Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? (557 Views)

PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by espn(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Sice INEC has failed..are you in support of a re-run election in anambra state..and why?
Re: Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by espn(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2013
In my opinion der should b a re-run with tight monitoring and live coverage..since inec cannot successfully conduct election in just a state..what's the hope of having a credible,free and fair election in Nigeria..my arguement is based on the issue of withdrawal of voters register few days to the election..my question is are they not aware that ders a problem wif d age on d voters register before then?..they had all the time and resources at der disposal..why was apga not affected..rily dis is a sad 1..I pity dis country..I pity dis generation and the future generations..most supporters of apga will not be realistic here..dey would give flimsy excuses to support inec and apga..SMH big time for dis country.
Re: Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by Joevics(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2013
the guy above me, sounds bitter. You pity this country? Are you not part of the country. I hate it when people makes unguarded statements just to drive sympathy. U sound like your master buhari.
Re: Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by Alakpoweri: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2013
espn: Sice INEC has failed..are you in support of a re-run election in anambra state..and why?
make the rest people accept defite, i love pdp not a p c but make them take am with faith, how you go even belive say apc go even win.
Re: Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by bashydemy(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Alakpoweri: make the rest people accept defite, i love pdp not a p c but make them take am with faith, how you go even belive say apc go even win.
its Defeat and not defite, In a sane country, That election will be cancelled. How on earth will election be hold and all stronghold of your strongest opponent be cancelled/ delayed? Its a plan work between PDP and APGA. Yes they plan it together since Peter Obi is GEJ stooge, So anyone that win either PDP or APGA is still going to favor PDP.GEJ in 2015 so they plan this together and am so ashamed of Jega.
Re: Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by Youngzedd(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2013
Cancellation is the best.

JEGA should resign.
Re: Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2013
We demand a total cancellation. is INEC moving forward or backward. 2011 Generation election was much more better that what we had in Anambra on saturday.
Re: Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by espn(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Joevics: the guy above me, sounds bitter. You pity this country? Are you not part of the country. I hate it when people makes unguarded statements just to drive sympathy. U sound like your master buhari.
now I can see u 1of d sick bastards on NL wats d correlation between buhari and ma thread..Bleep off..u just a wasted commodity!
Re: Should There Be A Re-run Election In Anambra State? by espn(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Joevics: the guy above me, sounds bitter. You pity this country? Are you not part of the country. I hate it when people makes unguarded statements just to drive sympathy. U sound like your master buhari.
idiot what part of my lines did I deny nt bin a part of dis country..quote me well u dis article of no commercial value..I said I SMH for DIS country..I neva said UR country..fool!

(1) (Reply)

NATIONAL CONFERENCE DEBATE: Apc’s Opposition Amidst Growing Support / A Wake Up Call To Nigerian Elites / G7 Splits As Babangida Aliyu Remains In PD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.