Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

SHOCKING: Mother Sales Newborn Baby For N68,000 On OLX - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKING: Mother Sales Newborn Baby For N68,000 On OLX (772 Views)

Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man / SHOCKING!: Mother Puts Baby Up For Sale For $430 On OLX.COM [PHOTO] / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Mother Sales Newborn Baby For N68,000 On OLX by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2013
I would think that after the years I have spent in this world all the odd news, strange events and what-have-I have seen, heard of or read about there could be nothing that could possibly shock me. Unfortunately, once in a while I find that to be untrue. This true story below for instance from Brazil. Life...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SHOCKING: Mother Sells Newborn Baby Online For N68,000 / $430

Posted by: Nigeriana in Odd News 15 hours ago 0
New 0 0

Shocking is what you will call this story of a brazilian mother who posted a picture of her baby with the caption [b]“Cries a lot and did not let me sleep and I have to work to survive”[/b]on OLX to be sold off at $430.

OLX is a trading online store which serves as an intermediate market for buyers and sellers of goods and all kinds of commodity.

One would never have suspected that a mother after suffering the pains of child birth will dare to turn the online trading site into a baby selling factory.

OLX classified website is the largest consumer trading website in the world with a presence in some 107 countries.

The ad was live on the site for 12 hours before It was pulled for breaching the it’s terms and conditions.

- See more at: http://nigeriana.org/blog/45422.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Jetheights+%28Jet+Heights%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail#sthash.v9kVb6Nu.dpuf

Re: SHOCKING: Mother Sales Newborn Baby For N68,000 On OLX by wasak(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2013
booked!
Re: SHOCKING: Mother Sales Newborn Baby For N68,000 On OLX by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2013
sr
Re: SHOCKING: Mother Sales Newborn Baby For N68,000 On OLX by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2013
mawojuuche: sr

undecided Whatcha say?
Re: SHOCKING: Mother Sales Newborn Baby For N68,000 On OLX by illicit(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2013
she dey craze for head ni, her own mam for don sell am to ritualists sef to avoid all dis craze she com dey form, she shd be arrested tho
Re: SHOCKING: Mother Sales Newborn Baby For N68,000 On OLX by tellwisdom: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Wtf is sales?? sad

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In This Photo? / Eke And His Marijuana Wife. / Body Doubles In Movie Filming (Acting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.