Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. (38165 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ccollins(m): 3:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Pattey:

You sound so frustrated. Have your sisters been unable to graduate? Despite getting impregnated by their lecturers? grin

Loser, you are sooo confused and spewing thrash!

Hopeless loser yet to pass JAMB, go and play with your mates @ JAMB tutorial grin

Your foolish presentations make it obvious you lack ability to comprehend and will NEVEr qualify to pass through the walls of any tertiary institution. . . Not even for school of fishery! cheesy

I can see from your reply that you are a bitter old cretin who is frustrated by the poverty and scorn of the present day nigeria coupled unemployment. What an slowpoke,I pity for your upcoming generations.. Look at you mouth spewing rubbish of not having passed jamb. In my set at school,esp at my faculty.. I was among those with the highest scores in post-ume.I will not blow or open my real self here. I will just think that you are just retarded and got your graduation out of being a love-vendor and the corrupt norm we all know
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Pattey(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
ccollins:

I can see from your reply that you are a bitter old cretin who is frustrated by the poverty and scorn of the present day nigeria coupled unemployment. What an slowpoke,I pity for your upcoming generations.. Look at you mouth spewing rubbish of not having passed jamb. In my set at school,esp at my faculty.. I was among those with the highest scores in post-ume.I will not blow or open my real self here. I will just think that you are just retarded and got your graduation out of being a love-vendor and the corrupt norm we all know

With your apparent lack of comprehension, idiotic reasoning and misrepresentation of facts, Your GP would definitely give all the folks in your village heart attack.

Why? For the fact that all the cooperative money used in sending you to school will amount to a waste!

And btw, you bragged about your post-ume, the same one you got via runs? cheesy olodo. . . Itiboribo. . . Dolo!

How on earth can someone as slow as yourself be an undergraduate. . . God help Nigeria!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by suremanpatriot: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jman06:
What a wrong way of solving a problem! Do u understand the implication of posting false stories about an institution online? Do u think only Nigerians read this trash? No wonder nigerian universities keep ranking abysmally among world universities. Based on my experience in the university,i can boldly tell you that most of these girls that complain about s.exual harassment are some bunch of lazy as5es who are getting exactly what they asked for. No lecturer dares harass a brilliant student who doesn't go to seduce him in his office but always studies hard to pass her exams. The op goofed full time to have posted this fallacy here.
...defensive communication,you must be a guilty lecturer... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures / JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME Exams / Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.