Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157762 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2016
danowena:

Please what brand and type of paint did you use for the exterior and interior painting? I really like what I see.

We mix our paints to archive any texture and color that we deem fit for a project. So the paint is none of he popular once you know

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:02am On Jun 06, 2016
bjcole:
@ Skimanski, what materials do you use for your interior and Exterior wall screeding. Let's discuss and share ideas together.
I am just seeing your works here and all I can say is Impressive. Keep it up sir.

Interior screed comprises of POP cement, PoP emulsion, and top bond. While the external screed comprises of Normal Dangote cement, POp emulsion and Top Bond.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Updates on Plastering Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by hayor2014(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Chekitaut:
Cheapest now
Call now
Iron rod selling @ N125,000-130,000/ton

Contact us for Granite
Mainland =N130,000/30tons
Island to Ajah roundabout= N140,000/30tons

How much is stone dust please and how many tonnes is a trailer...i want to use it in place of sharp sand for my poultry floor in three weeks time..
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Chekitaut: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2016
hayor2014:

How much is stone dust please and how many tonnes is a trailer...i want to use it in place of sharp sand for my poultry floor in three weeks time..
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by hayor2014(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Chekitaut:
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Moana(f): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2016
skimanski:
Master's Bathroom for Unit 3 Still Onogoing
are those wood panels or tiles that look like wood? I really love the way they look.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2016
Moana:
are those wood panels or tiles that look like wood? I really love the way they look.

They are tiles that look like wood

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by bjcole(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2016
skimanski:

Interior screed comprises of POP cement, PoP emulsion, and top bond. While the external screed comprises of Normal Dangote cement, POp emulsion and Top Bond.

That composition usually gives challenges after a while. Have you experienced any problem with it after some years. We have been advising civil engineers and builders that there are specific and ready made materials for screeding.. A screedy putty that can stand test of time.
Where is the origin of that mixture? Let's discuss this pls andI have been calling you, no response, even my Wassap message.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Chekitaut: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
hayor2014:
. Wasimi... Not far from abeokuta...
N115,000/30ton
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
bjcole:

That composition usually gives challenges after a while. Have you experienced any problem with it after some years. We have been advising civil engineers and builders that there are specific and ready made materials for screeding.. A screedy putty that can stand test of time.
Where is the origin of that mixture? Let's discuss this pls andI have been calling you, no response, even my Wassap message.

We've used these method on all our projects, and has never had any problem.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Resumption of internal plastering works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Two questions on this picture Sir

1) is that foil that I see on the underside of the roof?

2) do I have to run pipes for wires? We just run the cables over here.

Thanks.

I love the roof substructure.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Two questions on this picture Sir

1) is that foil that I see on the underside of the roof?

2) do I have to run pipes for wires? We just run the cables over here.

Thanks.

I love the roof substructure.

Yes sir, that is heat insulator foil, installed underneath roof sheet.

Its advisable to run pipes before cables as it serves as a channel point, instead of just throwing wires all around inside the roof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
skimanski:

Yes sir, that is heat insulator foil, installed underneath roof sheet.

Its advisable to run pipes before cables as it serves as a channel point, instead of just throwing wires all around inside the roof.

Than you Sir.

1) I've used roofing plywood sheets that were backed with thermafoil before here. I though the roofing materials in Nigeria are treated already?

2) I was intending to do a network cable wiring style.

I follow your builds attentively.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Than you Sir.

1) I've used roofing plywood sheets that were backed with thermafoil before here. I though the roofing materials in Nigeria are treated already?

2) I was intending to do a network cable wiring style.

I follow your builds attentively.

No the roofing materials are not treated already.

As for your network cable style idea, its only advisable when you have a huge amount of wire network, on your roof. that you know will be too stressful and almost impossible to start running them one by one via pipes. once in the case of just some light points from one location to another, you can have the time to pipe them. Infact what people do with lots of wire bundles networking from one location to another is to wrap them ups in foils or bigger pipe that can take a bundle of network. as you can see in below picture of big projects.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
skimanski:

No the roofing materials are not treated already.

As for your network cable style idea, its only advisable when you have a huge amount of wire network, on your roof. that you know will be too stressful and almost impossible to start running them one by one via pipes. once in the case of just some light points from one location to another, you can have the time to pipe them. Infact what people do with lots of wire bundles networking from one location to another is to wrap them ups in foils or bigger pipe that can take a bundle of network. as you can see in below picture of big projects.

Thank you for the lesson, great points.

One of my previous jobs was network wiring so I'm very comfortable with it but like you said the volume my not dictate that level of work.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
# OSAPA TOWN "B CLOSE" DUPLEXES DEVELOPMENT

Final Finish Pictures 1

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Final finish Pictures 2

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Final finish Pictures 3

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Final finish Pictures 4

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Final finish Pictures 5

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Final finish Pictures 6

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Final finish Pictures 7

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Final finish Pictures 8

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Final finish Pictures 9

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Final finish Pictures 10

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Final finish Pictures 11

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Final finish Pictures 12

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Final finish Pictures 13

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Its been a very long ride. And must say thank you to the client who stayed through to the course despite how cash draining this project was. Also must Say thank you to my workers, who have represented what we stand for made sure that things we done to the book in my absence.

Finally I must say Thank you to my Ogas them on this forum. No1 Leaders oga mufutau55, FastShipping and Baba Eguns, and every other person, because if i start to mention name, this page go finish.

Comments on this project is still welcome as we will gladly welcome suggestions on how we can do it better.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
skimanski:
Its been a very long ride. And must say thank you to the client who stayed through to the course despite how cash draining this project was.
Also must Say thank you to my workers, who have represented what we stand for made sure that things we done to the book in my absence.

Finally I must say Thank you to my Ogas them on this forum. No1 Leaders oga mufutau55, FastShipping and Baba Eguns, and every other person,
because if i start to mention name, this page go finish.

Comments on this project is still welcome as we will gladly welcome suggestions on how we can do it better.

Yeah! Well done my brother and friend. You have proved time to time that you are one of the most highest ranking Builder around.
I am sure your Clients will never stop praying for you... one thins is to pay for a building another thing is to get a satisfactory property one paid for.
Same way you put your Client in forefront, same way God will bless all the money you realized from the project.
I cannot stop saying good things about you... a very good non negative-controversial Builder... All the awards goes to you Sir. Thank you.

Note: Please don't stop teaching us, or bring us new innovative way of doing things... You will go far in this business.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.