Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? (2002 Views)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? by Oluwacolded: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
in futherance of the rumour going through about the cancellation of the NIS recruitment is a big fallasy the recruitment is still valid and the examination would be conducted between january ending and febuary 2014

So far so good 850,000 graduates applied for the recruitment and it is only 2,000+ that is needed i pray all of u will all make it there IJN

If you have any question to inquire about NIS you can drop it here for immediate answer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? by opuama(f): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
past questions is all I need
Re: Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? by captainbraide: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Is the recruitment still on?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? by Oluwacolded: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
captainbraide: Is the recruitment still on?
it has closed
Re: Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? by Oluwacolded: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
captainbraide: Is the recruitment still on?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? by Sammiejokes(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
this NIS thing sha I paid and was given validation number, over a month now have not been able to print the acknowledgments slip. I don't even know what to do
Re: Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Suspended/cancelled ? by Oluwacolded: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sammiejokes: this NIS thing sha I paid and was given validation number, over a month now have not been able to print the acknowledgments slip. I don't even know what to do
call the support phone number on the site and they will surely sort it out for you

(1) (Reply)

Apm Terminals Recruitment For June 2014 / The Jobmag Interview Invite / Urgent Vacancies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.