Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199630 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
*legs crossed*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *walks into thread,sees him sleeping beside d.ella.luv,uses my koboko and whip him in d ass and run away*
holds bottom,muttering obscenities saying "mimisboygreat,i'l cum bk o"
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Clemzy16: plz wat doz mauthd mean?
it means in yoruba "o lenu" literally translatd to "u r too much"
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by aveiro(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
dis guy neva upd8..lemme go cum bak.den...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rock come update b4 i vex finish.....!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Your story is funny,seeing as u always get in trouble,I love it! Come and update or else............! wink
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why all of ena just dey fight 4 d ella luv, Thank God say nobody dey fight 4 ruthia, Ruthia here i come wink
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Who are those making noise!!!!!!! cool
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jaywonluv(f): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uthman51: Who are those making noise!!!!!!! cool
make i write noisemakers
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by adegwurulez(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
rock better come update o. i hate suspense grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
adegwurulez: rock better come update o. i hate suspense grin

Ur own suspense pass him own so u better no complain
@jaywon..start
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Livingstone11(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
having a bored day...phcn na bastard ...hai my battery don die finish...time for street things... uthman keep sit for me I dey com... lekinz shift make I pass b4 ppl go hear our voice...using a horrorfull face to leave the thread
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
If i tell u say i dey free i dey lie. Mehn see work today. See una in the evening. Sorry i get weak low for my finger. I go manage type in the evening.

Una comments dey sweet my belly. Abeg who fit guess wetin go happen next. Prize go dey gringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Una no go,go my thread go save me 4 dia,una no wrk jare mimi and co
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Abeg where i fit find my Apn for Android fone. Wetin be the Apn sef?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
The rock5555: Abeg where i fit find my Apn for Android fone. Wetin be the Apn sef?
which of the androids u de use
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Na Christy auz u go go nd u go nak her akpako... i hope say na me 1st get d guessing.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Livingstone11: i don late oooo but dat no go stop me from branching na .....runs into the thread sweating profusely with my brief in my left hand and my suit on my head .....chai ...I just realised I was on boxers all this while ...make I read dis update quick quick make I zap .....finally am done..lekinz a beg look my laptop. ...pheww....runs out like tom

Make I dey look at this Pentium 1....

Looks around...Bleep...no aboki for dis area...threw d laptop away after breaking d screen...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
eyezik3:
Uduak nice work here, how is everybody in the house naa, ella luv i dey feel u jawie, lekinz ur head dey there naa.

Lolllzzzx
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Every body want make ROCK Update abi? Una like free story. Hahahha if na 4 Amason u d read dis story u 4 d pay if not hhhmmm na try again u go d see. 4 dat reason make everybody here send airtime (recharge card) to d ROCK for quick update. Diz z mine 52463542365650 Mtel N2000
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Livingstone11: having a bored day...phcn na bastard ...hai my battery don die finish...time for street things... uthman keep sit for me I dey com... lekinz shift make I pass b4 ppl go hear our voice...using a horrorfull face to leave the thread

Siddon here jooor.......U wan spoil my work....abi u know no shey I dey toast sexy sapphire ni...hope Trendii is nt listening
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uduwaaaaa
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Spongia1: holds bottom,muttering obscenities saying "mimisboygreat,i'l cum bk o"
*runs into thread with full force sees him with two thugs and two bottles of gulder in his hands,uses the same speed and run out b4 he bursts my head*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Una no go,go my thread go save me 4 dia,una no wrk jare mimi and co
Where is the link nah?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
01emek: **brake an empty alomo bottle on his head,stay away form her or else!!**
*screams and faints but sees d.ella.luv again and wakes up,grabs my own bottle of pepsi and bursts his head and then elope with ella
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Where is the link nah?

its on rock's signature
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jaywonluv(f): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uduwack ur evening don dey turn to nite.........put dat weaklow finger inside hot eba??
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
E be like say una don shayo abi?..

With this una love issue ...

Bringing out my dusty chicken lap...

***Talking to myself ***e don tey wey I use am last self ****

****Pointing d chicken lap at mimisboy and spongia....Abi wetin be una name****

***Keep ur mouth shot now or am gonna shoot ur skull out...***
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
lekinz: E be like say una don shayo abi?..

With this una love issue ...

Bringing out my dusty chicken lap...

***Talking to myself ***e don tey wey I use am last self ****

****Pointing d chicken lap at mimisboy and spongia....Abi wetin be una name****

***Keep ur mouth shot now or am gonna shoot ur skull out...***
ah! Oga lekinz e be like say u know that i like chicken lap well well. Abeg give me fresh one o!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

its on rock's signature
ok nh make i show there
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
**walk into thread with a plate of rice,bottle of alomo and a glass of kunu! Why una dey look me na?? Longertrot people,night no dey do una abi?**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Spongia1: it means in yoruba "o lenu" literally translatd to "u r too much"
ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.