Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Shout Out To Some Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shout Out To Some Nairalanders (3420 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2013
I tried to catch fun this weekend buh someone tried to put a damper on it buh the Baba wey dey heaven pass them. How yhu bin dey na?
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2013
ATMC: I tried to catch fun this weekend buh someone tried to put a damper on it buh the Baba wey dey heaven pass them. How yhu bin dey na?
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2013
ATMC: I tried to catch fun this weekend buh someone tried to put a damper on it buh the Baba wey dey heaven pass them. How yhu bin dey na?
They will never succeed. Spirit of God shall raise a standard against their plans. Hear what God says in Job 5:12
'He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.' As for me, a bouncing in the Lord because I have made a covenant with him.
Remain blessed!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sunbellar:
They will never succeed. Spirit of God shall raise a standard against their plans. Hear what God says in Job 5:12
'He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.' As for me, a bouncing in the Lord because I have made a covenant with him.
Remain blessed!
mmmmmhhhh didn't know u 're a pastorsmileysmiley
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
ATMC: mmmmmhhhh didn't know u 're a pastorsmileysmiley
Because you keep going far
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 4:58am On Dec 16, 2013
do I now?:-/
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
ATMC: do I now?:-/
Yes you do!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sunbellar:
Yes you do!
Oya sorry.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
ATMC: Oya sorry.
You 're funny. Of a truth, you 've done no wrong. Hope you were blessed today!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Sunbellar:
You 're funny. Of a truth, you 've done no wrong. Hope you were blessed today!
Yes I was blessed Yesterday and will experience an overflow today.smiley #nice day
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
ATMC: Yes I was blessed Yesterday and will experience an overflow today.smiley #nice day
Merry Christmas n prosperous new year!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
smiley merry christmas yhu travelled?
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
ATMC: smiley merry christmas yhu travelled?
yea, am at home. hope u did?
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sunbellar:
yea, am at home. hope u did?
I will tomorrow#winks
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Shout out to my lively and lovely nl e-friendskiss I love you all plenty plenty
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
ATMC: I will tomorrow#winks
Wao. Welcome home! How does it feel like being at home. Seeing your siblings, free food, flexing with old friends... Complete the rest.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sunbellar:
Wao. Welcome home! How does it feel like being at home. Seeing your siblings, free food, flexing with old friends... Complete the rest.
Its sooo me and normal...the only thing different is fetching water from the stream...smileysmileysmiley its an annual event. other annual events are waking up early to sweep the compound, cooking on firewood with all those nitrate and nitrite oozing from the wood smbh smileysmiley entertaining visitors, cruising with my male cousins. echetaghim otherssmiley
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Sunbellar: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2013
ATMC: Its sooo me and normal...the only thing different is fetching water from the stream...smileysmileysmiley its an annual event. other annual events are waking up early to sweep the compound, cooking on firewood with all those nitrate and nitrite oozing from the wood smbh smileysmiley entertaining visitors, cruising with my male cousins. echetaghim otherssmiley
Happy enjoyment! Am already at work ooo. Kindly reserve enjoyment for me.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2013
Sunbellar:
Happy enjoyment! Am already at work ooo. Kindly reserve enjoyment for me.
oh
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2016
cool He he he it has tey o
The shout out continues...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. / Fire Outbreak In Offa Owode Market (kwara State) / Black Or White Government In Africa... Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.