Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. (38163 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by lolaxavier(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
timi4mayo: All she needs do is to believe in God nd miracle will happen. He migth just b d next IYAYI

What a hollow and empty response!

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Mujah1deen: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
The North is the solution, the south is rotten and unfit for human life

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Pattey(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
killemslim: Now this is where SUG in our uni should step in if they were to b trusted and still of worth but they've all lost dia powers to money and politics.nevertheless ur friend has been in skul for 3yrs now lyk u said,she should @least know someone who she can trust among d academic or non academic staff dat can give her a listening ear but if not she should try out the guildiance and counseling unit mayb they can help out since they work closely with skul senate in cases lyk this.She also need to pray hard God never sleeps and will never let his children suffer in d hands of Devils lyk dat lecturer.

I was a Union executive in my University and I can categorically tell U dat evn Union executives arrange 'babes' for lecturers!

Some even use lecturers to intimidate uncooperative girls into giving in to them.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by xest(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Many ways dey to treat dis matter na,go to the hotel pay for a room,then set up a camera and play along. Then involve two or three lecturers that r strict with CSO too and police force. When he arrives then she flash dem wen to com,by then. He will be naked,,,,case dismissed
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by bigtt76(f): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hahaha ...foolish girl + foolish boy + foolish lecturer = Foolish people. The girl nor wan drop yet go engage services of final year student. Wonder how she will pay de guy ...meanwhile getting caught impersonating means the guy is on his way to be expelled ...double wahala cos the lecturer now got a good blackmailing joker. The guy must beg/force the girl to drop for lecturer grin The lecturer in turn risks getting a hit soon from boys!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
In my days in OAU, a similar thing happened, the lady involved reported to the VC and the lecturer was suspended after investigation was carried out and people testified to the lecturers promiscuity. Let me tell you. you have nothing to lose. be smart. go the lecturer, hide a recording device, capture your discussions on tape. then you have an evidence against him. if the school authority does nothing about it, bring it back on this platform and we will blow it out of proportion. good luck.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by NwekeGodwin: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
I am adviced Amaka to look for a means if is madness let her do to the lecturer and all this palava will stopped and it will be a warning to other lecturers
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Ayima: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
It took me jst one day to eliminate the one that tried that rubbish with my girlfriend.Old enough to be her father,RIP Mr lecturer and am ready to kill more for her.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by yemilas(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
ι тнιηк 'gσɗ σƒ мυѕιċ' нαѕ ċʀєαтєɗ тнє ѕαмє topic ѕσмє ƒєω ωєєкѕ вαċк.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by gucci2: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Something as such happen to a friend of my n we even use it to our advantage
Tell her to get her self wired with a recording device (An audio or video) get to his office n get all d convocation on tap act like ur falling to his tone n watch d magic if u like u don't have to set for his next exam to get an A in his course
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by khattab02: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pattey:

I was a Union executive in my University and I can categorically tell U dat evn Union executives arrange 'babes' for lecturers!

Some even use lecturers to intimidate uncooperative girls into giving in to them.
chei! We have serious problems in Naija.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Sunglow: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
She should report the matter ASAP.I also finished from uniben-Geigraphy and one lectural was on my case(as if say I be he wife)to cut the story short,he was setup by some students and the man was supended,boy was I glad!and he didn't come back long after I had graduated.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Melancholy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
To be Precise the best solution is to have a recording tape on her body and make that fool lecture reiterate what he intends to do with her plus how he will make amends to ur failed papers and inform her parent,the school management and the police,realistically you've run him down.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Pattey(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
OP, if you are serious, I have sent U a PM, you can reply to it if this story is true and you want it fixed.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Jman06(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
You guys are too naive to have believed this cock and bull story.Smh

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by muzeze77: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
As a 1999 UNIBEN graduate, I have learnt not to believe everything, there are always two sides to a story, if the lecturer is failing her
, even if she hires a PHd holder to write the exam for her , she will still fail. The girl dey lie no be small, and no ethical girl
go hire person to write exam for her.She don dey do am before. Besides if she report now she go get that 2 years suspension ooo. Her solution is to go and tender her A** ASAP.besides the thing no dey read meter. And if e dey really
good, lecturer go give am A. All this gals wey go enter school wey no know what's up.Dey wear mini-skirt up and down. if you be fine gal and u enter uniben, u go dress like afgan women so dem no go notice you, once this lecturers notice u ,sisi u go tender ooo grin grin grin and forget about calling confra because this lecturers na them be don

