Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala (16409 Views)

Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today / List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears / FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by JECBOSS: 1:32am On Nov 20, 2013
If the assurances from the Federal Government to give prompt attentions to the unpaid arrears of the salaries of the Super Eagles Head Coach, Stephen Keshi, and his backroom staff are anything to go by, they would soon smile to the bank.

The Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who gave the assurance during a Basketball Clinic organised by Nigeria’s most quintessential basketball player, Hakeem Olajuwon, in Abuja yesterday said the incident had not been brought to the notice of the Federal Government.

While promising that government would offset the salary arrears once the authorities concerned bring it to her table, she reiterated: “The salary arrears owed Keshi has not been brought to my attention. It might be from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

“You should ask the Minister of Sports, because we have acted on everything he brought to our attention. You had better look inside the management of the football federation to find out whether there is anything happening there. If it is the question of finance, let them bring it forward and because once I have the input on my table, it will be taken care of,” she noted.

Allaying the fears over fund for Super Eagles World Cup campaign, the minister said: “There should be no fear about the funding of the Super Eagles to the World Cup or even any of the national teams. Anybody in doubt should ask the Minister of Sports what has happened to the funding of the national teams in all the sports.”

“Let me emphasise that Mr. President is truly committed and supportive of funding all the sports and he is determined to change the face of sports in this country. Anybody still doubting should tell us when last he heard the players complaining that they did not get their money on time, at least for the past nine months.

“We have changed everything and we want to assure that there will be money to ensure that the Super Eagles prosecute the tournament very well. It also goes to all other national football and athletics teams. We are certainly going to support all of them,” she assured.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/sports/fg-aware-keshis-salary-arrears-okonjo-iweala/

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by ceo4eva: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Keshi is surrounded by group of sycophants, liars, looters and hoodlums. He should thread with extreme caution.

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Prodigee: 1:48am On Nov 20, 2013
ok
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Prodigee: 1:48am On Nov 20, 2013
ceo4eva:
Gotcha!
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Brimmie(m): 2:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Lol.. Dat pic sha! grin She take nose resemble one Shoeless man!

11 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by tyson99(m): 2:44am On Nov 20, 2013
Brimmie: Lol.. Dat pic sha! grin She take nose resemble one Shoeless man!
You mean jolanthan ?

1 Like

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Burger01(m): 4:54am On Nov 20, 2013
NFF thought Oga Keshi might not make world cup. Thrives.

angry

1 Like

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Capnd143(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2013
NFF is definitely the problem, the way iweala spoke you would be 100% sure the govt has trillions in the Federation's account to back her up.
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Capnd143(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Brimmie: Lol.. Dat pic sha! grin She take nose resemble one Shoeless man!
You are hereby banned till 20th november 2016.

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2013
That is all u and ur daft employer knws how to do!

Tell me, frog-face, when will u and ur oga address the issue of incessant corruption ebbing off the image of this country, and killing the survival of the common man?

Whatever! undecided
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by sauceEEP(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2013
only God knows what the so called NFF has up its sleeves. maybe they thought that keshi and his squad will fumble or maybe they've already prepared keshi's sack letter again.
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by striker9(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2013
BUSTED!!!
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Swiftlee(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg make una leave kechi and okon alone yet, we leave matter tackle issue..Today is supposed to be Boyfriends day! Ladies supprise your man today..collect His account number..put something there! It wont kill you,You wont die! Senior Advocate of Boyfriends!

5 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Adesam09(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2013
Ok
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by 01mcfadden(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
The one ASUU brought to your table is still unattended to.

5 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by tbagjames(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Till he goes on strike before you become aware. The government of the day always play the blind and ignorant role until the affected takes drastic measures

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by GSKing: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2013
ASUU is still on strike!
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by anishe(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2013
Capnd143: You are hereby banned till 20th november 2016.

Are you T.B Joshua?

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by ayusco85(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Aunty please tell us A̶̲̥̅ story. grin

Story story........... Story.....................

And that was how the tortoise got A̶̲̥̅ crack back. grin

Aunty okonjo we ₪☺ be small pickins na, respect our intelligence pls will u?

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Sermwell(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
That's a very good from FG! I hope the NFF does the needful to ensure that our sport achieve the desired greatness!

Thanks for reserving this space for me!!

1 Like

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Positiveminds(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2013
SLIDE waxie: That is all u and ur daft employer knws how to do!

Tell me, frog-face, when will u and ur oga address the issue of incessant corruption ebbing off the image of this country, and killing the survival of the common man?

Whatever! undecided

You are so daft!

10 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by dedons: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2013
GSKing: ASUU is still on strike!
my guy,you better forget school go learn carpentary

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by IAMBREEZY: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Rubbish!
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by dedons: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Sermwell: That's a very good from FG! I hope the NFF does the needful to ensure that our sport achieve the desired greatness!

Thanks for reserving this space for me!!
bros,this your ENGRISH na die!
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by adezjamz(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Ideyontop: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2013
THIS WOMAN IS WORKING,NA THE FEW BAD PEOPLE WHEN DEY FOR OUR SYSTEM NO DEY LET THE TRAIN MOVE IN UNISON! GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Kulas: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2013
There are cabals in every sector in Nigeria.NFF Cabals with other anti-Keshi have been working against him to get frustrated and not make it,but Keshi has proved to them that he is a performer.Now all their gang up against keshi have failed and shame unto them.Abeg let them pay all his salaries now now.We need to appreciate our own person,for i know if the coach is a foreigner,they can never owe him a penny.Keshi has done what foreign coaches can not do and all Nigerians need to appreciate and encourage him.I also want all those in NL and other forums that have been posting online by criticising keshi that he assembled Biafra team and plotting his downfall to go and hug transformer now!.Ride on, d Big Boss!!!!.

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by uhuns: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2013
dedons: bros,this your ENGRISH na die!

haba nor drive everybody frm here.
after all you must not read all comment.
if some people leave here for you ,they will turn arm robbers.
Re: FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala by Davidson267(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2013
God bless nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Interrogates Fmr IGP Mike Okiro, Others Over N275.5m Fraud / New Minimum Wage: Why We Called Off Strike Despite Delayed Implementation – NLC / EFCC Denies Arresting Okorocha, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.