Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,872 members, 7,821,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It (3750 Views)

Abeg Ooo Make Una Help Us Answer These Question / If You Think You Are An English Guru, Answer These Questions! / Who Is Intelligent Enough To Answer These 5 Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2008
tufe:

then the answer is 7

good guess ------ but thats not the answer

ur even going farther from it--- *i almost said it* lipsrsealed no more clues for u
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by chioya(f): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2008
30.the wife opened the door
31.paul is a madman he doesnt know his age
32.no money
33.throw bomb
34.oyaletor
35.ask again
36.oyaletor
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2008
chioya:

30.the wife opened the door
31.paul is a madman he doesnt know his age
32.no money
33.throw bomb
34.oyaletor
35.ask again
36.oyaletor

NICE TRY

30.the wife opened the door - WRONG
31.paul is a madman he doesnt know his age - WRONG
32.no money - WRONG
33.throw bomb - HAHA VERY FUNNR BUT WRONG
34.oyaletor - LOL --- WRONG
35.ask again LOL -- WRONG
36.oyaletor - HABA WETIN I DO U ---WRONG

i'm sorry all ur guesses were not correct, good thinking though
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2008
this saves u the time of going to page 1 and sending your responses

here's more unanswered riddles------------------

NOTE - THESE ONES ARE REAL DIFFICULT

22. How many letters are in the alphabet? (ANSWERED)

23. Some months have 30 days, some have 31, how many have 28?(ANSWERED)

24. i have in my hand 2 naira notes which total -N-55. One is not a -N-5 note. What are the two notes?(ANSWERED)

25. If u went to bed at 8'O CLOCK at night and set the alarm to get u up at 9'O CLOCK the next morning, how many hours of sleep will this permit you?(ANSWERED)

26. Two men play draft. They play five games each. Each man wins 3 games, how is that possible?(ANSWERED)

27. What turns everything around, but does not move?(ANSWERED)

29. What is it that everybody does at the same time?(ANSWERED)

30. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

31. Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

32. Sabrina gave Samantha as many nairas as Samantha started out with. Samantha then gave Sabrina back as much as Sabrina had left. Sabrina then gave Samantha as back as many nairas as Samantha had left, which left Sabrina broke and gave Samantha a total of -N-80.00. How much did Sabrina and Samantha have at the beginning of their exchange? (ANSWERED)

33. Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

34. What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows?

35. What's black when you get it, Red when you use it, And white when you're all through with it? (ANSWERED)

36. I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

send your answers, you'll know if your correct

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - "you'll need it-lol    "
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Aratunde(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2008
Hope this solves some of your Problems

22. 8
23. N-50 and N-5
26. If the 5 games each are not against each other
32. Sabrina N50 & Samantha N 30

Dont want to be too greedy will leave the rest for others to solve
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by chioya(f): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2008
@oyaletor
i no blame u just mark my full book wrong abi,no be me first come your class
*hisss and walks away*
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Aratunde(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2008
After going thru previous postings

22. 11
35. Coal or Charcoal
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by clemcykul(f): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2008
sure
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ Aratunde

22. 11 -- CORRECT
35. Coal or Charcoal - CORRECT
24. N-50 and N-5 - CORRECT
26. If the 5 games each are not against each other - CORRECT
32. Sabrina N50 & Samantha N 30 - the answer i wanted was N 80 - u were just too close so i'll give it to u - CORRECT

good going there - u've shown how smart u re

ALL THE QUESTIONS U ANSERED WERE CORRECT

@ CLEMCY

good guess
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by clemcykul(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2008
aww thanks
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2008
HERE ARE THE UNANWERED RIDDLES U REQUESTED

37. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

38.Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

39.Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

40. What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows?

41. can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

42. What kind of clothes do lawyers wear?

43. What do you have if an ax falls on your car?

44. "At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen.". What am I?

45. "I never was, am always to be, no one ever saw me, nor ever will and yet I am the confidence of all to live and breathe on this terrestrial ball." What am I?

46. "Runs over fields and woods all day under the bed at night sits not alone, with long tongue hanging out, a-waiting for a bone."

47. "The beginning of eternity the end of time and space the beginning of every end, and the end of every place."

48. "There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house, inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies."

49. Brothers and sisters have I none but that man's father is my father's son. Who is the person?

50. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?

51. What goes round the house and in the house but never touches the house?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be willing to give u hints on Questions 44-48 only!!!
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by tufe(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2008
these riddles are busting my head
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ tufe

haba --- i'm sure its a piece of cake, just think a little harder and u'l be there
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by tufe(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
its easy for you to say, u knwo the answers undecided
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ tufe

ya ur right

i was just trying to give some encouragements to u -- but it seems u dont believe in urself
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by tufe(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
now we have a motivational speaker in this place . . .keep it up dude
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ tufe
cool
thanks for da compliments bro but i aint' no motivational speaker cheesy cheesy
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Kays1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2008
**hiss**
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ KAY$
U DON START AGAIN WIT THIS UR ROTTEN HABIT, ABI

NO VEX ME MAKE I NO DO WETIN GO PROVOKE THA BABD SIDE OF OYALETOR
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Kays1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
NO VEX OO MINISTER , U DEY VEX QUICK SHA
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ kay$

i no vex for u AT ALL jare,
I GUESS U CAN TRY UR HANDS ON THE RIDDLES
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by clemcykul(f): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
i willl, after washing my mouth
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by jaymobb(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
na wetin u go give me if i answer the riddle
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ JAYMOBB
if u answer them wrongly i'l give u more encouragement, but if u answer them correctly i'l give u the correct answer - does thast make any sense!!!!]
h heheheheh
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2008
OH BOY na wa ohhhh!!!

everybody just lockup for this riddle, na so nija pple dull?
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by clemcykul(f): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2008
dullard.
if not for the net where u get the answers between the two of us, u dont know the answer
ged a life and stop wasting cyber space.
thats what one get wen minors like u use the net.
do us all a favour by going to hell
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by clemcykul(f): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2008
jeeeze i hate this dude

grin cool
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2008
clemcy, we know u hate the dude but please, do us well and take it up someplace else. make u no vex 4 me o!
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2008
@ clemcykul

HEHEHE, u go fear beffing now!!!!

Clemcy if u no know the answer to this riddles just shut up!!!, u wil make more sence that way!!!!!

If u want this fight to go on tell MYKALI to be the refree!!!! cos i'm gonna whop yo ass!!!

piss offf *spits*
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by clemcykul(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2008
i dont knoe the answer and i most defintely wunt shut up

why did u spit?? bloody pollutant! shocked

i love beefs grin cuss they make my dai grin

i dont fyte spineless dudes
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ clemcykul
Every girl has the right to be dull, but you abused the privilege!

somtimes i wonder how you got here? Did someone leave your cage open?

DID U CALL ME A SPINELESS DUDE!!!! heheeh

I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat

BRING IT ON - DUMMY!!!!
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
as if i didnt knoe this would happen . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbagaun: / Hung Like A Horse: / When Your Boss Volunteers You For Next Suicide Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.