Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? (1654 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / 21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by farano(f): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2013
My heart laughs often, but it rarely empties itself. But a few days ago with my sister, she gets me laughing to the point where i cannot breathe, with tears running down my face. Lol!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Mynd44: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Last week. In a gathering of people more crazy than me talking about crazy things
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2013
I don't need others to make me laff.My life itself is as funny as hell cheesy cheesy wink
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by farano(f): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: I don't need others to make me laff.My life itself is as funny as hell cheesy cheesy wink
Really?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2013
@farano:
Really?
Hell yeah. cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Lol.... Well, not long ago sha.

Those tym we all do hav fun on Unilag thread (especially wen awaiting Sup.list)...... Anytym, I view d thread I wuld make sure I wasnt in d public place, cuz dey wuld think I had gone wacko wen I start to laff out loud!. grin . smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by ebamma(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: I don't need others to make me laff.My life itself is as funny as hell cheesy cheesy wink
are u by any means a yaba left resident?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by ebamma(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2013
i hardly laugh much, but am reserving my laughter till when i become as rich as dangote, by then anything were pesin do go dey funny me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2013
ebamma: are u by any means a yaba left resident?
Are you typing from there?? tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2013
ebamma: i hardly laugh much, but am reserving my laughter till when i become as rich as dangote, by then anything were pesin do go dey funny me
Still,you might be labelled a rich mad man tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by ebamma(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: Are you typing from there?? tongue
yes, i came to visit u, are u still in chains or in a cage?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
ebamma: yes, i came to visit u, are u still in chains or in a cage?
yea...chained together hand to hand with your father.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Kcxee(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Yestiday wen I saw an old man piping at a young lady taking her bath I was very funnny to me.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2013
120 dislikes
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by ebamma(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: yea...chained together hand to hand with your father.
oh with your father abi, so it runs in the family ?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
ebamma: oh with your father abi, so it runs in the family ?
But why are you typing from yaba left....no biggie bros,its not a bad thing to come see ur father once in a while cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by labodinho: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Maybe if the OP make me laugh wink
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Danhumprey: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by farano(f): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Kiingsolomon: Lol.... Well, not long ago sha.

Those tym we all do hav fun on Unilag thread (especially wen awaiting Sup.list)...... Anytym, I view d thread I wuld make sure I wasnt in d public place, cuz dey wuld think I had gone wacko wen I start to laff out loud!. grin . smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idrismusty97: 120 dislikes
clap for urself!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by farano(f): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
labodinho: Maybe if the OP make me laugh wink
lol... #tickles his feet wif a feather#
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kiingsolomon: clap for urself!
pa pa papapa [size=24pt] Pa! [/size]
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by labodinho: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
@farano:
lol... #tickles his feet wif a feather#
Odeshi....e no work.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Kiingsolomon(f): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
labodinho: Odeshi....e no work.
hehe, u no go laff abi?.... Kkk, erm farano,..... d feather no fit work on pple wit "wood-like" body, like labodz.

Take diz needle,..... Oya do dah tin on his neck maybe e no go work...

#tank Me later, dear cool grin.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Godwin88(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2013
This question got me rolling on d floor with laughter! I find nairaland the most amusing place to visit.

@ op, 1,000 likes

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Godwin88(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: But why are you typing from yaba left....no biggie bros,its not a bad thing to come see ur father once in a while cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by farano(f): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Kiingsolomon: hehe, u no go laff abi?.... Kkk, erm farano,..... d feather no fit work on pple wit "wood-like" body, like labodz.

Take diz needle,..... Oya do dah tin on his neck maybe e no go work...

#tank Me later, dear cool grin.
Thank you jaare
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
@farano:
Thank you jaare
cheesy , ma pleasure.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by farano(f): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Godwin88: This question got me rolling on d floor with laughter! I find nairaland the most amusing place to visit
lol
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Godwin88(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
@farano:
lol
miss Farano, how has today been ?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by farano(f): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Godwin88: miss Farano, how has today been ?
Great.. But wait o, when was d last tym u laughed out ur hrt?!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Really Laughed Your Heart Out? by Godwin88(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
@farano:
Great.. But wait o, when was d last tym u laughed out ur hrt?!
Hmmm...that should be last week, when Gordons(a comedian) almost killed me with laughter. Na God save me o. Lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? / Shocking Picture Of Mutant Pig / Bow Wow's Ex-fiancee Erica Mena Gets Breast Implant Reduction...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.