Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Your Most Beautiful Nasheed - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Your Most Beautiful Nasheed (5090 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Nasheed On My Mother (ya Ummi) / Nasheed About Life And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2013
lanrexlan: Islamic pop or nasheed?
na pop music brotha smiley

Is like am going off topic sad
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Zain bhikha with one white guy cheesy
- Allah knows

Love it smiley
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013
tintingz: na pop music brotha smiley

Is like am going off topic sad
Not really,Sami Yusuf started with nasheed initially.His Al Mualim is a nasheed and only drums.But I read that he got the award for the best Islamic Pop artist of the year then,that's why i'm asking.

tintingz: • Zain bhikha with one white guy - Allah knows Love it
That's Dawud Wharnsby Ali,a good friend of his.They have collaborated on songs like Wonderful World,Can't take it with you,Gutanamo's Bay,Glory be to God and so many others.These are wonderful songs
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2013
lanrexlan: Not really,Sami Yusuf started with nasheed initially.His Al Mualim is a nasheed and only drums.But I read that he got the award for the best Islamic Pop artist of the year then,that's why i'm asking.

That's Dawud Wharnsby Ali,a good friend of his.They have collaborated on songs like Wonderful World,Can't take it with you,Gutanamo's Bay,Glory be to God and so many others.These are wonderful songs
Thanks bro I will try and download those songs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Akindarchi(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2013
I have plenty, but I don't know the artistes names mostly and most of them have been mentioned already
Talib al habib: hilya to the prophet, the ascension, articles of iman, inna lillahi......infact all his songs I could get my hands on
Zain bhika: my mum is amazing and mountains of Mekkah
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by kemiola89(f): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Your beauty!
Humility!
by Hamza Robertson.
Last breath by Ahmad bukhatir
Allah knows!
Salaamun Salaam
Our world! By Zain bhika and lot more.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by babylolaroy(f): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2013
hmmn...last breath by ahmad bukhatir is very touching. the first time i heard it nd ddnt know d lyrics, i was scared cos of the sounds den i went to read the lyrics...By Allah, i cried. the nasheed catches my heart everytime since den

1 Like

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2013
babylolaroy: hmmn...last breath by ahmad bukhatir is very touching. the first time i heard it nd ddnt know d lyrics, i was scared cos of the sounds den i went to read the lyrics...By Allah, i cried. the nasheed catches my heart everytime since den
I watched the live perform by Ahmed Bukhatir,he was crying when he was performing the nasheed.Very touching
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Mujah1deen: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2013
Good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8rjaqMvBs

^^this is not the nasheed I was talking about in the op
Also this what I meant by video, guess I can call it audio video .
Thank you all for your inputs, you can keep posting.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by feekky: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
there is a new guy in Nigeria also singing nasheed . his name is Timmy nasheed and he is really trying also. his nasheeds track always put me to bed especially fisebililahi and almustofa......I got d music for free on www.star.naij.com/timmynasheed

I think nasheed is about to stay in Nigeria......
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by feekky: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
there is a new guy in Nigeria also singing nasheed . his name is Timmy nasheed and he is really trying also. his nasheeds track always put me to bed since they are all full of inspirations
especially fisebililahi and almustofa......I got d music for free on www.star.naij.com/timmynasheed

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by adeniyi65(m): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
feekky:
there is a new guy in Nigeria also singing nasheed . his name is Timmy nasheed and he is really trying also. his nasheeds track always put me to bed since they are all full of inspirations
especially fisebililahi and almustofa......I got d music for free on www.star.naij.com/timmynasheed

this is not nasheed brother.he use jazz and other instruments in his songs.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Encyclopedia1: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Have you tried The Crescents?? Best Nasheed acts in Nigeria.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Aminu212: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Op remind me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genocide Of Shia Muslims In Pakistan / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age / Al Kufr (disbelieve) And Its Classifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.