Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199164 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
*kida-berry#:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
you all are seeing what rock is doing to me not realizing that im expecting our baby
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omortolah: waow! Home alone indeed feed me more abeg

this is my best part of the story..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
The rock5555:

this is my best part of the story..
sharp guy
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omortolah: waow! Home alone indeed feed me more abeg
angel i dy miss u die. Wey u bin dy since nh?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
The rock5555:

cry Haaa babe am sorry, i no know say u hold my baby naw, oya make u no vex, just leave those two ugly boys who are busy killing demselves wif insults, lets talk about this my Love....
u this boy u no dy fear face abi? U dy take credit for wetin u no do okwa ya?kida-berry honey i hope our lil daughter is ok? Hw she kicking? Chai! I no fit wait again o.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mimisboygreat: angel i dy miss u die. Wey u bin dy since nh?
Na work oh i even manage 2 come and read dis update self
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
The rock5555:

cry Haaa babe am sorry, i no know say u hold my baby naw, oya make u no vex, just leave those two ugly boys who are busy killing demselves wif insults, lets talk about this my Love....

thats cause ur concernd bout ur baby only
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
If dem Isa Ayatu lik mak em do ojoro for Mikel tonite, dy no go get home cos I will personally send boko boys to dem (Glo caf awards)

Sowweee to derail ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
The rock5555:

I hope na Etisalat so that i go dey flash u when am bored...

Ehm Sexy S can u flash me or send one of that sweet messages again cus i misplaced ur numbagrin
Na etisalat, i dey expect d card since i nid am badly winks... nice update *in ryback voice* *feed us more*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sexy Sapphire:

Ur CV pls
ah! where I put am ooooooooooooooooooo, maybe i shu no kuku apply again sef
do have a great night rest, y'all! lots of love. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2014
Diz na CONdoM style. Ahhh diz na sexy lady oohh. Hahhah just singing and dancing ROBO style. But dix story follow promo wella no b joke. Anyway d ROCK chop knuccle ..... Notyn do u
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2014
ritababe:

u are frm afuze right.... I did my xmas there, thats were my aunt live..

U welc. Bro

yeah dats wer am from....
Anyway tanks sis.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Am sorry babe, na u be my number one abeg, the rest na side kicks, u know its not good for a man to be alonegrin how is the belly going.

"Yeahhhhhhh *runs round alaba market with my grand mother's pants* Mikel lost the award, i just won myself 3K, gringringrin
*Runs out before Chelsea and lagos boys nab me*

Updates coming up later....*dancing Alingo*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2014
*kida-berry#:

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=The rock5555]
"Yeahhhhhhh *runs round alaba market with my grand mother's pants* Mikel lost the award, i just won myself 3K, gringringrin
*Runs out before Chelsea and lagos boys nab me*

So u sef dy among pple wey dy beef ma Mikel. No problem, u go hear am. Sha mak sure the 3k goes round grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Trendi tee and Priceless love, i dey watch una for Plasma TV, una good morning...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Hahahaha uduak u are killing it! Hahaha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by amama1987: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Uduak d master bleeper now monkey catcher.....just passing by sha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2014
Mimisboygreat: chai! This boy yaf kill me.**ROCK come bounce this guy outa my prescence b4 he use touch and follow confuse my babes them**
N.B. ROCK na my new bouncer n personal security cos i dn sack lekinz.

grin grin grin grin

Mimisboygreat: this thing dn too much o! E be like say dis guy s high on paw paw leaf. Abi he dy sleep on top bicycle?

Yeye yeye

The rock5555:

Jealousy Jealousy
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
walks in and c my father celebratin cos of d 3k. I start tinkin(hw ll i snatch dat money na?)sees elder broda 360prince peeping 2.chai make i do fast o,lemme b a gud boy.ehmm dady rock pls can i get 200huns 4rm dat 3k?

Den update o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ure really killing dis story rock....KUDOS TO U....

CANT WAIT FOR D NEXT UPDATE....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
As the new cleaner,una go pay #100 each to purchase new cleaning equipments.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Daniel2802: As the new cleaner,una go pay #100 each to purchase new cleaning equipments.

****See ur mouth*** ....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by swtdaisy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Good evening Oga Rock but where are you na ? Anyway you are trying cnt wait for the next update........
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by jeromedili(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ghen ghen.... Omo see danger wahala dey...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=PrinceAdepoju]ah! where I put am ooooooooooooooooooo, maybe i shu no kuku apply again sef
[left][color=#000099]

U don av a choice o cos I don give u appointment letter o and u resume on monday
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Daniel2802: As the new cleaner,una go pay #100 each to purchase new cleaning equipments.

And who are the people to pay? We av everytin u will nid for the jo in our store so don't come here to task people o cos if I catch u#lipsealed#
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by trendiitee(f): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
The rock5555: Trendi tee and Priceless love, i dey watch una for Plasma TV, una good morning...
Lolllllzzzzz,,how u dey?? Kip on rocking joooorrr!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Sexy Sapphire][/quote]hehehe...tank God oo #kneels down to worship#
oya please telme how i go start, wetin i go dey do everyday...everytin wey i need to know sha,,,,
thanks, Sexy!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Come uduak dis ur other side of life don dey resemble fiction..how u go meet gal a day still furck her dat sameday and yet u dey claim say she tight wella...abeg y be say na only 4 Nl dis kin furckery dey happen
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chimaritoponcho: Come uduak dis ur other side of life don dey resemble fiction..how u go meet gal a day still furck her dat sameday and yet u dey claim say she tight wella...abeg y be say na only 4 Nl dis kin furckery dey happen

Can somebodi help me to explian to this dude whats on my mind now.. Shey u know hear say na soldier man daughter, guys dey run from here in fear so u suppose understand say na she go dey magnet guys na, y u think say Rueben dash her to me
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lemme beat 11:59pm... Typing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.