Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Son Needs A Hearing Aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Son Needs A Hearing Aids (437 Views)

“how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo / Da Grin's Mom: The Hospital Killed My Son / Hearing Aids For My Younger Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Son Needs A Hearing Aids by Bukolaoladun(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Gud day to u all. Am a young woman and do work in a local organization. Some years back, my son was seriously ill but after he recovered from the illness we discovered that he could not hear clearly. We 've been to different hospitals I have prayed, fasting but thank God it is now partial hearing loss. Doctors said he can hear better if we can purchase him a hearing aids, with my little pay I have been trying to raise some money but to no avail. The boy is now in Senior Class and the hearinf loss is affecting his study seriously. His mates are embarrassing him both in school and home some even do in my presence, like starting calling him for no reasons. The younger pupils would raise all insultive words on him and his younger sister would fight on his behalf. Economy nowadays does not allow his father to raise from his insufficient capital of his business. Please if you can help in any form 07063419771. Thanks. From a heart aching woman.

(1) (Reply)

NACA Says 3.4 Million Nigerians Live With HIV / Lagos State Health / 210,000 Nigerians Die Of HIV/AIDS Yearly –minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.