Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow (44158 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Gets Makeover, Reduces Eyebrow Arch / Perfect Eyebrow / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello ladies isn't it annoying after making up your face and your eyebrow doesn't look nice? Eyebrow powder is a preferred choice than eye pencil but now with eye pencil you can also get a good looking eyebrow too.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by AbuMikey(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2013

Ok!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Things you need:
1) an eye pencil that is waterproof with oil control, I use Mac.
2) you need a mascara brush, an angle brush and a flat brush.
3) A no matte eyeshadow with a concealer that is a shade lighter than you're.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
1st of draw you desired line according to you your brow shape(for those with little or no brow hair) but for those with lots of hair it's advisable to follow you brow shape.
DON'T start the line at the beginning of the brow you may end up messing up the lines.

3 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Do you get your eyebrows threaded ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
adaobi123: Do you get your eyebrows threaded ?
yes I tried it twice.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Khalessi: yes I tried it twice.

You do it yourself ? Lol, i'll be too scared. grin cry
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hahaha yeah I did, but now i wax. grin
adaobi123:

You do it yourself ? Lol, i'll be too scared. grin cry
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 20, 2013
pls continue. Thanks
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by imaginecake: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks to you, I will give a try
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2013
is that all
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by hilousial(f): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2013
More details will be appreciated. smiley
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
I want this thread to be interactive all your questions will be answered.. smiley
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
2nd step: after you've drawn you desired shape(below and top of your eyebrow) fill it in...using your eye pencil remember the beginning of the brow shouldn't be filled yet, it will make it look harsh.
N/B it's advisable to use an eye pencil that is darker than your hair shade.
Keep filling(shading) the brow till it's properly filled make sure you avoid the inner Corner. Then use the "mascara" brush to fade and smoothen it.

3 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
A filled eyebrow, notice the arch isn't high I prefer this shape whenever am wearing little make up...don't mind my eye lashes I just removed the fake one grin

12 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Sharingan: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
You said concealer is that not mary kay foundation am seeing You wax where do you get strips #following

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yeah it's Mary Kay foundation, it works perfectly especially when your on a tight budget..Almost all the salons over here offer Waxing services. smiley
Sharingan: You said concealer is that not mary kay foundation am seeing You wax where do you get strips #following
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Step 3: when you done smoothening the brow use the angle brush to apply the no matte eyeshadow at the beginning brow, when the brow color is uniformed then smoothen it once more using the mascara brush.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Step 4: using your flat brush apply concealer around the brow cleaning any unwanted lines.
This is a sample of what I did, I really don't have a model so I use my brow...you will notice that the shape of my brow is different, the shape of the left eye works perfectly in an informal setting, while the shape of the right works for a formal setting(in my opinion but you can do what suits you)

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Ladiva49(f): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
To tell you the truth i dont undastand wah u said. Try make it a litle mre xplanatory lyk d pics of d items usd. Am so intrestd buh dn i jus wana stat apling makeup so am new. Pls hp me out by makn it easier. GOD BLES U

5 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ok please if you have questions you can ask. smiley
Ladiva49: To tell you the truth i dont undastand wah u said. Try make it a litle mre xplanatory lyk d pics of d items usd. Am so intrestd buh dn i jus wana stat apling makeup so am new. Pls hp me out by makn it easier. GOD BLES U
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 21, 2013
Nice job. I think they are too thick though. I like my brows a little thinner at the middle and at the end.

Like this:

4 Likes

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by NadiaSA1(f): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi: Hahaha yeah I did, but now i wax. grin
ouch!!
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by EyeKandy(f): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Nice Tutorial. I love thick arched brows, but thin on the sides. In fact, an Indian lady once thinned out my brows (threading) and I almost caused a scene. Oh Yes! grin
I use Maybelline dark brow powder. It gives a softer look than pencils (my opinion).

1 Like

Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Mynd44: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2013
EyeKandy: Nice Tutorial. I love thick brows. In fact, an Indian lady once thinned out my brows (threading) and I almost caused a scene. Oh Yes! grin

I use Maybelline dark brow powder. It gives a softer look than pencils (my opinion).
That picture is cute.
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Phema: Nice job. I think they are too thick though. I like my brows a little thinner at the middle and at the end.

Like this:
It depends on what works for you. Am not really a fan of the thin look.. smiley
EyeKandy: Nice Tutorial. I love thick arched brows, but thin on the sides. In fact, an Indian lady once thinned out my brows (threading) and I almost caused a scene. Oh Yes! grin
Haha sorry to hear that, eyebrow powder like I said earlier is a preferred choice, cos it looks more natural and stays longer, but this can also be used as an alternative if applied well. smiley
Nadia_SA1: ouch!!
Thanks for passing by. smiley
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2013
Nice thread dear!
Pls one question,Did u say we can use foundation around d edges of brows instead of concealers? And wud it be thesame shade i use all over my face? Tnx
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2013
sandylurv: Nice thread dear!
Pls one question,Did u say we can use foundation around d edges of brows instead of concealers? And wud it be thesame shade i use all over my face? Tnx
Thanks, Yes you can use the liquid foundation, but it should be at least a shade lighter than the one you applied on your face, it gives the brow a clean look. But don't forget to blend it in. smiley
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Tnx dear!
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Following*
Re: Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Representing for team threading cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Knit A Yellow Wool Crop Top With Hands (Photos) / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant / Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.