Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy (5295 Views)

Commuters On A Long Queue At Ojota BRT Lane (photo) / Delay In Visa / German Embassy And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by adconline(m): 4:19am On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha
This is sad.
Poor woman.Who knows, she may have travelled by night bus from the East,
Why must she be from the East?
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 21, 2008
Poor woman.Who knows, she may have travelled by night bus from the East, exhausted and hungry, made to stand hours in the hot sun for hours until her body couldn't take the stress any longer.
What a tragedy.

U may just shut up if you do not have anything to say. What kind of yeye yarning be that one?
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2008
She should have just said maybe the woman travelled over night to get there. Aint no need for name calling.
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by landis(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2008
The question: what killed her?

They should do autopsy to find the cause. But it is Nigeria; nothing will be done

Many Nigerians are under stress, with high blood pressure and many are walking corpse and will die under any slight stress.

We should take public health serious in that country.

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by infiniti(f): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2008
This is really very sad, i wonder what her daughter will be going tru now esp. with her new baby crying at interval.

May her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord, AMIN sad sad sad
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by princeonx: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
OK guys if I hear someone mention one more AUTOPSY shit here, I'll slap the living hell out of them. Since when did that start to work in Nigeria? The only cause you'll get is "she died after a brief illness" that all we get in Nigeria or "she had this bla bla kind of malaria without knowing" or na family vudu her! so Zip that Autopsy crap!
reminds me of our chief police talking about finding criminals with their finger print! ha ha
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by ayomifull(f): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
landis:

The question: what killed her?

They should do autopsy to find the cause. But it is Nigeria; nothing will be done

Many Nigerians are under stress, with high blood pressure and many are walking corpse and will die under any slight stress.

We should take public health serious in that country.

May her soul rest in peace

Word!

The death may not really have to do with the embassy, if Nigerians are to be mandated to go for free medical check up it would be a disaster, we dont ever care about our health to have regular check ups thus a little stress added to an already hidden health problem can result into death in a second. may her soul rest in perfect peace.

We live to learn everyday, i think people could apply for visa for their parents and have everything submitted without subjecting them to having to go to the embassy, i dont know if this applies to all embassies but some allow applications to be submitted by other persons other that the applicant esp if the applicant is properly invited and a bit old. Its also important to take care of our parent's health with regular money transfer + check ups before we invite them over. i feel for the daughter and pray God give her the fortitude to bear the loss of a precious gift 'MOTHER'
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by texazzpete(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
I just helped a friend book an appointment online for an interview in the French embassy.
The appointment letter says

Kindly be present at the following address, not more than 30 minutes before the appointed time.

See that? They are telling you Nigerians not to come more than 30 minutes before the interview. Yet Nigerians will be queuing up 3 hours before.
If the same embassy sends people away, you will complain, now that you Nigerians have ensured that long queues are there to stay, you complain.

haba?!

The woman's papers had already been reviewed once. That means it isn't likely she was on any queue in the hot sun. Instead of thinking about how to do pre-emptive medical checkups once in a while to ensure you are not caught unawares by hidden ailments, some borderline racists here are blaming the embassy.
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by omobizle(m): 12:23am On Jul 22, 2008
r.i.p
lets observe a min silence for all the fallen soldiers as a result of this acts.
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by Caliente(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2008
omobizle:

r.i.p
lets observe a min silence for all the fallen soldiers as a result of this acts.
may their soul rest in peace

[size=13pt]Yes I pray that their corpse never lack teeming hungry maggots[/size]
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by igbogolo: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2008
Yes I pray that their corpse never lack teeming hungry maggots[color=#990000][/color]

please this is someones mother we are talking about. please!
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by HCH3COO: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]Yes I pray that their corpse never lack teeming hungry maggots[/size]
shocked shocked you need the blood of Jesus!
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by Caliente(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2008
igbogolo:

please this is someones mother we are talking about. please!

[size=13pt]There's an adage that goes like this, "The best thing you can do for a corpse is to bury it" Unless the someone's mother is being mummified otherwise I see nothing wrong with the corpse rotting in peace. You can't stop that from happening. I only pray that the maggots won't get to the someone's memories of his/her mother[/size]
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by idupaul: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2008
its ironic that she was going to lok after her daughter and grandchild but the the truth was that she needed to be taken care of, we cant blame the german embassy for this it wasn't their fault that she had a bad heart and was will to put it through stress just to visit her daughter, see what some kids can cause their parents , they stress them from birth till death.
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by nedra: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2008
its a pity to see wot religion has caused in d world 2day. b4 sept 11, getin visas werent so difcut, but now its hell all becos of som religious beasts out der. the west are always scared of an avearge/peaceful african and arab and frankly i dont blame dem. sorry 4 d dead cry cry cry
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by omoge(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2008
texazzpete,

Please tell it to them. yet they will complain and put blame on the embassy.

zerocool and Idupaul, thank you both jare. exactly my point. I think couples should take responsibility of their babies. It is their time to rest and enjoy life not come handle crying baby while you sleep!!

yes, it is the wish of grandmother to see their grandchild but don't go putting them through suffer head of embassies in nigeria,  yet she will come take care of your new baby for you,  the suffer no go finish??

i can understand if she is going for vacation.
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2008
omoge na wa o . . . we suppose don meet since o. Kai!
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by omoge(f): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
wink @ david, hungry and work don kill chic finish o grin how are u
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2008
no greet me o. I don vex for you . . . after i don cook for u finish. shocked
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by omoge(f): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2008
lol, abegi no vex o ma bi nu biko don allah wink

so when you time come, you plan to bring mama come make you and your wifey sleep 9hours at night eh?
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by evatee(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2008
is she a Nigeria woman,
if so that means she died of all the stress
she has gone thru in this our naija
may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by slyk2(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
no be for road alone person dey die.
embasssies are equally dead traps.

what these oyinbo dey do us no be small.
take your time and initiate an entry visa application and see things yourself.
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by ochiaha1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
Nigerians are in a hurry to leave the country, thats why we have such long lines at western Embassies.

When are we going to develop our country so that Nigerians in Diaspora can start flocking back to the country? This happened once during the oil boom of 1975 to 1980.

Lets appeal to our leaders to get things right so that we can avoid future deaths like this at foreign Embassies.
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by Bblak(f): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
Pathetic sad shocked
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by honeybuny: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
i really feel sorry so the woman's family,but trust me their is really nothin wrong wit her going to take care of her daugther's child, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by ibk4real(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2008
Thank God for me. I got an offer from etisalat to start work in august.
Re: Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy by Bblak(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibk4real:

Thank God for me. I got an offer from etisalat to start work in august.

Congrats ibk but you seems to be on the wrong thread.Goodluck though wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romania / Info On Visa Free Countries For Ghana Passport Holders / A Word 4 Mr Justwise!:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.