Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Shout Out To Some Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shout Out To Some Nairalanders (3433 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
ATMC: so beautiful mine was, but now ayam hungry and the abacha woman is yet to come
Hahaha! I pray you get the delicious abacha woman immediately to salvage the situation and allow you concentrate. Remember to keep mine ooo.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
ATMC: so beautiful mine was, but now ayam hungry and the abacha woman is yet to come
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sunbellar:
Hahaha! I pray you get the delicious abacha woman immediately to salvage the situation and allow you concentrate. Remember to keep mine ooo.
the thing will not do me sef, smiley talk of giving you...
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
ATMC: the thing will not do me sef, smiley talk of giving you...
Ok, I go wire some cash into your account now. Just check your balance now.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sunbellar:
Ok, I go wire some cash into your account now. Just check your balance now.
you don start ur own abi? i just finished battling the fake credit card guy in romance section derailer's paradise thread and now you, free me o, i go vex for you people this semi hot afternoon... undecided
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
finally abacha woman is here yippeee!!!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
ATMC: you don start ur own abi? i just finished battling the fake credit card guy in romance section derailer's paradise thread and now you, free me o, i go vex for you people this semi hot afternoon... undecided
Biko, cool temper. Afterall, I know you are a big gurl that won't settle for peanuts!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
ATMC: finally abacha woman is here yippeee!!!
Yummy yummy! Am already salivating!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sunbellar:
Yummy yummy! Am already salivating!
usa!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sunbellar:
Biko, cool temper. Afterall, I know you are a big gurl that won't settle for peanuts!
i guess this is a prophecy so i say AMEN cool
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
ATMC: usa!
I guess this is a prophesy so I say AMEN because I hope to be in the USA next year. Pls your attention 'll be appreciated at the other end.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sunbellar:
I guess this is a prophesy so I say AMEN because [b]I hope to be in the USA next yea[/b]r. Pls your attention 'll be appreciated at the other end.
awake!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ITbomb(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
^^^ watching with my 3D google glasses
*let's see where this would be going , seems someone doesn't know that there is a jealous bf somewhere sharpening his knife*
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
ayam xenophobic embarassed
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2013
ATMC: ayam xenophobic embarassed
Hmmm! Any reason for that? Good morning
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Sunbellar:
Hmmm! Any reason for that? Good morning
goodmorning. simply cos of the unknown
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
ATMC: goodmorning. simply cos of the unknown
TGIF! Hope you had a nice day. Please stay out of trouble, it's weekend!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sunbellar:
TGIF! Hope you had a nice day. Please stay out of trouble, it's weekend!
I go find trouble...i gats you by my side.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
ATMC: I go find trouble...i gats you by my side.
Funny girl. Ok find trouble nah, the Army boss, Ihejirika is my brother. We go bomb all you enemies including the ones on NL
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sunbellar:
Funny girl. Ok find trouble nah, the Army boss, Ihejirika is my brother. We go bomb all you enemies including the ones on NL
yes sir!!!!***goes out to find trouble***tongue
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
SHOUT OUT to all the people on here who assumed the opposite of their sex...God and ur dead relatives are watching you in 3-Dsmileysmileysmiley
btw :That awkward moment when you can't tell whether someone is a boy or a girl...and u 're having a crush!tongue

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
>>>
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
SHOUT OUT to all the dish on here that guys consider bit..ch, keep being the best you are called to be kiss kiss
i know most guys dont know that behind every ''heartless bitc..h'' is some as.sh.ole dude who made her that way.tongue mtscheew…
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
ATMC: yes sir!!!!***goes out to find trouble***tongue
How are you enjoying the weekend. Please me send the list of those that sought your trouble. Don't be afraid, I must bomb them all. ( ur attn is still needed @ d other end)
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
ATMC: SHOUT OUT to all the people on here who assumed the opposite of their sex...God and ur dead relatives are watching you in 3-Dsmileysmileysmiley
btw :That awkward moment when you can't tell whether someone is a boy or a girl...and u 're having a crush!tongue
Hmmm! Is that possible? What does such a person stands to gain?
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sunbellar:
How are you enjoying the weekend. Please me send the list of those that sought your trouble. Don't be afraid, I must bomb them all. ( ur attn is still needed @ d other end)
oksmiley i have sent itsmileysmileysmiley The names of the ones that found my trouble ingreenwink the names of the ones that i found their trouble inredwinkwinkwinkand the names of the ones i am yet to find their trouble in blacksmileysmiley...over to you, handle urside wella, no fall leg!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
ATMC: oksmiley i have sent itsmileysmileysmiley The names of the ones that found my trouble ingreenwink the names of the ones that i found their trouble inredwinkwinkwinkand the names of the ones i am yet to find their trouble in blacksmileysmiley...over to you, handle urside wella, no fall leg!
Ok good job! I won't fall leg abeg.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Shout Out to all them guys that are not players on here for u made me realise that not all guys are players afterall,smiley some are coaches and a whole lot of others are refereestongue duh! to the non players i say keep at it!!!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ITbomb(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sunbellar:
Ok good job! I won't fall leg abeg.
I don't know what the two of u r doing but if I get any disturbance of my sleep tonite especially around 12 midnight , someone's account will be deactivated
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
ITbomb:
I don't know what the two of u r doing but if I get any disturbance of my sleep tonite especially around 12 midnight , someone's account will be deactivated
Eeeh, So you are the one that disturbs my sister, now your conscience has found you out. Just be ready to entertain our weapon of mass destruction because we are visiting you with the permission of Army Chief, Ihejirika.

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
yes!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: yes!
Wow, long time! Hope you are catching your fun over the weekend. Just take it easy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: How Ugandan Women Are Abused In India / Ladies With The Biggest "Ukwu's" In Nollywood / Biatch Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.