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2015
This has to do with the template you using for the opencart store.

What you need do is to trace where the error is coming from, from your theme files.

Use google console from your developer tool. It will show you the error and from where.

I can't point to the name of the file and code line because template differs.

Reply if still not able to solve it.
Re: Undefined Error On Open Cart Website by nicolas247(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Problem solved
though it was solved by the support theme of the template

this was their finding

File changed:
/catalog/view/theme/tt_flaton3/template/module/opcajaxlogin/ajaxregister.tpl

dwebdesign:
This has to do with the template you using for the opencart store.

What you need do is to trace where the error is coming from, from your theme files.

Use google console from your developer tool. It will show you the error and from where.

I can't point to the name of the file and code line because template differs.

Reply if still not able to solve it.

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account For Sale Urgently With Little Money Inside / How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours / Need Article Writers For My Tech Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.