Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,720 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow (44147 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Perfect Eyebrow / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wtf? shocked shocked

She's literally taken off half of her brows to draw dat thick thing on? Dats wrong!! So wrong!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Just to attract men...smh
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Mynd44: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
chris_villa: Just to attract men...smh
Don't be so sure: some are lesbians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? shocked shocked

She's literally taken off half of her brows to draw dat thick thing on? Dats wrong!! So wrong!!!!
Not really, that's the result of brow waxing gone wrong. undecided
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi:
Not really, that's the result of brow waxing gone wrong. undecided
Oops! Lmfao! U wax ur brows urself? Gal, u craaaaaaaazy!
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oops! Lmfao! U wax ur brows urself? Gal, u craaaaaaaazy!
Hahaha angry no I don't the Madame didn't do it well one brow was thicker. So am regrowing it. grin
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Don't be so sure: some are lesbians
Lol,in that case,just to attract people buh I wonder what's so special about the brow and I was suprised seun always fall for it.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi:
Hahaha angry no I don't the Madame didn't do it well one brow was thicker. So am regrowing it. grin
Awww... Poor u! Growing takes ages tho, u on some looooooong azz trip gal. grin
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by nikkyshyne(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
What is with the waxing/threading/tweezing you gals are saying. I just get myself a sharp blade and shape undecided. No pain, no hassle. Chikena!

12 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by LadyH(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
nikkyshyne: What is with the waxing/threading/tweezing you gals are saying. I just get myself a sharp blade and shape undecided. No pain, no hassle. Chikena!
lmao!! I tire oooooooo. the whole fin already seems supa tedious. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seems like a lot of work angry
Won't it take a lot of time?
I'm usually too lazy to go into details while making up. I just draw it and go out
*covers face*

Hope it's not too bad. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by sisiafrika(f): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Would post mine soon, one cant just overdraw d importance of eye brows.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Olajumokeibk(f): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
I saw a tutorial here on NL by Tina fierce, I took my time and when I tried it,twas so perfect. I really like the Foundation application, it made it look like a graphic work, very perfect no flaw. Here's an example of wot I did for mysef. No waxing , threading or wotever

7 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by LCDD: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olajumokeibk: I saw a tutorial here on NL by Tina fierce, I took my time and when I tried it,twas so perfect. I really like the Foundation application, it made it look like a graphic work, very perfect no flaw. Here's an example of wot I did for mysef. No waxing , threading or wotever
i like what u ve done, so very nice. Pls hw did u apply d foundation around d eyebrow?.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olajumokeibk: I saw a tutorial here on NL by Tina fierce, I took my time and when I tried it,twas so perfect. I really like the Foundation application, it made it look like a graphic work, very perfect no flaw. Here's an example of wot I did for mysef. No waxing , threading or wotever
This is really nice.. How did u do it?? wink
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by nikkyshyne(f): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Yea, I just started with the foundation thing too. Tasking but so on point.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
LCDD: i like what u ve done, so very nice. Pls hw did u apply d foundation around d eyebrow?.

Its very creative , time taking and tasking but wen u learn it u will get used to it and its evn fun. When u draw ur arch and after brushing, u apply the foundation on the tip of brow edge to make it clean and perfect. After wich u blend it togther wt ur skin. But u knw , a practical work will help u to knw it better dan just explaining; so below is the link to visit to make a guru just like me grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc-HGi37QP4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRc-HGi37QP4
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
freakybaby: This is really nice.. How did u do it?? wink

Like I said I watched tina fierce eye brow tutorial,video on youtube, will post d link below. Do thank me later grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc-HGi37QP4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRc-HGi37QP4
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
nikkyshyne: Yea, I just started with the foundation thing too. Tasking but so on point.

Yea yea nikky
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
I like.

EyeKandy:
Nice Tutorial. I love thick arched brows, but thin on the sides. In fact, an Indian lady once thinned out my brows (threading) and I almost caused a scene. Oh Yes! grin
I use Maybelline dark brow powder. It gives a softer look than pencils (my opinion).
lol

Yours look nice too.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by TDstarr: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
i think say na only me angry angry in the night they look like demons
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by TDstarr: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Olajumokeibk:
I saw a tutorial here on NL by Tina fierce, I took my time and when I tried it,twas so perfect. I really like the Foundation application, it made it look like a graphic work, very perfect no flaw. Here's an example of wot I did for mysef. No waxing , threading or wotever
rubbish, so your natural eyebrows is not perfect smh
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by veraiyke(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Phema:
Nice job. I think they are too thick though. I like my brows a little thinner at the middle and at the end.

Like this:
showing us ur cleavage aor sumtin else
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by seangy4konji: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oshi o da Nile pako.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by marieolae(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm not convinced. The eyebrows look terrible.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by freezyprinzy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dis op sef nawa 4 u guys nko abi na only woman suppose get fine eyebrow?
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by bebe2(f): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
looks nice.
but where do u guys get the time to do all this?
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Unluvable(f): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
'perfect eyebrows' i don't know why that sounds wrong ..
are eyebrows supposed to be perfect? I thought that was only for barbie and the likes
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Vivly(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mine. Carve and draw.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / Lady Knit A Yellow Wool Crop Top With Hands (Photos) / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.