Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Treasury Looter Foreign Bank Accounts One Nigerianists My Foot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Treasury Looter Foreign Bank Accounts One Nigerianists My Foot (907 Views)

Dasuki Replies Presidency: ‘I Am Not A Thief Or Treasury Looter’ / Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Fr Mbaka's Poser To Prove That Nigeria Is A Fraud. Over To Igbo Nigerianists! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Treasury Looter Foreign Bank Accounts One Nigerianists My Foot by Igbogadi(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2013
http://radiobiafra.co/news/current-affairs/bola-ahmed-tinubu-treasury-looter-foreign-bank-accounts-one-nigerianists-my-foot

One-Nigeria for Looters and Death to equity and Justice As the expiration of the 100-year amalgamation of what is Nigeria draws near, many feathers have been ruffled as to why there has risen a wide cry for the disintegration of the country into nations with common interests. Amongst these seas of unsolvable reasons are: false/faulty foundation, incompatibility, religious intolerance, terrorism, deprivation of sections, marginalization and the unending looting of the treasury by politicians. However, determined to maintain the unholy grip over the lives of Biafrans whose resources are the looted “National Cake,” the All Progressive Congress ( APC) which emerged from a political marriage between ACN of the Yoruba Nation and CPC of the Hausa-Fulani Nation gave their fullest push for the final onslaught against and compulsive submission from Biafrans in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Anambra State. To their greatest bewilderment and to the wonder of the world which has sat on in silence as evil against evil is perpetuated in Nigeria against an indigenous people, Biafrans stood and, with unanimity, expelled them with their succeeding Jihadist movement. It is therefore not surprising that one of these One-Nigerianists and core Jihadist, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, would be found to have been operating over a dozen foreign accounts after having looted Nigerian treasury in offices as a governor and a senator of terms many terms. Here we have some of his foreign bank accounts where he has stashed his loot:
1- Name of Bank – First Heritage Bank, Country Club Hill, Illinois, USA; Account Name, Bola Tinubu, Account Number – 263226700.

2- Name of Bank – Citi Bank NA. New York, USA; Account Name – Bola Tinubu and Compass Finance and investment Company Limited; Account Nos – 39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936383.

3- Name of Bank. Citi Bank International, New York; Account Name, Bola Tinubu.

4- Name of Bank – HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW60J: Account Name Sen Bola Tinubu; Account No. 71253670, Sort code-40-03-15.

5- Name of Bank – HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J; Account Name; Sen. Bola Oluremi Tinubu, Account No. 71253670, sort code 40-03-15.

6- Name of Bank – HSBC, 177 Great Portland street London WIW 60J Account name, Sen. Bola Tinubu – money market, Account No.04320002DN.

7- Name of Bank – HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street, London WIW 60J; Account name: Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss); Account No. 172447101.

8- Name of Bank – HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street, London WIW 60J; Account Name, Tinubu Oluremi Shade, Account No. 41421522.

http://radiobiafra.co/news/current-affairs/bola-ahmed-tinubu-treasury-looter-foreign-bank-accounts-one-nigerianists-my-foot
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Treasury Looter Foreign Bank Accounts One Nigerianists My Foot by Mynd44: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2013
This defies all logic. BAN is in the opposition right? And the FG wants the APC broken as BAN is a huge pain in their backside so they can be able to get back the states they have lost so wont it be expedient for the EFCC which takes orders from the presidency to prosecute this guy and throw him in jail?

Except of course the FG is scared of him; but he is just one man and the FG is not afraid of anyone

He is innocent: But these evidence come up everyday can the evidence be a huge waste of time and a bunch of lies?

The FG supports corruption: But no sane government would support corruption. All corrupt individual must be jailed.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Treasury Looter Foreign Bank Accounts One Nigerianists My Foot by Igbogadi(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2013
FG can’t do anything they are all corrupt regardless of who is at the top.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Treasury Looter Foreign Bank Accounts One Nigerianists My Foot by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2013
According to foolwares chapter 4:19
What will if profit a man to post all these account numbers without posting the figures in it?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

From Prison To President: Mandela Vs Obasanjo! / We Attacked Maiduguri, We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader / In Photos- Nelson Mandela's Funeral Taking Place At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.