Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos (3182 Views)

Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation / Egypt Air Reacts To Joshua Abdul-azeez's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos by itpossible: 2:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Hello House,
We going to Lagos in December and we need to book the flight this week out of these Ethiopian Airlines/Royal Maroc/ Egypt Air three airlines which one would you choose to fly with and why?
Re: Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos by itpossible: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Feedback please?
Re: Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
My dad has travelled with air maroc before. He said the services were decent, just that when he arrived at casablanca he had a long wait. The ticket was last minute so he didn't really have a choice of transit times.

Ethiopian airlines will be the longest journey of all. It'll probably take you 7+ to get to ethopia and then 2+ to get to Nigeria. Plus the transit time o !

I would avoid Egypt air altogether lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos by itpossible: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
@Adaob123 thank for your feedback we have decided against Egypt Air. It looks Ethiopian airlines then we heard good things.
Re: Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
itpossible: @Adaob123 thank for your feedback we have decided against Egypt Air. It looks Ethiopian airlines then we heard good things.

Welcome smiley
Re: Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos by donpetuchi: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Please do not book or have any dealings with Air Maroc. I travelled with them in July to Lagos for the very first time from Gatwick and although the flights departed and arrived on time at both Casablanca, Cotonou and Lagos my luggage did not arrive for 2 weeks. There is no customer service whatsoever if you run into difficulties with this airline. The airport in Morocco (enroute back) is a joke as you will receive no assistance, the people are so unfriendly and no payphones in the entire airport. People were smoking within the terminal building even policemen!! lThe telephone number given to me in Lagos for Air Maroc did not work even once as I had to call daily to trace my bags. I even asked my wife to ring from our base in the UK to their Gatwick Help desk and they were of no use as they said the bags were not traceable and could be anywhere between Gatwick and Morocco. I noticed that when we had to change planes in Casablanca they were just throwing the luggage into the haulage without any order and it is no surprise that they always lose people's bags. On enquiry in Lagos the NAHCO staff there said lost baggage was normal with Air Maroc. Beware!!!

(1) (Reply)

Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic / Relocating To Nigeria with our kids / Relocating Abroad With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.