Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? (4708 Views)

Am New In Nairaland Rate Me My Hommies / Need An Honest Good Looking Guy For Friendship. / I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by El(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2008
yeah, i thought i missed sumtin, my dark glasses. don't I just love em? @pussy_full, i looked up your profile, no pic. Wassamata, too ugly to put one up, or have u got some kind of complex or sumtin?And oh yeah, u a hermaphrodite or sumtin, ur profile doesn't say male or female?U got em both(puss and dick)? I'm just saying,

Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by DualCore1: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2008

quicky girl, start choosing ur pick o, or picking ur choice, anywhich way.
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by quickygirl(f): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2008
from coast to coast!
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by El(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2008
@pussy_full, dats u? U fine like dat come get puss? Girls beware, guy's a hermaphrodite!
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by eminemkayc: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
THAT GUY IS A COMPLETE REPLICA OF JAY Z!! WITH THE SWOLLEN LIPS AND ALL THAT AS IF HE HAD A BOUT WHERE HE WAS GIVEN A SERIOUS BOUT!! grin grin ANYWAY, SOMEHOW, HE ALSO LOOKS LIKE TARIBO WEST'S YOUNGER BROTHER!!! cool cool cool
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by eminemkayc: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2008
THAT GUY IS A COMPLETE REPLICA OF JAY Z!! WITH THE SWOLLEN LIPS AND ALL THAT AS IF HE HAD A BOUT WHERE HE WAS GIVEN A SERIOUS CLOUT!! grin grin ANYWAY, SOMEHOW, HE ALSO LOOKS LIKE TARIBO WEST'S YOUNGER BROTHER!!! cool cool cool
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by kmoto: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2008
hey pussy full you look kiss
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by hardknocks(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2008
@pussy-less

Na lie I know u well well
See ur original pics

Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by chamotex(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ pussy full

upon say u go import pix come from internet, u still no fit find better one wey HOT!!

na wa for u oooo cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by Creamish(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
Chamo . . i still de wait dis ur HOT pix . . . post am naaa cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by chiegemba(f): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2008
smiley
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by firstlady4(f): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
quickgirl
You again shocked shocked
Why must you bring your boy friend pic here.
You must be a bad girl. If a guy should do that to you will you like it angry angry
Guys pls be carefull the way you send your pics to quickgirl or else, she will post it like this one angry angry
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by dreeldee: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
quickiegirl internet ashawo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by hacker1848(m): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
thats tru she be real ashewoooooo grin
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by El(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2008
Abeg una leave quickygirl alone, she dey gbadu herself!

grin
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by badblood13(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2008
first_lady:

quickgirl
You again shocked shocked
Why must you bring your boy friend pic here.
You must be a bad girl. If a guy should do that to you will you like it angry angry
Guys please be carefull the way you send your pics to quickgirl or else, she will post it like this one angry angry

The girl said she got it from the vguys profile, besides that guy attacked quicky girls picture saying the picture on her profile looks like shit, i guess its more like see who was talking!!
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by Pinkrosey(f): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
dreeldee:

quickiegirl internet ashawo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

@dreeldee
Abeg leave am joo, you no know say she dey sell herself for here, everywhere you

go.you must to see her number they advertise say she dey available, her market don dey

sell now. wink the desperado moves na die grin
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by quickygirl(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2008
Pinkrosey:

@dreeldee
Abeg leave am joo, you no know say she dey sell herself for here, everywhere you

go.you must to see her number they advertise say she dey available, her market don dey

sell now. wink the desperado moves na die grin

point taken, quickygirl na ashawo, maybe that is costing you something, (make una no vex o if quickygirl dey do im thing o, at least i cant recall any nairalander having the balls to say he has slept with quicky, ort has seen her in a red light district before, so thats what makes all of una post dey make me do more of my thing, its all FUN to read!!
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by quickygirl(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
hacker1848:

thats tru she be real ashewoooooo grin
i laugh not because the comments are funny but because they are ridiculously dumb, and the Dumber the comments the more the laughter and the fun!!
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by chessguru(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2008
so?
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by tpia: 4:56am On Aug 09, 2008
oh lord- this must be the kind of thread non-Nigerians are seeing that makes them open other threads saying west Africans are ugly.
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by KarmaMod(f): 4:57am On Aug 09, 2008
Lmao tpia and I thought I was mean grin
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by tpia: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao tpia and I thought I was mean grin

there's a method to looking good online.

As in, don't just post any picture- post the picture where you look good. Even if you look different in real life.

people will talk all kinds of crap based on internet photos.

Like Exponent proving red eyes is an African thing and posting a picture to prove it.

that guy in Bolarge's picture e get as e be.

and that obviously isnt pussy full's photo. undecided
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by dreeldee: 5:34am On Aug 09, 2008
this quickiegal sef, always advertising herself, you don see buyer so undecided
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by chessguru(m): 5:17am On Aug 15, 2008
lol
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by shunnae: 6:08am On Aug 15, 2008
But sorrry oh quickygirl, ehmmm
why you dey display your number easily naa?I just dey ask oh,make e no be like say i dey jump into conclusions, undecided
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by GLOPRIDE: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2008
OK, i thinkĀ  there is confusion here who hates this guy so much to put out this ppix,because we can only assume that its the fault of the camera.
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by arktivitym(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2008
Is this your definition of "Handsome"? Emmmmmmmmmmmmmm,romantic my ass.
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by lomaxbien(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2008
OK GUYZ,MAKE WE NO DRIFT FROM THE TOPIC WHICH IS " RATE THIS GUY"
OK MY RATING, MY GRANPA IS BOUT 90 YEARS OLD AND HONESTLY THIS GUY REMINDS ME OF HIM,AND HE KINDA HAS THIS FUNNY LOOKS LIKE "RAGE" (MY PET ROTWEILLER)I DONT WANNA SAY HE IS UGLY SO HE DOESNT FEEL BAD,BUT THE GUY DEY VERY FAR FROM BEING HANSOM,HE NEEDS A FACE SURGERY.

HEY QUICKIEBUNNY THATS A NICE ONE BUT IF U DIDNT GET PERMISION TO OUT THIS GUYS PIX UP HERE THEN THAT AINT COOL, THAT IS SOO NOT COOL.
ANYWAYZ KEEP DOING UR THING
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by beemex(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2008
@quickygirl

U know i used to think that Jay Z was ugly until i saw this guy u have here. Now i know Jay Z is too much.

Honestly, u dont want me to rate this guy for you.
Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by Phemour: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2008
i nominate my self

Re: Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? by yongbabe(f): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
Nairalanders will not kill me with laugh o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking 4 A Girl Urgently / Singles Connect On Whatsapp (matured Minds) / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.