Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies (6212 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Cossy Ojiakor In intimate Pose | Photo / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by silverdam(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is amebo I'm about to gist here, well as you all know that Uti Nwachukwu and Alex Ekubo used to be best of friends, they attend events together, they live together, they do things together, some even claim they are gay partners (allegedly)...

Some months back someone close to them told me Uti and Alex has become sworn enemies, Alex no longer lives with Uti in his lekki home, I was told it was even Uti that helped Alex become a celebrity helping him secure jobs and exposure. My source told me one envied, betrayed and cheated on the other, I was told there was a big issue that led to the both of them breaking up. I was even told they are no longer lovers, allegedly ooo..

I didn't believe the story tho, although lately Uti and Alex are not seen together at events anymore and they don't give shout out to each other on twitter anymore, so today, I was going through twitter and I saw Uti's series of tweets about betrayal and friendship and I couldn't help but to say the story is true..

Only God knows what led to the conflict between them, I was even told they don't even say hi to each other anymore even at events too. You guys still remember Uti and Gbenro Ajibade of Tinsel used to be best of friends and they were allegedly dating too before the devil separated them..

I dunno if the gay parts of these stories are true oo but the friendship part is so true and they have become foes..

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5301[/url]

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by redocean: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
+
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by demelza: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ehen!
Tell me something!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by chimex38: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by tpia5: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Are they fighting over a girl or something?

Was it a woman who separated them?

Oh well, stuff happens i suppose. - its part of life.

Everybody can start dating now, there are lots of eligible females out there, get those x and y chromosomes moving ( after signing some dotted lines of course).

Etc etc.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by homesteady(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
LMAO! This one na real amebo grin grin grin
Maybe they are trying to quell down the gay allegations!

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by Vivly(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Udonminit! cheesy cheesy
So, which is the first blog to carry this news?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by freda506(f): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by sisiafrika(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
This pregnant boy gay called silverdam and his siisy, girlie amebo attitude. Stupid gay like u @op
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by homesteady(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pot calling kettle black grin You know yasef grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okay, here we go again.

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by njuwo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
When they were enjoying the friendship u didn't tell us o. Now that they are separate you are disturbing our ear.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by tellwisdom: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Very useless set of people. Spits profusely angry

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by valicious1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
s!s! afrika:
This pregnant boy gay called silverdam and his siisy, girlie amebo attitude. Stupid gay like u @op
Is dat you on ur profile pic? Damn You luk sooooo fuckin guuuuuuud.

Pls be my friend

'Oh no... Be my close friend

Shiiiiiiit... Pls lemme be ur boifriend

Damnnnn!!!!!.. Be... be... Be.. be my wife

P p p p p plsss baby u gotta marry meeeeee cry cry cry cry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by Danhumprey: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
homesteady: Pot calling kettle black grin You know yasef grin
You know her "him"? grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by Danhumprey: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
valicious1:

Pls be my friend

Beware! You go soon enter one chance! Don't let a picture decieve you. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by valicious1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Beware! You go soon enter one chance! Don't let a picture decieve you. grin
Lol. Mak she accept me 1st, I go tak care of evri oda tin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by IAMBREEZY: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
This your spit go finish one day this one wey u dey spit everywhere so....
tellwisdom: Very useless set of people. Spits profusely angry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by Danhumprey: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
valicious1:
Lol. Mak she accept me 1st, I go tak care of evri oda tin
I mean the real gender of the person behind that moniker. Don't be decieved by what you see,unless you wouldn't mind dating a gay. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by valicious1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danhumprey: I mean the real gender of the person behind that moniker. Don't be decieved by what you see,unless you wouldn't mind dating a gay. grin
True tok. Well, I read ha status and it kinnda rhymed wit her picture.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by Varagous(f): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
wot eva is not of God.......hmmm
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by sisiafrika(f): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
IAMBREEZY: This your spit go finish one day this one wey u dey spit everywhere so....
i dey tell you!
Tellwisbom nna bia, you get TB?

@dangay/homegay, im here, u needed me?! I came wt sum leftovers of ma dogs, i knw u two must be hungry, cum feed. You r starving.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by Agozie48: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Seriously
..... When did this happen i thought they were the best of friends.... Please whatever it is that are their grievances they should put it aside and settle.... I don't want this two best friends breaking up....
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by benkings(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
valicious1:

Pls be my friend

walahi i jst pity u! U wan make dem banq ur yansh open like well ba
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by valicious1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
benkings: walahi i jst pity u! U wan make dem banq ur yansh open like well ba
Wetin mak una tink say de babe na man?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies by sisiafrika(f): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
valicious1:
Wetin mak una tink say de babe na man?
cheesy
cos i don bang dem befre.

(1) (Reply)

Hope Nobody Leaked This O - OAP Do2dtun Reacts To Seyi Shay's Lingerie Photos / World's Hottest Transgender Amiya Scott Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body! Photos / Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.