Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Increase Internal Memory Of Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Internal Memory Of Your Android Device (638 Views)

How To Increase Internal Storage Space On An MTK Android Phone / [GUIDE] [TUTORIAL] How To Increase Internal Memory Of Tecno N3 / Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Internal Memory Of Your Android Device by alotofgrace(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hated my phone for low memory until i discovered this way around it. enjoy the show

1.Download clock recovery mode file cmw.zip...or link2sd

2.Copy this file to your memory card directly not in any folder...

3.then reboot your device...

4.start into recovery mode by press some keys like vol.+home and power..

5.Now you see the screen

6.Now choose apply updates from sdcard...

7.Here you see that file which you copy ...

8.Choose that file ..

9.now your phone is in clockword recovery mode..

10.Choose advance..than partition sd card..

11. Select size you want but i suggest you to choose 1024 because of stability issues...

12.the screen labelled swap size select 0M Now you wait

a minute for your SD card to be partitioned...

13.After reboot your phone ...

14. please see the link below to complete the list....make orna still sabi my blog na grin grin grin

http://abume4life..com/2013/11/how-to-increse-internal-memory-of-your.html

(1) (Reply)

MTN Bis Wahala / How To Use My Bb As Hotspot / Samsung Announces Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 With Android 4.3 (full Specs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.