Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Relocating Abroad With Family - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating Abroad With Family (3186 Views)

Can I Travel Abroad With Neco Result / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating Abroad With Family by pet1975: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls Nairalanders,I need advice and assistance on how to get a visa to Europe or american/canada ,I want to relocate with my family of four kids,I don't want to apply and being denied that is why I need different opinions. Tnanks
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
What are you currently doing in Nigeria?
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by tukdi: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
justwise:
What are you currently doing in Nigeria?

I am a Legal practitioner! cool

I want to relocate to either U.S. or Canada!

I'm single! cool

@justwise please what's my chances?
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
tukdi:

I am a Legal practitioner! cool

I want to relocate to either U.S. or Canada!

I'm single! cool

@justwise please what's my chances?

pet1975:

Pls Nairalanders,I need advice and assistance on how to get a visa to Europe or american/canada ,I want to relocate with my family of four kids,I don't want to apply and being denied that is why I need different opinions. Tnanks

Same person?

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by tukdi: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
justwise:

Same person?
No, but I've been following you up on travel section! cool

I must confess, you are doing a great job! cool
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
pet1975:

First and foremost, what are your reasons for wanting to travel that you're not getting in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by pet1975: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm a sales manager with about 350k scale salary but the company is facing economic challenge and am being owed 11 months salary,and my wife is not doing anything,I just fed up with the country
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by Afam4eva(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
pet1975:
I'm a sales manager with about 350k scale salary but the company is facing economic challenge and am being owed 11 months salary,and my wife is not doing anything,I just fed up with the country
Understood. Now what's the guaranty that thing will get better abroad. Do you have any concrete plans?

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by pet1975: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2017
But one of my sales supervisor got 2 years visa and just left for U.S about 2 months ago,he is coming next month to pick his sonalso,we've been communicating,he is now working and he told me to come dat tins are okay once u have your papers.nnobody can predict d future of d company,tins are getting tougher,no company is recruiting now except. Poor condition of service
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by ifyalways(f): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Did your friend tell you he got his papers in just two months already?
Do you know anyone in US or what's your plan towards accomodation and feeding until you find your feet?
pet1975:

But one of my sales supervisor got 2 years visa and just left for U.S about 2 months ago,he is coming next month to pick his sonalso,we've been communicating,he is now working and he told me to come dat tins are okay once u have your papers.nnobody can predict d future of d company,tins are getting tougher,no company is recruiting now except. Poor condition of service

4 Likes

Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by Afam4eva(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2017
pet1975:

Your friend is not telling you the entire truth. With a 2 years visa, i can assume that it's a visiting visa. I don't know how he managed to get a permanent residency in 2 months. Ask him more questions.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by pet1975: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yes,my friend brother want to send me invitation from california and when I comehecan assist me to get my papers evenif it is 2 weeks visa am granted,d most important tin is for me to get visa and a friendin canada also want to send me work invitation
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by GetUmad: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
pet1975:

Yes,my friend brother want to send me invitation from california and when I comehecan assist me to get my papers evenif it is 2 weeks visa am granted,d most important tin is for me to get visa and a friendin canada also want to send me work invitation
Bro pls ask questions well from all these "friends" and and "friend's brothers". Some things are not adding up. Someone that went just few months ago on visit visa wouldn't have got Paper that fast to return home to pick his son. Safe for he's already a Citizen even before he left.

1 Like

Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by dasparrow: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
pet1975:

I can tell you this right now. The fastest way to get permanent residency in USA is by marrying a U.S citizen. You are already married so how exactly does your friend in California plan on getting you papers in today's America? You cannot change your status in America if you come on a tourist visa except perhaps if you get someone to marry you. Since you already have a wife with not 1 nor 2 nor 3 but 4 kids, how do you plan to cope in Trump's America when you can see that Trump is making things more difficult for illegal migrants?

Now, as for Canada, in order to get a work visa, you have to have already landed a job in Canada. Your employer has to prove to Canadian immigration that they could not find a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill that job position and hence they decided to hire a foreigner. Migrating on a Canadian work visa is not easy but it can be done. Have you tried applying for the the Canadian skilled migrant program? or maybe you can apply as a provincial nominee or something.

Migrating to first world countries is getting more and more difficult but if it is God's will that you migrate, He will make a way where there seems to be no way.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by pet1975: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
You are right,a friend of mine dat migrate with his family last year,his wife is working now while he just married an american old woman on 2 year contract so dat he can get paper. I haven't apply for any,Pls how do I apply for the Canadian skilled migrant programe or a provincial nominee?
A distant family member of mine just came from France and he said dere are lot of jobs dere and no much wahala but I want to discuss my plan with him also b4 he lives because he intends to send me invitation later next year. Thanks
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by dasparrow: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
pet1975:

You are right,a friend of mine dat migrate with his family last year,his wife is working now while he just married an american old woman on 2 year contract so dat he can get paper. I haven't apply for any,Pls how do I apply for the Canadian skilled migrant programe or a provincial nominee?
A distant family member of mine just came from France and he said dere are lot of jobs dere and no much wahala but I want to discuss my plan with him also b4 he lives because he intends to send me invitation later next year. Thanks

Check Canada's immigration website: www.cic.gc.ca/english/

All the info you need as far as migrating to Canada is concerned is there.
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by pet1975: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks bro
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by Laird(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=pet1975 post=55858645]
But one of my sales supervisor got 2 years visa and just left for U.S about 2 months ago,he is coming next month to pick his sonalso,we've been communicating,he is now working and he told me to come dat tins are okay once u have your papers.nnobody can predict d future of d company,tins are getting tougher,no company is recruiting now except. Poor condition of service[/quote

What the hell are the Politicians doing]
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by janykute: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
pet1975:

Please take it easy and do your home work very well.You sound so desperate and that's a recipe for disaster.
Re: Relocating Abroad With Family by gentleiphy: 3:15am On Apr 26, 2017
pet1975:

I want to quickly respond to what you just said,i followed your first question.if you want to truth about your intention to relocate with visit visa and settle down be it in US or Canada..bro your above sales supervisor has succeeded in feeding you with Alice in wonderland fairy tale.

He went with 2yrs visit visa,gotten a job as well as his papers under one month and is even coming back to pick his son?..thats not true bro.With visit visa you cant work at all both in Canada or US.Secondly to get the papers he mentioned even with marrying a US citizen can not be gotten within 1 month..be guided.

Bro you need visit visa to move with a whole family including your wife? and they told you there is a way they arrange papers...?i advise you to stay back in Nigeria and do as justwise and the others advised you,,apply for permanent residence of Canada or Australia or even New Zealand..as an illegal immigrant in America bro the sufferness you will subject yourself and family you will prefer to have remained in Nigeria,,,nobody send you here...nobody is ready to carry your burden and nobody is ready to take you in to his house when you have no place to stay unlike in Nigeria where at least an aunty or uncle will pity you small...

please don't go into a venture based on lies fed to you by your so called sales supervisor and friends brother..none of what they told you is true...they are all lies.

Before you ask me to shut up,have i been there? i live in Canada as a permanent resident

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Canadians, Not Mexicans, Represent Largest Number Of Visa Overstays In The U.S. / ₦36million Tiny Egg-shaped Home For Travellers That Generates Its Power(Photos) / Please Where Is Immigration Office Located In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.