Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: (5292 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by bulletG(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
I have a word 4 JUSTWISE!, i know u might ve good intentions 2 help Nigerians n protect dem frm scammers, but d truth is U R OVER DOING IT!! i ve read a lot of ur comments n ur i saw ur too negative!, u always ve negative mind n by doing that ur killing ppls dreams n ppl's bizness!! look at vicjustice, he will only advance u but not 2 kill ur dream, PLS U HAVE 2 CHANGE UR MIND SET, NO OFFENCE HERE!

Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2010
bullet G:

I have a word 4 JUSTWISE!, i know u might ve good intentions 2 help Nigerians n protect dem frm scammers, but d truth is U R OVER DOING IT!! i ve read a lot of your comments n your i saw your too negative!, u always ve negative mind n by doing that your killing ppls dreams n ppl's bizness!! look at vicjustice, he will only advance u but not 2 kill your dream, PLS U HAVE 2 CHANGE your MIND SET, NO OFFENCE HERE!

Stick ur advice where sun never shine
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by invisible2(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2010
Wetin the guy do?
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by lovemoi2(f): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2010
justwise keep up da good work! we are all sick of scamers!!
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2010
lovemoi2:

justwise keep up da good work! we are all sick of scamers!!
grin grin grin i know i can count on ur support
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by saintbajar(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
bullet G:

look at vicjustice, he will only advance u but not 2 kill your dream.

he only advance you to continue scammer or how.

complete your statement cause i don't see any sense in your post.

@justwise

fish no bite you. continue the good work mahn
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2010
saintbajar:

he only advance you to continue scammer or how.

complete your statement cause i don't see any sense in your post.
@justwise

fish no bite you. continue the good work mahn

VicJustice 'advance' his dream or nightmare, coming up with all sorts of ways of ripping pple off is his dream.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by saintbajar(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2010
@justwise.

my broda na advice the fool say na "advance" LMFAO
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
saintbajar:

@justwise.

my broda na[b] advice [/b] the fool say na "advance" LMFAO

grin grin grin grin me and him attended the same night school
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by omega25red(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
justwise im glad you are taking the op's statement as a joke.

poster

can you explain why you think it is ok for people to come on this site and advertise a business that claims to get you a visa in x amount of days when the advertiser is not the ambassador of the country. Can you explain why in the name of making money our people would gladly send your fellow country man to a country where they know the chances of getting a job is bleak? these are just a few of the issues that im sure justwise and the rest of us have with the so called business men on NL. yes some people are desperate and they would gladly spend their life savings on a scam but most people are smarter now. which is why all you fake business men get called out on your lies
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
omega25red:

justwise im glad you are taking the op's statement as a joke.[/b]poster

can you explain why you think it is ok for people to come on this site and advertise a business that claims to get you a visa in x amount of days when the advertiser is not the ambassador of the country. Can you explain[b] why in the name of making money our people would gladly send your fellow country man to a country where they know the chances of getting a job is bleak?
these are just a few of the issues that im sure justwise and the rest of us have with the so called business men on NL. yes some people are desperate and they would gladly spend their life savings on a scam but most people are smarter now. which is why all you fake business men get called out on your lies

He is a joke for sure, some Nigerians are just wicked honestly, we are quicker to call God's name and qoute the bible, pray more than any other country in the world but are ready to send our fellow Nigerian to hell as long as we make money out of it.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Dare14: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2010
justwise we dey your back
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Davedavy: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2010
bullet G:

I have a word 4 JUSTWISE!,  i know u might ve good intentions 2 help Nigerians n protect dem frm scammers,  but d truth is U R OVER DOING IT!! i ve read a lot of your comments n your i saw your too negative!, [b]u always ve negative mind n by doing that your killing ppls dreams n ppl's bizness!! [/b]look at vicjustice, he will only advance u but not 2 kill your dream,  PLS U HAVE 2 CHANGE your MIND SET, NO OFFENCE HERE!

He is not killing people's business but on the contrary he is saving innocent ones from being scammed.His replies to several scams on this forum must have saved a lot of people from being duped.We need more people like him not only on this forum but in Nigeria.If only we all come together and fight this cancer worm called corruption that has eaten very deep into our dear nation.The spread is so wide that every facet of our life is affected by this canker worm.
This site was created for us to help each other not for carrying out scams. Corruption is a problem that cannot be addressed at the levels of national governments alone, all of us including  government, the private sector, the media, religious organizations and, most importantly, citizens, all have an important role to play.

We are all solidly behind Justwise on this one.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by UNLEASHED(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2010
bullet G:

I have a word 4 JUSTWISE!, i know u might ve good intentions 2 help Nigerians n protect dem frm scammers, but d truth is[b] U R OVER DOING IT!! [/b] i ve read a lot of your comments n your i saw your too negative!, u always ve negative mind n by doing that your killing ppls dreams n ppl's bizness!! look at vicjustice, he will only advance u but not 2 kill your dream, PLS U HAVE 2 CHANGE your MIND SET, NO OFFENCE HERE!

Yes! He's over doing it! over sweeping you and your fellow off nairaland. . . . .No one will pay for your christmas chicken here on nairaland and you're gonna walk down to your village skint!!
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2010
Davedavy:

He is not killing people's business but on the contrary he is saving innocent ones from being scammed.His replies to several scams on this forum must have saved a lot of people from being duped.We need more people like him not only on this forum but in Nigeria.If only we all come together and fight this cancer worm called corruption that has eaten very deep into our dear nation.The spread is so wide that every facet of our life is affected by this canker worm.This site was created for us to help each other not for carrying out scams. Corruption is a problem that cannot be addressed at the levels of national governments alone, all of us including government, the private sector, the media, religious organizations and, most importantly, citizens, all have an important role to play. We are all solidly behind Justwise on this one.

