Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It (3795 Views)

Abeg Ooo Make Una Help Us Answer These Question / If You Think You Are An English Guru, Answer These Questions! / Who Is Intelligent Enough To Answer These 5 Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2008
RIDDLED RIDDLES shocked

NOTE - THIS PAGE HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR MORE UNANSWERED RIDDLES - "-good luck-"

PLEASE NOTE THAT PREVIOUS RIDDLES NOT SHOWN HERE HAVE BEEN RIDDLED

if u want to view the questions again let me know

22. How many letters are in the alphabet? (ANSWERED)

23. Some months have 30 days, some have 31, how many have 28?(ANSWERED)

24. i have in my hand 2 naira notes which total -N-55. One is not a -N-5 note. What are the two notes?(ANSWERED)

25. If u went to bed at 8'O CLOCK at night and set the alarm to get u up at 9'O CLOCK the next morning, how many hours of sleep will this permit you?(ANSWERED)

26. Two men play draft. They play five games each. Each man wins 3 games, how is that possible?(ANSWERED)

27. What turns everything around, but does not move?(ANSWERED)

29. What is it that everybody does at the same time?(ANSWERED)

30. NOW Q. 37. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in? (UNANSWERED)

31. NOW Q. 38. Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?(UNANSWERED)

32. Sabrina gave Samantha as many nairas as Samantha started out with. Samantha then gave Sabrina back as much as Sabrina had left. Sabrina then gave Samantha as back as many nairas as Samantha had left, which left Sabrina broke and gave Samantha a total of -N-80.00. How much did Sabrina and Samantha have at the beginning of their exchange?(ANSWERED)

33. NOW Q. 39. Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?(UNANSWERED)

34. NOW Q. 40 What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows?(UNANSWERED)

35. What's black when you get it, Red when you use it, And white when you're all through with it?(ANSWERED)

36. NOW Q. 41 I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?(UNANSWERED)

here's more unanswered riddles------------------

37. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

38.Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

39.Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

40. What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows?

41. can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

42. What kind of clothes do lawyers wear?

43. What do you have if an ax falls on your car?

44. "At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen.". What am I?

45. "I never was, am always to be, no one ever saw me, nor ever will and yet I am the confidence of all to live and breathe on this terrestrial ball." What am I?

46. "Runs over fields and woods all day under the bed at night sits not alone, with long tongue hanging out, a-waiting for a bone."

47. "The beginning of eternity the end of time and space the beginning of every end, and the end of every place."

48. "There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house, inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies."

49. Brothers and sisters have I none but that man's father is my father's son. Who is the person?

50. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?

51. What goes round the house and in the house but never touches the house?

NOTE - THESE ONES ARE REAL DIFFICULT

send your answers, you'll know if your correct

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - "you'll need it-lol grin grin grin cheesy"
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2008
riddles are meant to be riddled
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Kays1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2008
Hello, House , i am back again
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by sunej(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2008
for number2, answer is 10
number 9, answer is silence

, am thinking of the others.
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nella(f): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2008
number 7 = breathing?
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2008
@nella

very good but not good enough, question 7 is not BREATHING
think harder and ul be there
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2008
@ sunej

nice try question 2 is not 10 but, question 9 is SILENCE

KEEP THINKING
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Kays1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2008
where are you from babillon ?i am talking to you Fool
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2008
ALL THIS ARE GUESSES O,

3. 8

4. germs

5. bacteria grin

6. hot undecided

7. breath

9. fragile tongue

10. Poster cheesy
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Kays1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2008
W A E C
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2008
1. Queue

2. Seven People

3. 28

4. Your Name

5. The Letter 'S'

6. Hot, you can catch a cold easily

7. Dunno This One

8. P, they all rhyme

9. Silence

10. Eye

send your answers, you'll know if your correct
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by MrInfo1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2008
Kay$:

W A E C

. . .Meaning you go fail
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2008
@ibkaye

cool
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Kays1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2008
Clap for your self promoted to primary 2 on trial , lol
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by mykali(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2008
mumu[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by MrInfo1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2008
Agbaya type
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by studio43(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2008
cheesy cheesy
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Kays1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2008
Omode Oshi type **hiss**
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2008
@ibkaye and ruby_pearl

1. Queue ---correct

2. Seven People ----------correct

3. 28 ------------wrong

4. Your Name-----------correct

5. The Letter 'S'---------correct

6. Hot, you can catch a cold easily-------correct

7. Dunno This One--------------- grin

8. P, they all rhyme---------correct

9. Silence----------correct

10. Eye--------correct

gud going though.
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2008
thankyou
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2008
ibkaye:

thankyou

@ ibkaye

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME MY DEAR!!! cool cool
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2008
):

@ ibkaye

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME MY DEAR!!! cool cool
hehehe, cool smiley
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Kays1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2008
**hiss**
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by clemcykul(f): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2008
*slaps the hissing ugly mouth*
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by sammy6(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
The remaining answears nko?
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Jeovy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
Seconded the slaps
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Templa(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
11. 26
12. bungalow has no stairs
13. 1 (29days in a leap year)
14. 70
15. not possible
16. 1
17. 13hrs
18. shocked
19. egg yolk is neva white. it's yellow.
20. shocked
21. shocked
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2008
@ Templa

11. 26 ------wrong
12. bungalow has no stairs-----------correct
13. 1 (29days in a leap year)-----------wrong
14. 70------correct
15. not possible---------wrong
16. 1----------correct
17. 13hrs--wrong
18. grin
19. egg yolk is never white. it's yellow.----correct
20. grin
21. grin

very good my frend keep it up cool cool cool
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Templa(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2008
11. 8
17. 12hrs
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2008
@Templa

11. 8 - wrong again
17. 12hrs - wrong again

good try

pls us the nos. on the riddles before answering, so i don't tell u ur wrong wen ur actually right. cheers --hehehe

NOTE - THE RIDDLES HAVE BEEN MODIFIED
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by clemcykul(f): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2008
wat is dis grin
Re: Answer These Riddles_if Your Are Up To It by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
clemcykul:

what is this grin

what is what?

u no know am na im make u dey shocked and confused----its not as difficult as it looks bro., good luck again-u'l nid it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. / Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? / And That's When The Fight Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.