Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (42899 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

This man, Habila Adamu, was shot in his head after he refused to deny Christ by Boko Haram militants in Nigeria. But he survived and is here to share the love of Christ to the world.

Boko Haram is an Islamic jihadist militant organization based in the northeast Nigeria. The group came to Adamu because he is a Christian.

"They wanted me to deny Jesus. They want to ‘Islamitize’ Nigeria. That is why they are targeting Christians," he said in a CBN video posted on YouTube.

“If you agree to deny your faith you will be safe. If you don’t agree to do it, they will kill you,” he added.

And that is how he answered why he chose to stand his ground and refused to deny Christ.

“What can separate us from the love of Christ? Is it hardship? Is it persecution? Is it sword? No. Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ,” he said.

"Christ did something for me and all the people in the world. We are sinners! We are condemned criminals! We are supposed to die! But He took all these burdens! He paid for our debts! He died for us! Why can I not submit to Jesus? That is what I did. I stood for him!"

http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/man-shot-in-the-head-for-refusing-to-deny-christ-12461/

137 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nulN-m714t4

"Published on 15 Nov 2013
In November 2012, Nigerian Christian Habila Adamu answered his door to find a group of militants from the radical Islamic Boko Haram. When he refused to deny Christ and convert to Islam they shot him in the head with an AK-47, but he's lived .."

32 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
foreign religion sha.

judaism gives birth to christianity.

christianity kills jews.

christianity gives birth to islam.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame abraham.

Worship the Gods of your ancestors.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

The Gods for Nigeria. cool

23 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by greall1: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boko again.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all

23 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by johnwizey: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Praise be to God. Make sum foolish atheists no cum flood dis thread o

16 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by iluvweed(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
LOL.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WILL CONVERT AND SHOUT ALLAH AKBAR FOR JUST 500 AIR-TIME..... undecided

TALKLESS OF GUN........ shocked..........I WILL CHANGE MY NAME TO SHEKAU ASAP!

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by H0lYSm00shTM: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
why na
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Okijajuju1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
You mean the Blood of Jeus couldnt save him?

I'm shocked... grin

And that lousy Boko guy who shot him should be shot in the head for missing..

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
P.s
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by timi4mayo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wat a shame BH b warned o
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Tundenoni(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kennyonthrone(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wow!wat a clear xhibition of faith in Christ Jesus....nigga walahi ma faith no reach lyk dis ooo I swear!

Truly he never 4sakes dose who bliv in him

Abokis doin dia tin

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by johnwizey: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame jesus.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

Nt the Gods of Nigeria bro. Dey are the Gods of ur papa

15 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by sweetestboi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

This man, Habila Adamu, was shot in his head after he refused to deny Christ by Boko Haram militants in Nigeria. But he survived and is here to share the love of Christ to the world.

Boko Haram is an Islamic jihadist militant organization based in the northeast Nigeria. The group came to Adamu because he is a Christian.

"They wanted me to deny Jesus. They want to ‘Islamitize’ Nigeria. That is why they are targeting Christians," he said in a CBN video posted on YouTube.

“If you agree to deny your faith you will be safe. If you don’t agree to do it, they will kill you,” he added.

And that is how he answered why he chose to stand his ground and refused to deny Christ.

“What can separate us from the love of Christ? Is it hardship? Is it persecution? Is it sword? No. Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ,” he said.

"Christ did something for me and all the people in the world. We are sinners! We are condemned criminals! We are supposed to die! But He took all these burdens! He paid for our debts! He died for us! Why can I not submit to Jesus? That is what I did. I stood for him!"

http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/man-shot-in-the-head-for-refusing-to-deny-christ-12461/
A mark of a true christain"

19 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Samuel200: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
All is well

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by adtiezy1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame jesus.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

another idol worshipper on nairaland....i rest my case receive jesus before it's too late lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by johnwizey: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju: You mean the Blood of Jeus couldnt save him?

I'm shocked... grin
If u shock, die nw

6 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by NEROSKY(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame jesus.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

Hey dude, drop whatever you're using to type because u don't have any point

All the same, thank God for this man

8 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Gombs(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wow!

Praise God..but to think that some folks went to another religion for some few millions abt last week ago I think!

Thank God for his testimony and life.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by nerodenero: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
You live to die another day. If true, it is indeed a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Adek15(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

this man is so dumb. He should learn how to set up propaganda properly b4 attacking islam.

12 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Inspirational story.

Praise be to God

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by timi4mayo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
...just hear out ursef..he did d right tin

25 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by zubimete(f): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
the devil is a liar

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

speak for yourself.

you are a condemned criminal, not me.

i will die when i grow old. that is none of your concern.

what burden he took? talks blasphemy and then get killed by the Authorities.

I pity the poor guy who had to climb all the way up to nail him.

what debts did he pay? how did he die for us? how does his dying reduce the price of Garri?

9 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by jmoore(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
praise the lord

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by olempe(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame jesus.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

Christianity didn't give birth to Islam!!!

10 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Codedrock(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
AND WHERE IS THE PICTURE PROVE??
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
The only thing worse than willingly killing for a religion.......

....Is Willing dying for a religion...

Nobody knows who's telling the truth.

At the end, it might turn out that Olumba was the right choice...

Till then...O.Y.O grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by nickz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
timi4mayo: ...just hear out ursef..he did d right tin
you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny him with your deeds. you can shout i deny christ as many times as possible but if you are walking according to his ways, you are not denying him

titus 1 vs 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.