Well said! Exactly my thought
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2010
UNLEASHED:

Yes! He's over doing it! over sweeping you and your fellow off nairaland. . . . .No one will pay for your christmas chicken here on nairaland and you're gonna walk down to your village skint!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by excanny: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
All scammers will eat their rice without stew this Xmas in Jesus' name.grin grin grin
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by bulletG(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
Well guys, i guess am entitled 2 my own op ion, am not an agent and am not a scammer, d truth is dat not all agents here r scammers!, we have some real ones, though d might b very few of dem, its just dat i went 2ru most of justwise comments and he is always attacking everybody, both d fake n real agents alike, Nigeria is full of scammers but there r some few good ones out there thank u
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
bullet G:

Well guys, i guess am entitled 2 my own op ion, am not an agent and am not a scammer, d truth is dat not all agents here r scammers!, we have some real ones, though d might b very few of dem, its just dat i went 2ru most of justwise comments and he is always attacking everybody, both d fake n real agents alike, Nigeria is full of scammers but there r some few good ones out there thank u

Give me the link
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by omega25red(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
bullet G:

Well guys, i guess am entitled 2 my own op ion, am not an agent and am not a scammer, d truth is dat not all agents here r scammers!, we have some real ones, though d might b very few of dem, its just dat i went 2ru most of justwise comments and he is always attacking everybody, both d fake n[b] real agents alike[/b], Nigeria is full of scammers but there r some few good ones out there thank u
how do you weed out the fake one's if you actually beleive there are real ones amongst them?
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by reindeer: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2010
Abeg, all scammers should go and look for work joo,
They come here claiming all sorts and posting numbers for people to call.
Any information that you have and cannot post publicly here is either a scam or illegal, so off with you!
Justwise, carry go grin
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by saridonp2: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
You have just proved that JUSTWISE effort is paying.Who knows how many Nigerians could have lost their hard earned naira to visa scams.Justwise is definitely the Ribadu of Nairaland.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
Justwise, hahahahahaha
I laughed when i saw this. Guy kindly
continue the work jare. Irregardless of the person
involved in the shit,

Doing some research now about a country would
post it here very soon, I guess the prob of this travel
agents is that they dont av enuf info about a place and
they ask fellow 9ja to go there,

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by iykedee: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2010
@op,
justwise is my kinda person. he tells you the plain, bitter truth. If anything, I think everybody should emulate him.
@justwise,
I once posted a thread on Northumbria university and you replied me several times on that thread. Not only did I get the admission, I also have my student visa and I leave in about a week. I appreciate all your effort and I say in capital letters; KEEP TELLING THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE!!!
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2010
iykedee:

@op,
justwise is my kinda person. he tells you the plain, bitter truth. If anything, I think everybody should emulate him.
@justwise,
I once posted a thread on Northumbria university and you replied me several times on that thread. Not only did I get the admission, I also have my student visa and I leave in about a week. I appreciate all your effort and I say in capital letters; KEEP TELLING THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE!!!

I'm happy for you, enjoy ur time in the UK, please don't 4get ur winter jacket, you really need it.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by iykedee: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
@justwise,
I still have some jackets from a trip I made to Sweden but from what I hear, I think I just have to make a coat from Elephant hide. Once again, thanks for ur advice from the other time
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
iykedee:

@justwise,
I still have some jackets from a trip I made to Sweden but from what I hear, I think I just have to make a coat from Elephant hide. Once again, thanks for your advice from the other time
grin grin grin grin grin grin thats funny, don't buy a new one since u have some. That should keep u going till u settle down. Get urself ABONIKI BALM, its a very good stuff.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by iykedee: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2010
will do. Thanks bro
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Yorubah(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2010
Justwise u don make many scammer broke and cant afford Christmas chicken grin grin grin
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2010
Yorubah:

Justwise u don make many scammer broke and cant afford Christmas chicken grin grin grin

And Propable recharge card , lolz u funny man

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2010
suxes2005:

And Propable recharge card , lolz u funny man
SHALOM
Yorubah:

They can make do with rat-stew cool cool
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
Wats up Justwise,

I have been reading your thread, its cool u giving guys here d heads up but i think u kind of going abt it d wrong way. You see, u gotta understand that not everyone here is out to scam someone, I can tell u that for sure. I personally really appreciate ur good work, but like i said u going abt it the wrong way. Now i too come out on Nl and give out tips to folks but not the way u do it. Not all agents are out to scam, and been an agent is not a crime personally as long as the person knows what he is doing and is not out to milk u out of ur money. I processed my own first US visa when i was 17, take it or leave it. I have been issued visas to the US,UK, Germany, Greece, Switzerland. And I personally have processed visas for clients of mine. I don"t mind u coming back responding negatively but u need to take it easy. For real NL is not a ground for naija folks to insult each other or down grade each other, i mean u don"t even know the folks so how u know they out to scam. Like i said its cool wat u doin to help folks but do it in a matured way so there will be no room for insults. take care

Woman Dies In Visa Queue At German Embassy / Ghana Vs South Africa Which Is Better For A Freelancer To Migrate To? / Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61