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ccollins(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
cool cool Nice replies from most nl folks here. This alarming news further confirms the moral decadence and promiscuity of our lecturers in our present day higher institution. My 2 cent on th issue is she should avoid traitors and pretenders in her plot to unravel the lecturer.... The recording device scheme could also yield a good result and expose the dirty lecturer."EVIDENCE" is very expedient now because she has failed in her moral obligation by using an impersonator... Just set the lecturer up .. Some of you guys that want to help her should masquerade around the designated hotel for him to come and make sure everything is kept low and no supicious movement. When romance starts ,she may give the lecturer an excuse that she wants to urinate,before hand , you would have details of her room and she will flash you as to when you should rush into the room.... Her part is to make sure the door is open and the lecturer is still naked
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by muzeze77: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jman06: You guys are too naive to have believed this cock and bull story.Smh

You are right. its Bull S*** story
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Wase20019: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
God help you if a woman that sleeps around to get her degree eventually qualifies to be a medical doctor and is assigned to be your doctor....

It is when she sticks syringe in your balls instead of your bottom dat you go hear wyennnn .... grin grin grin grin grin [/quote]
Lmfao...... I pray d lady gets out of d trouble
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ccollins(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pattey:

And you are proud to categorically state explicitly that you are one of them.shame on your school
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by suremanpatriot: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Elui2: Am a unibenite dpt medsurgIf it involves setin d bastad up i wil gladly help
Be careful and prayerfully weigh the options. This randy lecturer has other bastards like him tailing you to see if you make a counter move. You need to stay calm and think it thru on the best thing at spur of the right moment strike with element of surprise . And strike with a good plot with ppl you can trust. Girl you are an aspiring lawyer for God sake this is a case study for you. Start practising your profession with audacity, confront the enemy with courage. You w not fear, and he will flee. You will succeed.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by SkyRider1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
The lady should sort the advice of her lawyers, they could even do colabo to make cool cash from the school and lecturer. Shame to bad people

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by babanne(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Simple.Record your next conversation on phone then set him up.make sure police is involved.shikena

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by kallysky(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
VIDEO TUTORIAL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFPtgc7jRQU

+ You Dont Need BIS or Subscription To Make it Work
+ It Is Very Fast For Browsing
+ It Has Many Country Server With Strong I.P
+ It Is More Reliable than Your Current Connection
+ It Works With Mtn & Multilinks
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Aggrippa: in naija right now bleeping is a way of life, if you cant bleep regularly people will say you are not smart that you are a dullard and a fool! i am not surprised morality has been thrown to the dogs. because of this particular issue no one is sympathizing with ASUU. to succeed in naija one has to cultivate a healthy bleeping habit. bleep through lovepeddlers, marriage, friends with benefits, sugardaddies and sugarmummies. if you are not bleeping you are wrong! because bleeping is natural and very important recipe for success so long as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Beesluv: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
What if the lecturer is on NL and also commenting on this?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by suremanpatriot: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
suremanpatriot: Be careful and prayerfully weigh the options. This randy lecturer has other bastards like him tailing you to see if you make a counter move. You need to stay calm and think it thru on the best thing at spur of the right moment strike with element of surprise . And strike with a good plot with ppl you can trust. Girl you are an aspiring lawyer for God sake this is a case study for you. Start practising your profession with audacity, confront the enemy with courage. You w not fear, and he will flee. You will succeed.
Most these lecturers have dark souls don't feel anything for moral values, because of the evil philosophy that drives them.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by dgreatyen(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
what if dis lecture,una dey yan abt ,b member of nairaland ko.na big doom fo ha;ooo#jus thinkn#no tym for serere#o
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Raymysterio(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
eddiegate: My advice na to set am up,uniben senate committe are veri strict..same tin be wan happen to ma gurl 4 chemistry dept buh trust badoo lyk me, we set am up and now he join d 44 lecturers wey dem sack for uniben...help her set d fool up if u re rilli her frnd.
I swear,dis is the bestext solution ever...
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Jman06(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
muzeze77:

You are right. its Bull S*** story
According to the story,the lecturer started pestering the girl for s.ex three weeks b4 ASUU strike while the same story said that the lecturer had purportedly failed the girl 3 times. The question is when did those 3 exams hold? This is how false stories spread in Nigeria. Somebody would read this trash here and start spreading it thereby further damaging the image of Nigerian universities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures / JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME Exams / Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.