Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Share Your Customer Care Challenges With Nigerian GSM Operators Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Customer Care Challenges With Nigerian GSM Operators Here (550 Views)

Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / My Challenges With Airtel! / How To Stop 'spam' Calls From GSM Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Customer Care Challenges With Nigerian GSM Operators Here by Oshosam(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
I over-scratched a N200 card and I was unable to load the credit. I sent a direct message to them via https://twitter.com and I was told to call their customer service line, 121. However I was embarrassed yesterday when I called 121 at 10:54 hours and the officer on duty said I had to visit their Opebi/Head office just to resolve a N200 card issue. Having explained to him that my work schedule is so tight and I work at Ilupeju, he cared less about that and insisted that I visit the office not minding the fact that I told him that I would put it up on a forum like this. This is not the first time I experienced this because the quality of the Glo card is very low, and my friends and colleagues even confirmed this. I even provided the serial number on phone hoping he would resolve the issue. I know that the serial number generates the PIN automatically. The last time I went to their Gloworld office at Fadeyi for the same issue, I spent nothing less than an hour because their officials did not respond to the next person on the queue until after they have gossiped about their other colleagues. I am not so surprised because we are in Nigeria and customer service is nothing to these GSM service providers. It is not that N200 is so huge an amount that I cannot forgo but for a company giving me the assurance that it cares and then acting funny is a big issue. It's excruciating. I have chatted with their online agent today again just to make sure the issue is not escalated on a forum like this but the customer care agent that came online seemed helpless as she asked me to go ahead. Meanwhile, it's high time we started taking our destinies in our own hands.

(1) (Reply)

HTC Sensation Vs HTC One V, Which Is Best? / Pls Urgent Advice / Help... Bold 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.